• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Original Plots with Multiple Characters

Bacon Bits

Pocket Sand
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey folks! I’ve been craving a plot where multiple characters are involved for some time now. I finally collected a few plots I had written down, as well as a few more I needed to put into words. Most of them are incredibly open ended because I want to do some planning with any future partners, but for them all, I have a few ideas. Some of the ideas I share with the plot, some I’ll get into more with interest. I’ll probably say this a lot throughout, but these plots require us both writing for at least two characters, if not more. NPC too, but of course, to a lesser extent. If anything catches your eye, feel free to put a message below or PM me!

• Hey! Thanks for popping in. Before I got started, I figured I’d include a little about myself.

- I’m 18+ and I operate very loosely on EST (typically like Noon - 2 am).
    - I’m in college right now (on break for the summer) so I won’t be busy for a few months aside from maybe a small week vacation. Even then, I’ll try and respond once a week
    - I’ve been roleplaying for 7 or so years now. I’ve only been on this site since quarantine, and I’m still not 100% used to the layout, so please bare with me.
    - I usually prefer M// or F// shippings, but I’m not opposed to M/NB, F/NB, NB// or M/F. I tend to write more male characters, but this isn’t exactly a rule or anything. Romance is rarely required (unless it’s clearly a romance plot, obviously), but I sure am a sucker for it.
    - Very ghost friendly! If you ever want to pick up a roleplay 7-8 months later, I’m all for it! Take your You Time, you deserve it. I’m also bad about leaving and then randomly responding or coming back and asking about it. I’ll typically eventually come back though, I just have to work my way back to it. Please bare with me, again.
    - I’m not the best at coding/layout/aesthetics, mostly because I’m just now learning it, but I’m also just very unorganized in general. If this is non-negotiable to my future writing partner, I’ll work on it.
    - I tend to write about 2-4 decent sized paragraphs per focus character. I’ll reflect what my partner is writing, whether that is more or less, to the best of my ability. I use past tense third person.
    - I REALLY enjoy having more than just one character per partner in each roleplay (my plots probably show that off). I love creating characters, working on their interactions and slowly developing them in each plot. As you will be able to tell by my plots, I’m not really craving one-on-one’s right now.
    - For roleplaying, I’m on discord the most so you’re most likely to catch me there. However, I will write in PMs here as well.

Thanks for reading!

- Someone preferably 18+, especially for darker plots and themes.
I'm 26, and I can handle dark plots, don't worry. I once did a world-end kind of RP where the eldritch cosmic horrors just wrecked everything to oblivion.

- Someone comfortable with roleplaying multiple characters. For these particular plots, most of them will require you to do at least two separate characters, if not more, along with one or two NPC here and there.
I have one main guy (my avatar here, named Jin) and his team of 6 mercenaries, the C.O.N.T.R.A., you'll probably like them 😁

- OOC chatter for planning, memes, music, etc. I love chatting and being nerds about everything, but if that isn’t your thing, I understand! The only thing I ask is that you are there for planning when necessary.
I hope I don't end up bothering you too much with how talkative I can get.

- Someone willing to write a decent sized paragraph or more most of the time. If you’re not feeling the roleplay that much, I understand and won’t come after you for a sentence or two, especially if they leave room for response too. (NOTE: If things get boring, please let me know and I’ll try and help work towards something more interesting!) Just something to work with is all I ask, really.
I consider myself somewhat decent at this, so no worries.

- Third person past tense, please!
This... is what I'm concerned about. My english is fairly limited and I much prefer present tense, it's the easiest for me to work with. And, even then I may misread or miss something (especially when there's a lot of texts), and bad things happen to good people because of that.

Many Weapons Guy Many Weapons Guy
Hey! That eldritch horror plot sounds pretty cool. I’d love to hear more about Jin and C.O.N.T.R.A.. And I doubt you’ll be too talkative, I'm probably much more so than you! I can try present tense, I’m just used to past tense, but if it’ll make things easier on you it only seems fair. Do you want me to PM you so we can continue plotting? Or you can if you would like.

Many Weapons Guy Many Weapons Guy
Hey! That eldritch horror plot sounds pretty cool. I’d love to hear more about Jin and C.O.N.T.R.A.. And I doubt you’ll be too talkative, I'm probably much more so than you! I can try present tense, I’m just used to past tense, but if it’ll make things easier on you it only seems fair. Do you want me to PM you so we can continue plotting? Or you can if you would like.
Sure thing bud, let's PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back