.๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฐ. [a greek mythology roleplay] (closed.)

Yep. The other sister is Eris btw, though I don't think her CS is up yet

Yea I don't see it but based on what her god is, Zion (his name) might not like her, since he hates discord.

Hey! I keep seeing your Greek myth RPs, and I can never really start in them. I'll try to be active with this one, though! Mind if I take Prometheus?

Prometheus is a Titan, and we're only doing gods here ^^"

Hi ! Is Erebus taken? Cause I didn't see him on the list. If he isn't mind if I take him?

He is not but you'll have to ask r e i r e i how that's gonna work since I think she wanted to incorporate him as Thanatos's dad...

Yea I don't see it but based on what her god is, Zion (his name) might not like her, since he hates discord.

They actually don't have different names in this one! Just their god names c:

giphy.gif
3a8f65e22ffed14747be9772be8df25e.gif
yes, i have Eris! [ FireMaiden FireMaiden , r e i r e i ] though they don't have to be siblings, methinks? [ much like since someone wants to make erebus and nyx , their parents? ] i haven't decided yet and i'm not sure what you lovelies what to do. i haven't thought too much of a backstory yet though I know, my Eris comes off frightening due to her chaotic aura and just an embodiment of discord whether she intends it or not.

giphy.gif
3a8f65e22ffed14747be9772be8df25e.gif
yes, i have Eris! [ FireMaiden FireMaiden , r e i r e i ] though they don't have to be siblings, methinks? [ much like since someone wants to make erebus and nyx, they're parents? ] I haven't decided yet and I'm not sure what you lovelies what to do. I haven't thought too much of a backstory yet though I know, my Eris comes off frightening due to her chaotic aura and just an embodiment of discord whether she intends it or not.
Omg, that movie was fucking great. And you're right, they don't have to be siblings, but it would be fucking awesome. (They're all like, terrifying in their own right). But like I mentioned, while it's not complete, Erebus is present in Nemesis's bio

Hence the need for discussion!

FireMaiden FireMaiden r e i r e i deer deer Cronos Cronos

Y'all can work it out I think too much about logistics as is XD
i think the only thing holding me back from discussing is that i'm just worrying about making relations when it's not a first come first serve roleplay [ though it seems like no one else is going for the same character for these [ 5 , including nyx ].
Omg, that movie was fucking great. And you're right, they don't have to be siblings, but it would be fucking awesome. (They're all like, terrifying in their own right). But like I mentioned, while it's not complete, Erebus is present in Nemesis's bio
RIGHT!? i was so obsessed with this movie ! i think this was the movie i liked a lot as a kidddoooo ! and you're right, they're heckin' terrifying !

i think the only thing holding me back from discussing is that i'm just worrying about making relations when it's not a first come first serve roleplay [ though it seems like no one else is going for the same character for these [ 5 , including nyx ].
RIGHT!? i was so obsessed with this movie ! i think this was the movie i liked a lot as a kidddoooo ! and you're right, they're heckin' terrifying !
Badass sibling trio that the mortals are to afraid to whisper the names of lest the invoke their wrath, mwahahaha!

I mean like working out if y'all are okay with an Erebus and Nyx when they're the parents of your characters and yada yada

Cuz it's technically not up to me ๐Ÿ˜…

yea thanatos is gonna have the power of death recreation, and the ability to talk to spirits....he's kinda...dark

Badass sibling trio that the mortals are to afraid to whisper the names of lest the invoke their wrath, mwahahaha!

yea pretty much how these siblings want to be known as

Thanatos: "If they are scared of me then....they won't come near me. I'LL BE MORE SCARY!"

yea thanatos is gonna have the power of death recreation, and the ability to talk to spirits....he's kinda...dark

Thanatos: "If they are scared of me then....they won't come near me. I'LL BE MORE SCARY!"
i'm down with that darlings

i'm down with that darlings
Leather jacket gang
I mean like working out if y'all are okay with an Erebus and Nyx when they're the parents of your characters and yada yada

Cuz it's technically not up to me ๐Ÿ˜…
We could just say they're the kids of unknown gods, or titans locked in Tartarus if Cronos really wants to be Erebus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back