• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Ayama Ayama
Hey, so I'm going to leave it up to you guys. Should I hold off to see if more people are interested in joining, or shall I set up the CS/OOC thread?
Also, feel free to ask any questions you may have about anything that'll take place in the RP

My vote would be for garnering more interest first- this sort of RP does better with a larger cast.

Last edited:
Alright, I'll keep the interest thread open. Feel free to message any of your friends you think would be interested if you haven't already.

Yeah dunno what happened to mine xD
I'm working on different RPs right now, but hopefully when that's taken care of I can try to work on this one more~

Seems fair enough, again if you have any questions that might help you garner interest for the RP, feel free to just ask them.

I was hesitant in joining first because of school but maybe, if time permits. I am interested tho.

K idk what I was thinking. I haven't been that free in forever. Sorry dearies, I wish I could help.

That's fine, just know that if the RP does ever garner enough attention to actually start it up, then it will always be open incase you ever do find you're free enough.

Magical girl stuff, huh. I'm interested. But I will need to know more about the lore before joining.
Can you tell me about the Will of Gaea? PM is fine if you don't everyone to know your secrets.

I'm interested too but it would definitely be more at the 3 end rather than 5 replies a week.

So long as you can post at least 3 times a week, and actually do, then that's fine.

Magical girl stuff, huh. I'm interested. But I will need to know more about the lore before joining.
Can you tell me about the Will of Gaea? PM is fine if you don't everyone to know your secrets.

Not exactly a "secret" so to speak, as it's considered common knowledge for "Magical Girls" in the RP's universe, but there are actually two things that are called "The Will of Gaea" in the RP, the first is the seemingly impartial force of nature that 'selects' who becomes a Magical Girl or not. It's essentially "The Earth." The word impartial is also important, as unluck most RPs/Comics/Novels/Shows, that have "Magical Girl" as the genre, where the usual thing is there is some selection process where young girls make a wish and are greeted by some being-thing that is usually their guardian/guide while they're a Magical Girl. See Kyubei from Madoka Magica, or Cerberos from Cardcaptor as prime examples. In this RP, there is nothing like that. There is no "Make a wish, and you become a magical girl to make it true." It's a force of nature, much like "The Force" in Star Wars, that doesn't explicitly care about who you are as a person.

This, of course, ties in with who people (That is, "Modern" Magical Girls/Boys in the RP.) believe to be the identity of the "First Magical Girl" in existence, which would be Lilith. (Yes, that Lilith...) While people think "Lilith" is the first magical girl, it's never really been confirmed, as She's always gone by the name "The Voice of Gaea" after the natural occurrence that gave her, and everyone after her, the abilities of Magical Girls/Boys.

I bring her up because there are three main plot points that will be driving the RP at first. The search for the magical girl "The Voice of Gaea", and learning why she disappeared. The investigation into the game that popped up shortly after her disappearance that promises it's players "The ability to become gods in Real Life.", which goes by the name "The Will of Gaea", and the fallout of the Magical Girl/Boy civil war that took place a few years prior to the RP's start, which is causing many new factions and splinter groups to start popping up, such as the group "Nightmare Circus" which will be serving as the main 'Antagonists' of the RP early on plot-wise.

Oh, ok. It sounds very cool, although complicated. But hey, complicated isn't bad. I have a complicated idea myself!
I have a basic character concept already, Should I PM it to you?

Last edited:
Id be interested if youre still accepting. I like the cold war feeling you implied, and i like the idea of fighting a monster and also fighting the other faction at the same time for the glory of slaying said monster

Oh, ok. It sounds very cool, although complicated. But hey, complicated isn't bad. I have a complicated idea myself!
I have a basic character concept already, Should I PM it to you?

Absolutely! I may post the CS/OOC thread later this week, just in case other people are in fact interested.

Id be interested if youre still accepting. I like the cold war feeling you implied, and i like the idea of fighting a monster and also fighting the other faction at the same time for the glory of slaying said monster

Of course! My RPs are always open for more people to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back