• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Magic's Folly (Fantasy Quest | full)

HELLO PEEPS if you're still looking for a person to play the newt bearer just let me know! I'm interested, but it seems like someone is already working on a character???? I think??? so i'm just sitting here thinking about what could have been like

zenguardian zenguardian Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy

Hey guys, since you are both interested in Newt, I have decided to give you both an ewual opportunity. Please pm me with a paragraph summary of your character and I will decided which one will be best for the rp. I'm looking for a character who is unique from the ones we have already and will provide a nice clash between personalities.

Cychotic Cychotic Ye ye that's fine! I meant to send a message in here just telling you to go ahead and accept Bacon since they posted first n all but the message didn't seem to go through. I just didn't think I wanted to be in competition with anyone especially since I'm still getting used to the site LOL but yes if there ever is an open spot in the future just let me know and I'll look into filling it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back