• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A long time ago, We used to be friends

Namjoon gave a small nod and kissed her cheek gently "You are more than welcomed to stay, if you don't want to stay I'll be okay." He whispered

Max smiled some and kissed him gently before she got out of the car "I'll see you later, have a good day with Lily." She said happily

He frowned as he got out and shook his head holding her tightly. “No no no you don’t get away with that missy.... I won’t see you til I come back.” He reminded her and lifted her chin kissing her lovingly.

Scarlett frowned some and looked up at him. “That’s not helpful joon.... I don’t know whether I should go back or not. They want me to go through and sort his life out with them and I just can’t do it.” She mumbled “but I probably should and I don’t wanna be away from you either but I know you can’t come out and I don’t expect you to but I just.... I dunno.” She sighed heavily and rubbed her face.

Max smiled happily and kissed him lovingly "I'll see you when you get back okay? I love you." She said softly pressing her forehead to his

Namjoon sighed heavily and nodded "You can't run away from it forever Scarlett, maybe it would help bring you closure?"

She frowned some at him, "That isn't exactly a helpful answer either.... I don't wanna hold you boys up, I'm gonna be out and about today, I'll see you when you're done alright?" She murmured and kissed his cheek, getting up and going to get herself ready quietly.

Jason gave her a quick salute then pecked her cheek and finally left her to it, going to pick up Lily for their last day together but before he knew it their day was over and he was packing to leave, the days flying by until he left for his posting and from there the days until he would be home again dragged by slower and slower every minute

-3 months-
Max sat in her classroom going over some of the children's grades trying to finish up everything. She hadn't talked to Jason in about a month and she was missing him dearly. She didn't know when he would be home but she was excited to see him again. Biting her lip gently she looked at the picture Jason had sent her and gave a smile.

Namjoon stood outside of Jack's old place sighing heavily. He had finished up tour but was now feeling the sadness of loosing his bestfriend start to seap in. He knocked on the door hoping that Scarlett was home right now.

He’d boarded the plane to come home and up until about half an hour before landing he was doing good but as they called they were coming in to land he started panicking over whether he would be able to be the same around his family or not and by the time he finally got through to arrivals where Veronica Dalton and Lily were waiting for him he was shaking like w leaf. He’d lost weight as well from not eating out there and he looked like he hadn’t slept in days.

She opened the door frowning a bit but soon saw him stood there and jumped on him. “Oh god you’re here! Why are you here? I thought I wasn’t gonna see you for another week.... oh I missed you so much.” She smiled and kissed him softly.

Lily stood there with a welcome home sign and gasped seeing Jason come out "Uncle Jason!!!" She yelled running as fast as she could over to him and hugged him tight as she got into his arms "I missed you so much!!" She said happily squeezing his face in her hands unable to stop smiling "Uncle Jason you look tired."

Namjoon held her in his arms and kissed all over her face "I have missed you so much babe." He murmured against her lips before he walked her inside "I might have told you the wrong dates as a surprise."

She smiled at him excitedly and held his hands tightly while she walked him through to the kitchen getting him a drink. “How long have I got you for?” She asked him softly as she rummaged through the fridge.

He smiled at her some and tried to lift her up but almost dropped her. “After I’ve had a nap kiddo.... I am very tired.” He told her quietly and slowly walked towards dalton, holding Lily’s hand but collapsed a few steps away from them.

Lily walked happily with him hut soon fell when he did "Uncle Jason!!" She yelled out looking at her parents terrified "Mommy! Daddy! Help!!"

Dalton watched them happily but soon rushed over when Jason collapsed "Shit." He muttered checking him over while Veronica got Lily out of the way and called for help

Namjoon held her close and kissed the top of her head not wanting to let her go "3 months, then we make new music." He whispered letting a few tears fall as he looked around

Jason groaned and opened his eyes seeing his brother there and a couple of the guys that had flown back with him as well but he started fading in and out of consciousness over the next several hours until he woke up in the base medical center and looked over to see his brother still sitting there. “What happened?” He mumbled. “What time is it?” He frowned, worried that he hadn’t called max yet and that she would be mad but he couldn’t lift himself off the bed to even sit up.

Scarlett frowned hearing the change in his voice and she turned around to face him, “Hey, what’s wrong?” She asked him softly and shut the fridge door, cupping his face and holding him close. “Namjoon, babe what’s going on?”

Duncan frowned shaking his head some "I'm not sure, theyre running some tests on you. Jason have you been eating man? They said youre down 20 pounds since your last weigh in which was less than a month ago." He explained worried about his younger brother.

Namjoon looked at her taking a deep breath "I just....I just expect him to yell a hello or something." He whispered wiping his tears

He frowned but nodded as he listened. “Yeah... at least I think so.... I dunno. I get busy.... things were bad.” He muttered and shook his head some. “I need to call max. I was going to her place tonight.... I wanna see her.” He mumbled and rubbed his face.

She shook her head and held onto him tightly. “That’s why I’m selling this place. My parents agreed. And he didn’t have a will so we’re just splitting his stuff up between us.... they’re still in town by the way... my parents. They wanted to see you before they left.”

Duncan sighed heavily and gave a nod "I'll call her up man, just rest alright? You need to get your health up." He murmured before he stepped out to call Max and let her know what happened.

Namjoon nodded some and held her tight as he cried quietly not saying much else. It was like it was all crashing around him now even though it happened 3 months ago.

She frowned and sat down with him holding him close tightly and rocked him gently. “Hey hey I’m right here., it’s gonna be okay.” She coaxed gently and kissed his cheek over and over trying to soothe him.

Jason frowned but nodded and watched him go before passing out again.

Max showed up and forced her way back to see Jason not taking no at all for an answer. She walked in and quickly took his hand in hers looking at Dalton worriedly "He looks awful."

Namjoon sat there crying for some time before he finally got himself together and held her close to him "I love you more than anything in this world."

He just nodded and frowned. “Lily is terrified, she keeps calling me but she wouldn’t be allowed in here... they don’t know what’s wrong with him. But he’s lost a bunch of weight... hes got another 2 years in the force before he qualifies for an Air Force care thing.” He muttered. “I gotta go home but... he was worried you’d be worried about him.” He mumbled and pat her shoulder then left.

Jason woke up another hour later and looked over at her frowning some. “Hey.... you made it.” He mumbled.

She kissed him gently then and pulled away... going back in for more and more without another word until she was laying next to him panting heavily in her room, rolling over to snuggle into him. “I missed you.” She murmured gently.

Max nodded giving him a smile "I did babe, I wouldnt miss it for the world. Even took the day off tomorrow to be with you." She whispered kissong his hand repeatedly "Jason talk to me...what happened?" She asked quietly

Namjoon panted and held her close smilibg some "Damn that was long over due." He whispered giving her a small smile

She nodded some and rolled in to him, holding him tightly. “Very long overdue.” She murmured, resting her head against his shoulder. “I love you.” She murmured tiredly as she held onto him and started drifting off to sleep snuggled close.

He frowned some and shook his head. “I don’t know. I thought I was okay... I just wanna be home with you.” He mumbled and tried to tug her to lay with him. “I was okay but then I got out with lily and I couldn’t walk but she was there and I got to dalton and then it all goes black.” He mumbled frowning some.

Namjoon held her close to him and just stared at the ceiling unable to sleep due to jet lag and his mind racing a million miles a minute.

Max moved to lay with him and kissed his cheek gently "You know what I mean Jason. What happened over there?" She asked quietly

He frowned shaking his head. “You know I can’t tell you that.... I’m not shutting you out of my life but I can’t tell you about over there.” He told her seriously and just held onto her tightly as he lay back trying to relax more but he was over exhausted and barely functioning.

She woke up in the morning and went to get them coffee quietly, bringing it back and gently woke him up, setting his cup down on the side. “Morning handsome.... I thought maybe today we could go down to the river. Just sit and chill this morning. Get some fresh air.” She suggested.

Max nodded some and gave a heavy sigh "Get some rest handsome, I'm not going anywhere I promise." She whispered letting him rest his head on her chest and start to drift off

Namjoon woke up and groaned softly. He smiled though as his eyes focused on her and nodded softly "Yeah I'd like that a lot." He whispered

He just nodded and fell asleep holding onto her. About an hour later was when he started having trouble breathing. It was only a couple minutes before it woke him up but a couple minutes was enough that his lips had started going blue and he shook max awake.

She nodded and smiled sitting with him, rubbing his chest. “I love you. You sleep okay?” She asked softly as she sat with him

Max woke up quickly and looked at him worriedly "Whats wrong?" She asked looking him over and pressing the call button once she saw the color of his lips

Namjoon nodded and sipped at his coffee "Yeah, I slept alright what about you?" He asked

She nodded and rest her head on his shoulder a little. “Not too bad.... Better when I’ve got you there.” She mumbled tiredly.

He was trying desperately to grip at her hands as he felt his throat closing up but there was no strength in it and he was starting to black out before a doctor finally arrived and moved max out of the room.

Max stood outside of the room refusing the move as they worked on him "Whats going on? What happened?" She asked a nurse who came out of the room a bit later

Namjoon smiled softly and gave a small nod "Me too." He whispered before he kissed her gently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back