.🇱🇪🇦🇷🇳🇮🇳🇬 🇬🇷🇪🇪🇰. [a greek mythology roleplay] (closed.)

Once again, forgot to put who I'm interested in. May I choose Nike (Goddess of Victory??) If not, Até would be another interesting choice.

Last edited:
oh! my , my, what have we here?
i really shouldn't but, i'd love to try for eris, perhaps? ( fc: luanna perez ) and then melinoe? ( fc: huesodarena )

oh! my , my, what have we here?
i really shouldn't but, i'd love to try for eris, perhaps? ( fc: luanna perez ) and then melinoe? ( fc: huesodarena )

but you really should
also hello I wanted to tell you I have strong urges to rewatch How to Get Away with Murder and see Jack Falahee cuz there's a guy on my campus who looks a lot like him
eek

Once again, forgot to put who I'm interested in. May I choose Nike (Goddess of Victory??) If not, Até would be another interesting choice.

If you want, you can do both!

but you really should
also hello I wanted to tell you I have strong urges to rewatch How to Get Away with Murder and see Jack Falahee cuz there's a guy on my campus who looks a lot like him
eek

If you want, you can do both!
Haha, I wish. i couldn't keep up with two characters if I TRIED.

pleasedoerispleasedoerispleasedoeris
but you really should
eek
welp! it didn’t take much for me to be convinced! i’ll do it both of them then ! hehe.

ummmmm, excuse me mam’ that shouldn’t even be a struggle, GO WATCH IT! also that’s so not fair? i need to see this look alike! jack falahee is such a bab

welp! it didn’t take much for me to be convinced! i’ll do it both of them then ! hehe.

ummmmm, excuse me mam’ that shouldn’t even be a struggle, GO WATCH IT! also that’s so not fair? i need to see this look alike! jack falahee is such a bab

I wish I had a pic but every time he's in the area I'm like WHEEEEEEE

Yes! I'm Nemesis, one of Eris's sisters, which is why I'm very excited

UH UH
UM
A LOT
I CAN'T THINK
SOME OF THE MAJOR GODS I THINK, LIKE DEMETER
UH
*brain dies*
What's it say on the list??? idek anymore 😅

So I have thanatos, melpomene, pan...., and CALYPSO (CALLIE) BUT SOME OF THEM AREN'T GODS

Hey! I keep seeing your Greek myth RPs, and I can never really start in them. I'll try to be active with this one, though! Mind if I take Prometheus?

Yep. I'm Nemesis

Awesome! He might actually be closer to your character, just from reading your cs. My boi isn't really close to anyone but is protective over his siblings but since she's the youngest, he might be more inclined to be overprotective with her. Plus her personality is really cool.

Awesome! He might actually be closer to your character, just from reading your cs. My boi isn't really close to anyone but is protective over his siblings but since she's the youngest, he might be more inclined to be overprotective with her. Plus her personality is really cool.
Awwww, how sweet! (Their mom Nyx was claimed by someone else so they have to have a random mom that they like, never met or something lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back