• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A long time ago, We used to be friends

“They’re working that out now ma’am. Someone will come speak with you soon.” She assured her then walked away quickly to make the calls to his brother and his supervisor to let them know the updates.

Jason eventually was coming back around and looking over at max coming back into the room about the same time just reaching for her hand. “What’s going on?” He slurred as he tried to sit up but his doctor kept him laying down for now.

Scarlett smiled and sat facing him a little. “Maybe you could let me at your hair tonight... it needs to be put back under control.” She winked at him, staying close and enjoying having him home again.

Max frowned softly and held him some "I'm not sure babe, they havent told me yet." She said softly before she kissed his forehead letting a few tears fall because she was so scared

Namjoon laughed softly but gave a small nod "I hate when others do it, they never get it right." He murmured cuddling into her side some

He frowned and gripped at her hand trying to relax again but his chest still hurt while they explained that he’d just gone through a double collapsed lung most likely an old injury that was aggravated when he collapsed in the airport but he should be okay, they just needed to get his weight back up. “When can I go home?” He asked them desperately. He just wanted to be at home with her instead of waiting inside her another facility.

Scarlett smiled watching him. “I missed you.” She murmured softly to him and kissed his cheek, holding him tightly until she got up to take a quick shower

Max listened intently to the doctor nodding some "How can we prevent it from happening again?" She asked quietly giving his hand a small squeeze to calm him down.

Namjoon quickly followed and knocked on the door "May I join?" He asked a small smirk playing at his lips "I can wash your body for you like I used to!"

“A lot of rest. Make sure that you stay out of high stress situations for now. You will make a full recovery but I’ve signed you off work for a month.” He told them both. “Get some rest for now and we if you need anything the call button is there.” He told him then left them to it.

Jason just lay back watching max carefully. “I wanna go home.” He mumbled trying to pull her closer but he had a chest tube in either side so that wasn’t gonna happen.

“No babe I just wanna be quick.” She called out as she showered and got out not long after, starting to get dried off then dressed for the day.

Max nodded and gave a soft sigh leaning over and kissing him gently "We'll be home soon enough." She whispered kissing him again holding his hand tight "I love you Jason."

Namjoon went to the kitchen and smiled softly as he started to make breakfast for the two of them. He was excited to be home with her again

He just nodded and leaned back eventually falling asleep to rest again but dalton was there before long as well and went to sit with max, rubbing her shoulder. “How you doing?” He asked before really looking at his brother. “Shit what happened?”

She got out and got dressed into comfy clothes that were suitable for being in public then headed downstairs and slipped her arms around him from behind. “Mmm... clean Scarlett.” She murmured tiredly.

Max wiped her eyes and frowned some "Completely worried about him, he had a double lung collapse and they said he needs to rest and stay out of stressful situations." She explained quietly

Namjoon smiled happily and kissed her cheek "I made us some food." He murmured turning in her arms and kissing the top of her head gently

She smiled and just held onto him, resting her face into his shoulder gently until she heard the doorbell go and tensed a little. “I’ll be right back.” She murmured, heading over to get it quickly but frowned when he followed her anyway. “Joon... maybe you should go back to the kitchen.” She mumbled.

Dalton frowned and hugged her tightly. “Hey, he’ll be alright.... when he gets out I’ll have him come stay with us.... we can get him back on his feet and .... max I ain’t gonna lie to you this is the worst he’s come back to us.” He mumbled.

Max nodded some and let a few tears fall "Is Lily alright?" She asked softly taking a deep breath "I know she has been having some issues in school." She murmured

Namjoon raised an eyebrow and frowned some "Why? Whats wrong?" He asked seeing how tense she was

“Just go to the kitchen.” She muttered gently trying to shove him in that direction until the doorbell turned to banging on the door and she eventually just sat down against it, ‘I know you’re in there! You’ll have to leave the house sometime soon!’ The voice on the other side yelled before everntually walking away and Scarlett was left sitting there and crying.

He frowned shaking his head. “We’re looking into it but jason is to know nothing for now. Especially with this.” He muttered shaking his head.

Namjoon came back and frowned looking through the peephole "Scarlett who was that?" He asked getting worried about who that was

Max frowned nodding some "I um...I told him she had a tantrum at school but he doesnt know anything else. I'm sorry I just....I thought he should know."

Scarlett frowned and shook her head. “My ex husband.” She whimpered shaking a bit. “He found out where jack lived and came to get me.” She told him quietly, shaking a little.

Jason woke up again and looked over at max frowning a little. “When can we go home?” He asked her softly.

Max frowned some giving a heavy sigh "I'm not sure, hopefully soon." She said quietly and sighing heavily

Namjoon frowned and pulled her in close to him "How long has he been coming here for?" He asked in a serious tone

“About a week.” She told him quietly holding onto him tightly and still shaking. “I don’t know why he’s here or what he really wants but I want him gone.” She muttered.

He frowned some and watched her quietly, playing with her fingers a little “you know how beautiful you are?” He asked her quietly with a smile.

Namjoon nodded and frowned some "I will make sure of it." He mumbled kissing the top of her head repeatedly

Max blushed light pink and smiled happily "Oh shush you." She said giving a smile to him "Even with tubes in your chest, you're still the most handsome guy out there."

“I look like ET.” He mumbled tiredly, coughing a little and leaned back into the bed some more. “This isn’t how I thought I’d be coming home.” He mumbled still holding her hand tightly.

Scarlett shook her head. “I don’t want you getting involved with him.... that’s the last thing we need Joon.” She murmured.

Max laughed softly and kissed him gently "Shhh you look just fine babe, and I know its not the best but it'll be okay." She whispered

Namjoon frowned more taking a deep breath "He comes again you call the police for harrassment." He muttered holding her close

He frowned some watching her carefully and held onto her hand, coughing again and winced. “When can they take these tubes out? They’re really sore.” He mumbled a little out of it.

She just nodded and held onto him tightly for a little longer until the smoke alarm started going off and they went back to the kitchen seeing he’d burnt everything. “This is why I don’t let you cook.” She teases him.

Namjoon gave a small laugh and sighed heavily "Im sorry baby." He said softly kissing her lovingly pulling her close to him

Max gave a small sigh kissing the top of his head "I'm sorry babe, I don't know." She said softly

He frowned but nodded and gripped at her hand some more. “When are you back at work?” He asked her softly trying to stay awake but she was halfway through answering when he fell asleep again.

Scarlett shook her head some and tidied up not feeling hungry anymore anyway. “Forget the river. Why don’t we just get on the couch? It’s comfier than grass and there’s blankets and I have beer and you’re clearly jet lagged anyway.”

Max gave a soft sigh "Tomorrow." She murmured stroking his back some "How are you feeling?" She asked quietly

Namjoon gave a small nod "Yeah I definitely like that idea." He murmured kissing her gently

He jolted awake when he felt her squeeze his hand and looked over at her confused for a minute but soon smiled. “Sorry.... must’ve nodded off.... I just want these chest tubes gone.” He explained quietly.

She smiled holding onto him tightly. “The day someone finds out who you’re dating there’s gonna be a lot of angry girls that the one you chose is American.” She giggled, swaying with him.

Max gave a small laugh and nodded softly "Let me go ask them when you can get them out." She said softly before getting up and heading towards the door

Namjoon sighed softly and held her close to him "Well I dont care, I love who I love." He mumbled

She smiled and held him tightly still shaking her head. “I gotta pinch myself a little every morning when I remember that I have you back with me.” She murmure tiredly, gently leading him to the couch and curled up with him, snuggling as close as she could get.

Jason just nodded and watched her leave smiling a little up until his brother came back and he looked over at him sighing. Little. “Hey... max went to see when I can get these out. How’s lily?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back