• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A long time ago, We used to be friends

Scarlett shook her head and just moved closer, "No! No you can't stop! No! He could still be okay please!" She begged and kept moving closer, getting to where she was trying to give him cpr herself until they started pulling away, "Get off of me! You can't give up!" She yelled at them

He just shok his head and took a so=ip of his drink before sitting down with her and reached across, taking her hand in his.

They soon had security taking her off him trying to get her settled down while the doctors did what they needed to do "M'am please there is nothing else we can do."

Max gave his hand a small squeeze and started to eat "Mmmm you can cook too?" She said leaning over and kissong his cheek gently "Thank you for making this."

“Well you live on your own for long enough you kinda have to learn don’t you?” He chuckled and then smiled at her just watching her some.

Scarlett left shaking her head and rushed down to the lot to get her car, getting in and driving home, going straight to her room and lay down in bed, shaking and crying until her phone rang and she looked down seeing it was Namjoons number

Max nodded giving a small laugh "Yeah I guess so huh?" She said before taking a sip of her drink "So tell me, did you join straight after school?"

Namjoon called Scarlett once he hand landed completely exhausted just wanting to hear her voice and get a check in on Jack "Hey beautiful." He said quietly

She didn’t say a word to begin with just laying there shaking then frowned some. “How long are you in Seoul?” She whispered to him, her voice breaking a little. Her parents were getting into town tomorrow and she couldnt face that. She just needed to be with Namjoon.

Jason nodded a little and smiled. “A week after graduation... well... your graduation.... they let me go for show but I failed everything remember.” He chuckled.

Max laughed softly and remembered "Yeah I remember that, you still looked adorable in your cap and gown though." She said blushing lightly at the memory "We had our 'first date' that night too." She said with quotes around first date. She had long gotten over it and found it funny now.

Namjoom frowned at the sound of her voice "A month....Scarlett whats wrong?" He asked getting worried about her now "How is Jack?"

She frowned some. “I’ll text you my flight details. I’m coming to you.” She mumbled then paused. “He didn’t make it.” She whimpered before hanging up and quickly trying to organise a flight for herself for tomorrow morning, forwarding all the information to him, quitting her job and packing up a couple suitcases, just chucking everything in there that she could.

He shook his head some. “Mhmm.” He mumbled shaking his head a little and just got up to Chuck the dishes in the sink, taking her to the kings after that, pulling her to his lap on the couch.

Max smiled some and cuddled him a bit kissimg his cheek gently letting a hand run up his shirt "So netflix and chill?" She asked raising an eyebrow biting her lip gently.

Namjoon frowned when she hung up and quickly tried to call her back needing to know what happened. He was scared and now completely worried about her.

She ignored every call until she fell asleep from exhausting herself after crying so much.

He smiled and rest his head back. “As long as you actually mean chill. Cause I’m exhausted after today.” He murmured holding her close and kissed her head. “Plus... I don’t want to rush things this time. I want us to take things slow.” He mumbled.

Max gave a small nod and cuddled him "Fair enough." She murmured yawning softly as she watched TV with him for the rest of the night

Namjoon sighed heavily and continued to worry for the rest of the night just wanting to have her here so that he could comfort her

She texted him after she checked into the airport and again before she got on her flight but then turned her phone off and tried to sleep the whole way. She just felt numb at this point. She wasn’t going to answer her parents messages or calls and all she wanted was to be away from everything. Once the plane landed she gathered her bags and headed out to arrivals to meet with a taxi driver, giving him the address she had then paid him and went into the building and called joon to come meet her at the reception desk so they would let her in.

“Do you wanna stay here tonight?” He asked her softly and tucked some hair behind her ear when their show finished another episode and he glanced down at her, smiling at how sleepy she looked.

Namjoon stayed in contact with her as long as he could and quickly made his way down when she said she had arrived. He took her to his room and pulled her in close letting a few tears fall "Scarlett...I...I'm so sorry."

Max looked up at him and gave a small nod "If thats okay with you." She said quietly kissing him gently

She shook her head and held onto him tightly, burying her face into his chest. “I panicked. I know you’re really busy here and I won’t get in the way I swear but I can’t be there.” She whimpered. “I have a visa to stay here for a while. I got everything dealt with last night.... I’ll keep to myself I promise but I can’t be in the states. I need you Joonie.” She whimpered.

He nodded happily and turned the tv off, lifting her up with ease and carrying her up to his bedroom, setting her down on the bed and went to quickly change then came to lay next to her, pulling her in super close.

Max smiled happily and cuddled quickly into him "Mmm I love you." She whispered stroking his cheek gently as she stared at him lovingly and in awe.

Namjoon held her close and nodded "Its okay I promise." He whispered kissong the top of her head as he brought her to his bed "You need anything let me know."

She just nodded and lay down to get some sleep having barely slept on the flight at all so she was exhausted now and soon as her head hit the pillow she was out like a light

Hoseok stuck his head into the room after a while and frowned “Practice in five... hows she doing?” He asked him as they walked out of there to let her rest.

He felt his breath catch in his throat as he panicked hearing those words. He loved her yes but why was it so hard to say it out loud like that, he smiled and kissed her head before resting his head down and starting to fall asleep feeling embarrassed now.

Max gave a small smile hoping she hadnt just scared him away by saying that. She quickly fell asleep with him after that.

Namjoon sighed heavily and looked over at her "She isnt doing well, cant even talk about it." He whispered still not fully processing it himself

He nodded some and frowned. “I don’t know how management is gonna like you having her around but as long as you’re ready for that.” He shrugged a bit and walked to the dance room with him.

Scarlett woke up a couple hours later and cleaned herself up some then wandered around to try and find him, eventually finding the dance room and walked in, just watching them all some.

Jason slept through to morning and only Gorbachev up with his alarm, going to hop in the shower as he had work again today and he would need to be snappy about it.

Namjoon did his routine not noticing Scarlett come in before he was too focused. However when they finished up the song he gave a small smile and waved at her "Hey there." He said softly as he made his way over to her "Hpw are you feeling?" He asked as he knelt infront of where she was sitting

Max woke up and yawned some giving a wolf whistle when she saw him come out in just a towel searching for underwear "Good morning Handsome." She said in a groggy voice looking at the time seeing that it was way to early for her to be up for school.

She smile a little as she watched him. “Hey... I’ve been a lot better.” She murmured taking his hands in hers tightly. “You want me to stay away during practice?” She asked him quietly

He winked over at her and smiled some. That was a sight he could definitely get used to.

Namjoon shook his head some and kissed her cheek gently "Its okay you can stay, we learn to block out others in here." He said softly giving a small smile "Now if manager our comes in though, you gotta go."

Max got up and wrapped her arms around him from behind "I could get used to this." She said softly before peppering small kisses along his back

He smiled some and relaxed under her touch, sighing quietly. “Long as I make it back.” He mumbled.

She nodded a little and rest her forehead against his for a minute then pulled her hoodie around herself more and just curled up on the floor at the back and watched as they carried on with practice.

Max frowned and moved to where she was facing him. She took his face in her hands and gave him a saddened look "Don't you dare talk like that understand? You'll be back in no time." She said quietly before she got on her tippy toes and kissed him gently

Namjoon took her back to his room about an hour and a half later smiling some "You wanna take a shower andngo on the town with me? My interviews dont start til tomorrow." He said gently trying to get her mind away from Jack

She shook her head. “I’m sorry. Not really.” She mumbled, pulling him to sit with her. “I just... I can’t think about anything like that right now.” She mumbled.

He frowned and shook his head some smiling a little at her and kissed her forehead. “I gotta go in. I’ll see you later I hope.” He murmured tiredly and left her to it.

Namjoon nodded and kissed her forehead gently "Okay then you pick out a few movies to watch while I shower and we'll order some room service,or I can go out and get you mcdonalds." He said gently giving her a soft smile

Max nodded softly and walked him to the door "I won't stay long I promise. I hope to see you later." She said softly giving a smile and wave before he went to his car

Users who are viewing this thread

Back