• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Magic's Folly (Fantasy Quest | full)

Cychotic Cychotic I have a quick question while I'm finalizing the details on my character.

Is there a restriction on what magic a guide can possess?

Cychotic Cychotic I have a quick question while I'm finalizing the details on my character.

Is there a restriction on what magic a guide can possess?
No there is not. Guides are fairly strong and have a wide range of magic so there is no limit to what magic they choose. My character specializes in elemental magic, as well as healing since he's from Faun. I would suggest choosing a specialty and some four branches within it. (nothing too overpowered, though)

Sorry if I'm missing something that's obvious or if it was mentioned before, but what exactly are 'Guides'?

Sorry if I'm missing something that's obvious or if it was mentioned before, but what exactly are 'Guides'?
I was going to add it in during the roleplay, but essentially they are people who the Oracle has tasked to help protect and watch the group. They will be travelling along with the Bearers to make sure no one turns against each other because of wordly rivalry as well.

I was wondering if you are still accepting people? I could think of a few ways for MC to be allowed in tough I would have to talk to you. If you are simply not accepting anymore then I am perfectly fine with that.

Last edited:
I was wondering if you are still accepting people? I could think of a few ways for MC to be allowed in tough I would have to talk to you. If you are simply not accepting anymore then I am perfectly fine with that.
Hmm send me a pm and we'll discuss!

Working on my CS, should be up soon. :)

I had a question regarding the plot, that is, are we going to be starting off in a meeting with the Oracle? I'm a bit confused by the "A New Arising" post. Is that just explaining the return of some unknown figure, or is that the oracle? Will we be starting off in the scene you detailed, or is the meeting something else altogether? (Sorry for the questions, just making sure when I make my first post I don't look a fool. Lol)

Working on my CS, should be up soon. :)

I had a question regarding the plot, that is, are we going to be starting off in a meeting with the Oracle? I'm a bit confused by the "A New Arising" post. Is that just explaining the return of some unknown figure, or is that the oracle? Will we be starting off in the scene you detailed, or is the meeting something else altogether? (Sorry for the questions, just making sure when I make my first post I don't look a fool. Lol)
That's the backstory of how the whole thing started, and is a bit vague because each new chapter will star the deity that used to rule the old world. He returned, thus the world resurfaced after being banished for such a long time. The Oracle saw the vision, which is why in the role-play, they will explain to the Bearers what exactly is occurring. The characters will start off by meeting the Oracle, and they know of the new world's rising. The meeting is separate from the story in the post. So just start your character entering the meeting with only the knowledge of a new world, nothing else. A large amount will be explained as we go along, so sorry if it was confusing in any way.

Just read through it! Your character is interesting and Florian might have a grand time poking fun at Estar.
Thanks! I hope I didn't overstep my bounds with his magical abilities. I figured the plant manipulation thing wouldn't be too much given the world he lives in, but some of them aren't really explicitly healing/peace oriented (*cough*Cast Illness*cough*).

Thanks! I hope I didn't overstep my bounds with his magical abilities. I figured the plant manipulation thing wouldn't be too much given the world he lives in, but some of them aren't really explicitly healing/peace oriented (*cough*Cast Illness*cough*).
That's totally fine! Your abilities don't necessarily have to be purely good.

I'm done! Let me know if everything's good; I hope I didn't cross the line as far as magic and mythical creatures are concerned |>_<|

Little announcement: I'd like it if we could finish all character sheets by today so we can get started ASAP!

Oops, my apologies! I must've missed the notification for your other post. I'll get a post up soon!
It is totally fine! There's been cases of notifications not showing up before so I just wanted to make sure that everyone was able to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back