• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Magic's Folly (Fantasy Quest | full)

-curls up on the corner sleeping with a box of grade A ramen clutched to his chest protectively-

Kirito Kei Kirito Kei KAmber KAmber

Notice: I've noticed that you guys haven't been on recently, and I don't want to let this rp get in the way of your personal lives. Real life matters first, after all, but to make it fair for the others interested in this role-play, I have one condition.

You must finish your CS by tomorrow, 6:00 AM PST, as well as your first post or your role will be given to someone else who is interested. This is only to be fair to the other members of the role-play. Thank you for understanding.

did you just. bite. my. hand? okay then. no ramen. -grabs all ramen from cabinets and boxes and stashes them away-

Blackrussian Blackrussian Rari Rari Lost Lost Alexander Time Alexander Time

Hey guys! It looks like one role has opened up (Newt Bearer) so I was wondering if you had anyone who would be interested! If not then I will gladly fill in the role with one of my own characters. Aster has been taken by a friend of Alexander's.

Also apologies for not responding to rps. I've been busy with today's collegr classes. *^*

Blackrussian Blackrussian Rari Rari Lost Lost Alexander Time Alexander Time

Hey guys! It looks like one role has opened up (Newt Bearer) so I was wondering if you had anyone who would be interested! If not then I will gladly fill in the role with one of my own characters. Aster has been taken by a friend of Alexander's.

Also apologies for not responding to rps. I've been busy with today's collegr classes. *^*

I can ask around, though I don't know a terribly large amount of people >_<

And you're perfectly fine! I've been swamped with assignments as well, so I'm just getting around to posting.

Last edited:
I can ask around, though I don't know a terribly large amount of people >_<

And you're perfectly fine! I've been swamped with assignments as well, so I'm just getting around to posting.
That would be great! And yea classes just ended so I can finally post as well.

Reading over the Florian posts, I have no idea how narcissism is so attractive. Hahahah

Marc's naïveté is endearing, and I'm interested to see how Solades and Romulus different personalities will inevitably clash. Should be fun.

Reading over the Florian posts, I have no idea how narcissism is so attractive. Hahahah

Marc's naïveté is endearing, and I'm interested to see how Solades and Romulus different personalities will inevitably clash. Should be fun.

Indeed. Narcissism is attractive because its an air of confidence, but at a certain point, it gets a tad frustrating. I've made Florian's personality so that his narcissism would pour into his charms. The fact that a person sees him as attractive because of said charms just feeds into his narcissism. A cycle, it would seem.

I'd love to see drama between our two bearers as well!

Hi, I am Alexander's friend! My name is Bella! I have a question for you before I finish up my CS

Are the characters going to be specific to one gender? Male or Female?

Hi, I am Alexander's friend! My name is Bella! I have a question for you before I finish up my CS

Are the characters going to be specific to one gender? Male or Female?
Characters are not specific to one gender. It just so happened that all of the characters created were male. (My reason being that I wanted to play a male instead of a female to spice things up for myself)

((I will throw a Bad ass female into the mix then:P))

AND thank you ^ ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back