• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Natalie H

Tentatively Returning
Hello! I’m Natalie, 21, hope everyone is doing well! I’ve been RPing for about eight years now, though I’ve never actually RPed Pokémon before now.

To keep it simple, I double. I’m looking to blend action, adventure, romance, and drama together. I normally use a female Oc, and for this particular fandom I’m actively looking for either Leon or Raihan (even though they both dress like freakin’ dorks).

I’m definitely open to suggestions though and any game except Sun/Moon since I haven’t played it.

Like I said, I do double and I’ll do Canon/Canon, Canon/Oc, or Oc/Oc for my partner as long as there’s Canon/Oc on my end.

You can expect anywhere from 1-5 paragraphs from me, 2-3 on average. I’m fine with anything except one-liners, it just doesn’t give me much to work with.

I try to reply every few days, but this can vary since I’m working full-time.

I am ditch-friendly, you might get a message from me several weeks to a month after our last message to see if you’re still interested though since I’m likely cleaning out my inbox and seeing what to keep and what not to keep! Feel free not to reply, I’m just gonna delete ones I don’t get a reply on anyway!

Also, please be 18+ It’s just a comfort thing since I’m over 18.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back