• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rosebudxo

Hello! And as the title says, I'm dying to do a Fruits Basket RP! I can do canon x canon or canon x oc pairings and would prefer to RP this over PMs but may do threads. I'm most comfortable playing Tohru, Kisa, Yuki, Momiji, Hiro, and Kureno. I'm least comfortable playing Akito, Ayame, Shigure, Rin, and Kagura. Though with a little planning, I might be able to. I'd love to pair my OC with Kyo, Yuki, Hiro, Momiji, and/or Kureno. I guess it depends on who my role-play partner is comfortable with.

I also have an idea for the next generation. But the original cast are the parents and the curse is broken. So I guess if we go that route, there will be oc x oc pairings involved.

As for length, it's not really an issue for me.

I've been dying to RP this for months, so I hope I can finally find someone! I prefer someone who can help me create and plot a little as we go and be innovative.

I also love doing original Shoujo styled role-plays as well. I'm a fan of romance and love doing a role-play like this where several pairings are involved. Any way, I look forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back