• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π•‹β„π”Ό π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„• π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύπ”»π•†π•„π•Š (Currently OPEN)

4scorelightnings

𝐭𝐞π₯ β˜…
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
LORE

(Story inspired by Arthurian legends)

In a world where magic runs rampant, so it is that darkness has formed because of it. Although there are many who use magic for the good of things, there are many magical creatures and humans alike that use it against others, greedy for power or money. Because of this, a dark alliance of Dark Masters, as the dark magic bourn are called, has spread across the kingdoms.

Avalon-finalised.jpg

A world filled with the Middle Ages and the Magic of another realm, this world is full out magical creatures, magical folk, and humans alike, living together. Some kingdoms are intolerant of magic while others embrace it. Together they all create a harmonious world until the Dark comes and puts everyone in danger, crime goes up, and more creatures seem to turn bad. In the adversity heroes emerge and try and rise up to defeat the evildoers.

Character Sheet
THE SEVEN KINGDOMS

(PSA: In need of more non-royal characters, which can consist of knights/mercenaries, non magic/magical folk (humans, sorcerers, witches, etc.), different species (elves, fae, dragons, dwarves, etc.)

1. PENDRAGON: Prince Arthur, his intolerant father (the present king), and a loyal band on knights. There is a royal Court as well as a Court Physician and her apprentice. Trustworthy and loyal people consisting of mostly farmers, merchants, and blacksmiths. There is no magic or sorcery allowed in this Kingdom at the present time as Arthur's father King Harold states. Although this is the law and there are fatal punishments for magic folk, there are always magic folk everywhere, only fewer in this kingdom if they can help it.
Royalty: (CLOSED)​

images

2. ELORIA: Consists of a peaceful yet unyielding queen with a daughter and a son, both intuitive and like their late father in stubbornness. A strongly connected people that includes many monks, druids, traders, and scholars. There are mostly magic and non-magic humans that dwell here but there are dwarf crafters of many things and other creatures that come and go for trade.

Royalty: (CLOSED)

3. BALTIMORE: A lone king Alexander Baltimore with three daughters {Sage: "The Thinker." "Thyme: The Warrior". And Rosemary: "The Compromiser"}. His most trusted ally, his political and military advisor, General Knight Sir Tribius Von Ulric, went back unto the battlefield once the King had fallen ill because of the Darkness spreading. The people are now fearful of the darkness threatening to invade the now weaker kingdom. All the royalty is human, but they are very tolerant of magical beings. The Kingdom will rest upon daughters, and kingdom's people value each of them for their intuition, strategy, and compassion.

Royalty: (CLOSED except for Thyme)

4. WRTHISHADE: A warm-hearted and brave king, a strong queen, three sons, and a daughter. Skills are ranging of great weapon makers and also many healers. They are known to be great allies in past wars and to not make an enemy of. They have a diverse range of farmers, merchants, and blacksmiths as well. Some of the population includes the Yesteu dwarves. They are well-known or their coal and jewels from mines.

Royalty: (TWO PRINCES OPEN)

5. EVERGLADES: This is a more diverse kingdom with a strong queen and king with magic in their genes, passed onto their only son Lyle James Everglade. They consist of many mythical creatures, including elves, druids, magic humans, dwarves, treefolk, nymphs, nixies, countless other mythical species and even a few grim dragons on the edge of the kingdom. Includes a king and his son, in trade well known for their jewels and stone from caves, as well as the abundance of lumber they possess. They hardly contact or trade with other kingdoms, as their country is rich with enough resources to make most things easily tradable within. This kingdom is stringent with rules on what land you may go on since there are many holy and scarce places for both human and mythical beasts here.

6. AUSQUE: This is a mysterious kingdom known to have a Lone Fae Queen and two water fae daughters by the name of Athena and Artemis. Among their most trusted allies is the royalty's very own holy and magic squires. Known to be in the trade for textiles and amazingly crafted thingamabobs from furniture to armor, their kingdom is filled with luxury materials and items that the fae in the land make into masterpiece objects. Many of people of magic here, and faery royalty comes with a great acceptance towards it.

hagrid-motorbike-coaster-universal-orlando-artwork.jpg

7. YAN'THI: A kind of legendary and expansive kingdom that many people have different rumors about--who they trade with, how there are no arranged marriages, and yet whose royalty is all human. A king and frail queen,and their coming-of-age twins, a girl and a boy. Many famous mythical beasts dwell here, and it's very dangerous in some parts of the kingdom. Also, magic and non-magic folk are at discord, almost as if there were two different races. This is their weakness.

Royalty: (OPEN)

Questions? : OOC Chat
RULES

FIVE CHARACTERS MAX per RPer please. However, there are exceptions for creating multiple characters as long as:

*****1) your previous character is considered "dead" and you want to start new with a new character

- Character sheets should follow the format provided in the opening post of the Character Sign-In tab

- All posts in the in-character RPing tab should include name of your character, regardless of how short the post is (needless to say, this RP with be in THIRD PERSON).

- Tag the RPer(s) you are interacting with in all your posts, including in the OOC chat

- Formality is still important; we expect at least a paragraph long response and being completely literate.

- Code of Conduct applies to the rules of this site, so no bullying or sassing each other. Got it? :)

- For Fun, each of your characters will be assigned a color for their dialogue and thoughts ONLY in in-character roleplaying. You can pick your own as long as it isn't taken.

If you have any questions let me know!

Last edited:
I'm interested! This sounds cool! What exactly is the plot line we're going with? Like are all of the kingdoms supposed to come together to defeat the darkness or is there going to be a war?

I'm interested! This sounds cool! What exactly is the plot line we're going with? Like are all of the kingdoms supposed to come together to defeat the darkness or is there going to be a war?
Hi I'm glad you're interested! ^^ I was thinking more along the lines of there is already a kind of war with the darkness, since many people are being corrupted by power and greed and this is making the Dark Master stronger, crime higher, and being in the world more dangerous in general. So they can be in the middle of a kind of war, but still be able to live a relatively normal way save for being more careful and cautious :) Let me know if you have any other questions <3

Neo Alice Neo Alice , thanks for making characters! For your assigned colors for your characters dialogue and thought text, would you like a light and dark blue for your two sister characters?

4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings
Has there been any talk between kingdoms and monarchs about how to stop everything? Or is that what's to happen during the roleplay?
Oh thank you for bringing this up!! I was thinking it would happen during the roleplay where different kingdoms will meet and then all come together which will give us a chance for all our characters to meet!

Lovely! Feel free to work and add more to their bios and backstories as the rolpelay progresses! I plan to do the same with my characters which are not fully formed yet ^^

Sure, i don't expand too much on those aspects on the CS bc i'm going to roleplay it ic eventually

Oh thank you for bringing this up!! I was thinking it would happen during the roleplay where different kingdoms will meet and then all come together which will give us a chance for all our characters to meet!

Cool, i was wondering how would our characters meet. Maybe the rulers can't make an agreement after that meeting and the war continues, so all of our characters ally in order to save the 7 kingdoms? Like on a secret quest?

I hope you don't mind, but I'm waiting for a little bit until other characters that mine are related to are posted to finish my sheets. I hope that sentence made sense...

I hope you don't mind, but I'm waiting for a little bit until other characters that mine are related to are posted to finish my sheets. I hope that sentence made sense...
Of course! I'm giving a OC deadline for royalty May 22nd! So if by then none of her other sisters are taken you are free to make their relationship as we go along! However if no one takes them I can be one of the two as well :)

I plan on making 4 OC characters
The limit for right now is five so that's perfect! Can't wait to see what you come up with. This RP has strong BBC Merlin vibes because that's what helped me come up with the plot, so I am going to try and make a court physician, a struggling village farmer, and maybe a druid myself besides being one of two royalty characters! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back