• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Magic's Folly (Fantasy Quest | full)

-waggles finger and slurps ramen- that my dear friend be a secret............I think................-slurps up some cheap ramen noodles-

:0 -brings ramen close to shield it from the thieves- >.> I shall die for my cheap ramen

Last edited:
That naivete of Marcel has already landed him in some trouble it seems. Sets a good bar for the rest of the RP.

Cychotic Cychotic I have a quick, unrelated BBCode question for you, if that's alright. I figured I should ask you, since you seemed to be very skilled where coding is concerned.

Cychotic Cychotic Okay, thanks!

As you can probably tell, I've been using an IC posting sheet that a friend made for me. The sheet itself is fantastic, but whenever I write using it words are cut off instead of being dropped down.

Is there any way to fix this? Or am I condemned to pressing ENTER mid-sentence forever?

Cychotic Cychotic Okay, thanks!

As you can probably tell, I've been using an IC posting sheet that a friend made for me. The sheet itself is fantastic, but whenever I write using it words are cut off instead of being dropped down.

Is there any way to fix this? Or am I condemned to pressing ENTER mid-sentence forever?
May I see the coding of said sheet?

Oh, never mind. It looks like it's just a glitch with RPN's preview function >_<

>:0 you stole more of my ramen!!!!! -steals bowl back and runs from the thief- my ramen!!!!! -hastily slurps down the ramen so she cannot take any more-

-gasps in disbelief- h-how DARE you? THAT IS IT. I am done with you. No more funding for more ramen. I no longer wish to give my shares to someone who is so selfish. -wipes tear- I cannot believe you.

>:0 you ate all your share!! -points to empty cabinet full of discarded ramen cups- you stealing from my shares!!! -points to another cabinet that shows the lock has been busted off-

On a more important note my character should be done by tomorrow, I have turn papers and the SAT so as you can guess I will be quite busy for the next few days.

Hmmph, without me, we would not have any shares to begin with. -stocks drawers full of ramen- So be thankful! -points disapprovingly-

On a more important note my character should be done by tomorrow, I have turn papers and the SAT so as you can guess I will be quite busy for the next few days.
I completely understand! I did the SATS a bit ago. Never do I want to return. But alas I am stuck in this haven/hell called university.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back