• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•’ π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣 π•¨π• π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•π•’π•Ÿπ•• (𝕠𝕠𝕔)

Ahh I can’t with the art too cute you guys have skill compared to the garbage I come up with.

Aaaaaaa I agree the drawing skills here are top notch. I could never draw that well that fast. Shdbdbdbdbb

β€œ Uh miss I can see your panties? Yohohoho!” πŸ˜‰
ngl i thought it was a cave story reference because for some reason there's an easter egg where you can find Curly Brace's panties... idfk why. asdfghjk

β€œ Uh miss I can see your panties? Yohohoho!” πŸ˜‰
LIKE I KNOW IT'S A FASHION THING BUT STILL
And apparently according to her wiki, Cassette Girl wears crop tops whenever she can, cause she likes to show off.

ngl i thought it was a cave story reference because for some reason there's an easter egg where you can find Curly Brace's panties... idfk why. asdfghjk
XD no it’s a quote from One Piece’s Brook he always to see a lady’s panties.

Pfft-
How many panties will Quote discover? The world may never know-

Nami kinda has the same fashion sense.
Yea. But like my first impression of Cass wasn't one where she liked to show off her body and shizz (I guess because of the baggy-ass hoodie people always draw her in.)

Pfft-
How many panties will Quote discover? The world may never know-
ASDFGHJKL I MEAN. IDK WHY YOU CAN EVEN FIND THEM, OR WHY ITS AN INVENTORY ITEM THAT YOU CANT GET RID OF OR DO ANYTHING WITH. JUST. DOES QUOTE EVEN KNOW HE SHOULDNT DO THAT?????? ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL I MEAN. IDK WHY YOU CAN EVEN FIND THEM, OR WHY ITS AN INVENTORY ITEM THAT YOU CANT GET RID OF OR DO ANYTHING WITH. JUST. DOES QUOTE EVEN KNOW HE SHOULDNT DO THAT?????? ASDFGHJKL
He's just carrying them around for all eternity XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back