• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Zane

Practically villainous

I’m Zane, Last time I posted this I thought I wasn’t going back to work for months but here I am going back to work. With admittedly less time on my hands than before I still want to find someone to do some storytelling with. I love to collaborate. Working with my partners to elevate the plot and settings to incredible heights is something I dearly love. The number one thing I want from roleplaying is plot. I can write between 500 and 1500 words pretty comfortably and would like my partner to be able to match. Though quality always beats quantity and obviously context matters. I’ll play both male and female characters and enjoy playing both however I prefer doing M/F or F/F pairings. Also, M/M would probably have to be a platonic story. It only seems fair to mention I like romance but I prefer it to be a subplot in whatever the story we plan is. I wont usually go for romance as a genre.

If you’re really craving a plot or setting and you think I may be interested feel free to pm me; pm me for questions or anything! I’m really laid back I’ll be down to chat and see if we can work other things out. Be warned just because these are on my list does not mean that I’ve thought through how the story would look or work. Lastly, I don’t play cannon characters and would prefer my partners do the same. Doing AU or borrowing themes and such from shows and the like is totally fine though.

-Sci-fi
-Fantasy (low or high)
-Post apocalyptic
-Gang rp
-Superpowers
-Isekai
-A bunch more! Ask me!

Plots

It’s going to start of sparse here for a bit. Worry not though It will definitely find more. Be warned any of these will likely be very superficially thought out. Mostly just a setting and character I want to play and a seed for collaboration.

---------

A disgraced knight left to rot.

Me: A high status knight (leaning female) found on the wrong side of a political plot or a cruel setup to remove them.

You: envoy of another country? A sympathizer of the old regime post-coup? Someone else entirely looking to capitalize on a bad situation?

Plot: Some politically driven adventure in where the most recent events have seen the knight labeled a “traitor” for their actions and left to hang from a post as an example. Character B gets involved and both spiral into the political plot for better or worse?

Excuse all the question marks on this one. It popped in my head the other night and what you see is about as far as I’ve gotten. ^^;

Begrudging duo.

The two characters are forced to work together despite being enemies or rivals of some sort. In the beginning mistrust and whatnot get in the way eventually they begin working better together.

This is kinda the idea behind the classic Vamp x Vamp hunter or angel x demon but I’m not a fan of that cliché. It's still a plot line I like the idea of if done with a bit better planning. I think it’s better if it’s a bit more ambiguous and grey.

Something like one captures the other and has to return them back to their kingdom but the journey is long and dangerous and for better or worse they must work together. Could just be two people who come from cultures that hate one and other or countries at war. Many options just gotta find the one that matches the characters and setting we want to play.

For now, that’s everything! Thanks for making it this far!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back