• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Little 1x1 Search Thread (I'm Friendly and Don't Bite!)

AgentFire

Hello! And welcome to my little search thread. It's been quite awhile, and honestly, I wasn't sure if I'd be coming back this time. But like always, I've pulled myself back, hoping for a fresh start, with some fresh partners. I'm going to give a lot of information moving forward, but I'm working with BBCode, to hopefully make it compact and nice looking. :)

• So this is some info about me.
    I am 22 years old, from the not-so-great, United States. 🎉
    I am a cis-gender male, and I'm also pansexual. That being said, I have a preference for women.
    I'm also a single pringle ;) ;) Nah, I'm not really looking for love here, although if I found it, I wouldn't say no.
    Nevertheless, I am a roleplayer, and interested in roleplaying first.
    I have a passion for writing, hoping that I may one day publish books.
    In the meantime, I'm studying for my bachelor's degree, in order to be a teacher.
    Beyond that, I also work part time at a factory job.
    That's a glimpse into my life, though I'm a pretty open book, and always willing to chat about more.

Ooo, the Minis are such a cool concept! I’d absolutely love to set something up with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back