• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MrThe

Mystery Man
Roleplay Type(s)
“The strength of God will enable us, a small but faithful band, to overcome the multitude of the faithless.” - Robert Guiscard

It is the end of days, the gates to hell have opened and the demonic armies of that realm march on your world. Everyone is powerless to stop them, they smash armies, massacre cities, destroy kingdoms, and defile holy places. Many have lost hope entirely, sullen and listless they resign themselves to a pointless death. Only a few remain that dare to hope, dare to hold out against the legions of hell. Your garrison is one such locale. Protected and bolstered by the strength and faith of the holy knights protecting the abbey, and the strong walls of the citadel, you are well stocked with years of food and other supplies. While others die hopeless and alone, you fully intend to give your all spitefully defending this bastion of faith against an endless horde of Demons, Devils, and Undead.

What I plan to do with this is to focus largely upon the small garrison of an embattled castle trying to hold out against the seemingly endless legions of hell. It will focus a lot on the effects of isolation, fatigue, and hopelessness on the defenders, and as the GM I will be sending events your way that can affect the difficulty of the siege, like food running out, or too many injured, that kind of thing. But mostly it will be discussions between characters as they are stuck inside a castle for several years and have little to do in their downtime. More importantly it will be about how to not lose hope in tough times and that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

(The Siege is somewhat based off of the Siege of Troina where Roger the First of Sicily had to use a very small garrison to defeat the rebellious townsfolk and eventually through cunning and superior men he broke the siege without needing relief forces.)

Last edited:
Whatever you come up with I'm sure it will be very cool. Looking forward to this Rp.

OH! Are you still looking on people? What kind of characters are you looking for? This sounds a little dark but I like it!

OH! Are you still looking on people? What kind of characters are you looking for? This sounds a little dark but I like it!
Just regular dudes trapped in a siege. Or whatever you come up with.

Last edited:
Face claim, the picture we use for appearance. Anime? Realistic drawing? Real face from celebs and models? Or description?

I'd like to ask since sometimes there are people who feel uncomfortable with real face claim

Face claim, the picture we use for appearance. Anime? Realistic drawing? Real face from celebs and models? Or description?

I'd like to ask since sometimes there are people who feel uncomfortable with real face claim
Oh! Yeah you can use anything really. I'm not very strict on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back