• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

xiai

dutchess
Hello! Iā€™m Xiai, but you can call me whatever! Iā€™m currently looking for long-term and short-term partners to role play with! įŸøįŸø Some things about me: English isnā€™t my first language! And I know for some other people that itā€™s the same way, so I am always patient and always wanting to help out! Iā€™m Japanese, and currently enrolled in college! I grew up in Toyko, Japan with my two brothers! And theyā€™re both older, ugh! Anywhoā€™ I found a lot of interests over time. I enjoy writing, reading, dancing and even gaming whenever I have the time too. Iā€™m an open-minded person, though indecisive when it comes to figuring out things. Pst, Iā€™m also a really good cook.

Oh! // Now about role-playing! Iā€™ve been role-playing for about four years now, and usually write detailed (2+) paragraphs in response and no one-liners! Days that I donā€™t work, I tend to respond a lot more often. My shifts with work are very flexible! So even with college and work, I always try and give a response. If I donā€™t answer for a while, check in! Shoot me a message or something, sometimes Iā€™ll forget to respond after reading. Character sheets, Iā€™m good with making, and I usually make them very detailed although it is rare for me to use faceclaims. Any pairing is fine with me! (FF, MM, FM, etc).

Ideas? // Currently I donā€™t have any plot starters off of the top of my head, but I do have some muse ideas!

ā˜† Animes // Demon slayer, black clover, and bungo stray dogs!
ā˜† Muse x muse // Barista x customer, bartender x ā€œvillainā€, criminal x criminal, spy x whom their spying on, mafia persona x innocent, mafia persona x rookie thief, famous singer x famous dancer, criminal x cop, shapeshifter x hunter, vampire x mafia persona, enemies x lovers, bully x nerd, vampire x vampire, mean girl x jock.
ā˜† Genre/Theme // Mythological, futuristic, 90ā€™s, current, supernatural, college.
ā˜† Liners // Lost in the woods, drama in college, the hunt begins, the unknown.

Lost in the woods: About two people lost in the woods, eventually finding each other to only find out that after days of searching that they couldnā€™t signal or find anyone to help them. They have to learn to trust each other and help each other survive.

Drama in college: New kid, bleh. The most popular person, who has the entire campus in their hands, tries to make the worst for the new kid. Little did they know, that the new kid had a trick up their sleeve.

The hunt begins: Between two criminals, one being a rookie and one that has been at it for a long time had finally got twisted up into some government issues. Everyone knows about the most wanted criminal and the rookie was just lucky enough for them to come to their rescue, but with that, they were followed by government and had to run, and hide away. But it wasnā€™t easy to gain trust.

The unknown: Two worlds combined. Humans and vampires. Vampires are the target. But they all ā€œdiedā€, or more like went into hiding. One person, interested in finding out if it was really true or not, or the so called nerd has been doing a lot of research. All when a new kid showed up. A vampire. But nobody knew that. The nerd was more than happy to make friends, but had to gain trust, eventually finding out who they were. It wasnā€™t the best thing.

āœŗ I hope that something at least interested you! ; please PM me with choice of plot or idea if youā€™re interested! āœŗ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back