• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A long time ago, We used to be friends

Namjoon went to his meeting and sat in the back waiting for them to tear into him

Max laughed at him and nodded some "It was hilarious! You were so gone." She said laughing more at the memory "And I remember how I thought it was the most amazing kiss I'd ever had."

Mostly they went over the itinerary for the the next couple months of work and any adjustments that had been made but eventually they turned to Namjoon and Sejin just shook his head. “You came to me and explained that you had met somebody again and you were in a relationship. I told you keep it private. Keep it secret. I didn’t tell you at any point to bring her to Korea and take her out! You are trending on twitter right now. I hope she knows what the hell shes getting into and I won’t have any of this interrupting work.” He warned him. “This isn’t the last of it but for now she can stay!” He yelled at him before concluding the meeting.

Jason shook his head. “Then you must have been drinker than me.” He chuckled and smiled at her, reaching for her hand again until the pizzas arrived and he dug in to his. “Glad I’m having this after the final medical.” He chuckled a little and watched her. “I’m gonna miss you yknow.... can’t promise I’ll be able to contact much you know that don’t you?” He asked worriedly.

Max dug in with him and gave a small nod "I understand, and I understand that when you get back you might see your family instead first and I'm completely fine with that." She said giving his hand a squeeze

Namjoon made his way back to his room and sighed heavily. He went inside to find her in bed watching some TV "I can't take you out again..." he said softly hating that he had to keep her a secret

She nodded and looked up at him. “That’s okay... I didn’t come here to take up all your time baby. Even if all we get is me watching practice when sejin isn’t around and when you come to bed.... that’s good enough for me.” She assured him, “speaking of, you coming to bed now or are you doing other things?” She asked him quietly.

Jason nodded. “Lily always picks me up from the airport and I think maybe you being there would be confusing for her to begin with.” He mumbled “but I’m still gonna call every time I can.” He promised.

Namjoon nodded some and gave a small sigh as he watched her getting into bed with her "I am done for the day." He murmured kissing her cheek gently

Max nodded some and finished up her food "Sounds good, I'll make sure to be free." She said happily

She frowned and rolled over two she was propped up and facing him. “Talk to me.... it’s no good if both of us are moody and we all know that I’m the only one allowed to be moody all the time.” She winked at him and took his hand. “Contacts out. No sleeping with those on please.” She murmured grabbing his little tray for them.

Jason nodded and watched her happily. “So how long have you been back in town for then? Cause I know it was only this year you started teaching at the school.” He murmured.

Namjoon sighed heavily and took out his contacts "Its not fair! I loose my best friend and all I want is the comfort of the woman I love but I can't even be seen in public with her! I want to scream it to the world that I'm lucky enough to have you."

Max bit her lip and gave a small sigh "Well um...after my divorce I tried working there but the lies my ex spread got to the parents and I left." She explained giving a small shrug

She frowned and sat up, slipping her arms around him, kissing his cheek. “It’s not a bad thing babe. I enjoy some privacy... I don’t want everyone knowing who I am. You can have me around babe and I’m always at the other end of the phone whether I’m here or back home... but we always knew there will be things that we can’t do together with your career.” She murmured and held him tightly.

Jason frowned. “Well he sounds like a charmer. Name and address please?” He winked at her as a bit of cheese dropped down his chin. “I don’t think my heating is on by the way. Well have to strip and huddle for warmth.” He chuckled.

Namjoon nodded some and sighed heavily "I want to be atleast able to be honest. I hate the lying and having you as my dirty little secret." He murmured moving to where he was laying in her lap. He had this issue the last time they dated too, always wanting to have sometime out with her amd always beimg yelled at for trying to do so.

Max laughed and gave a small smirk "Oh I am completely fine with that." She said sending him a wink. She leaned over the table and picked the cheese from his chin giving another small laugh "Such a messy boy."

She sighed a little and held him against her. “You’re not listening Joon. I would prefer I was a secret. I like having quiet and I like having a peaceful life... don’t fight it. Let them be in control for now and if you stick to what they’re saying then they might relax their rules later down the line Alright?” She murmured gently, rubbing his shoulder.

He made a face at that and shook his head. “Okay number one rule. Please don’t ever talk to me like one of your grade schoolers.” He chuckled and shook his head. “That’s when it starts to get weird.” He winked at her then ate quietly paid the bill and walked back to the car with her once they finished.

Namjoon nodded softly and kissed her gently "I love you Scarlett, I hope you know that." He said quietly before he pulled her to sit on his lap

Max laughed softly and gave a small nod "Yes sir." She said and continued the night with him. As they arrived back to his place she stepped inside and took her shoes off glancing around to find he had disappeared.

She smiled and kissed him crack holding onto him tightly and burying her face against his neck. “I love you too babe.” She murmured tiredly, just enjoying the quiet with him. “What’s your schedule tomorrow?” She asked him quietly.

He stepped around the corner to put his stuff up then came back to her from behind and lifted her up, taking her up to his room. “We gotta make tonight count.” He murmured and lay her on his bed, kissing all over her face neck and chest smiling the whole time as he started leaving little love bites all over the place.

Namjoon reached over and handed her the piece of paper with their schedule "I can't remember everything yet." He murmured yawning and moving to cuddle into her.

Max smiled happily and let out a soft gasp ad his lips traveled her body....She lay with him afterwards tangled under the sheets and comforter cuddling close into him "Wow....that was....wow."

She frowned and just rubbed his back gently. “You got a photo shoot and interviews.” She murmured gently. “Better get some sleep.” She smiled, putting the paper down then snuggled in close to him. “I love you. I want sleep too though.” She murmured and let herself drift off next to him.

He smiled and held her close breathing heavy while he traced patterns on her skin happily. “Remind me why we waited so long?” He chuckled quietly, still holding onto her.

Namjoon nodded some and cuddled her close soon drifting to sleep not even bothering to turn off the TV.

Max laughed gently and cuddled into him "No idea." She murmured tracing circles on his chest leaving small kisses here and there

He smiled and just lay with her happily. Content in the silence with nothing but her company. “I’m gonna miss you. So much.” He murmured softly to her and closed his eyes, kissing her head.

Carmen woke up in the morning when he was getting up and groaned a little just rolling over and pulling the covers over her a little more while she tried to sesperately cling to sleep but once she was awake that was it. No going back now.

Max nodded some and gave a small sigh "I'm gonna miss you too, but we'll make it work." She murmured leaning up and kissing under his chin

Namjoon was already up and brushing his teeth when she groaned. He stepped out and smiled some giving a wave "Goodmorning sunshine!" He exclaimed with a mouth of toothpaste causing some to fall onto his chest

She smiled at him some shaking her head. “You’re ridiculous.” She murmured getting up to go get breakfast and say hi to the others finally. She sat down next to hoseok and sighed a bit. None of them spoke very good English and she spoke no Korean but she could still communicate a little with them and she’d gotten on with them the first time round.

He smiled holding her close and slowly drifted off to sleep holding onto her.

Namjoon smiled as they all gave her a smile and waved at her "They said theyre happy to see you." He murmured kissimg the top of her head

Max woke up the next morning and cuddled close to him not wanting to get up at all

She smiled and waved back with a yawn while she started to eat breakfast, getting up when her mom finally called and she answered, slipping into Spanish quickly.

“Her English sounds different.” Yoongi said to Joon while he ate looking over at her confused.

Jason got up and went to get a shower then came back and sat down pulling her into his arms. “You gotta get dressed beautiful.” He murmured to her softly.

Namjoon laughed softly as he looked over at her "She is speaking spanish now, thats her second language." He explained

Max grumbled some and cuddled close to him "I dont wanna." She muttered pulling the blanket closer to her

She frowned over at Namjoon for a moment before walking out of there still talking to her mom about what was going on back home.

He chuckled and kissed her head. “I know you don’t want to but the children need to be taught. Will someone think of the children?!” He laughed as he started tickling her.

Namjoon gave a small zigh as he watched her go out but continued to eat so she could have some privacy

Max laughed loudly and finally got up giving him a smile "You are something else you know that?" She said before kissong him gently and getting dressed

He chuckled some and kissed her back then sat waiting for her to be ready so he could take her to work then go pick up lily.

She came back in after a while and sat down, finishing her juice smiling when hoseok pat her back and asked if she was okay and she just nodded patting him on the back as well then leaned into Namjoon. “She wants me to come home.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back