• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MiyaTheNeko said:
Mira made a fake angry face at Avery and squeezed him in a hug. She turns to Laika and pats her back. "I'm sorry I forgot about you... it will never happen again." She said with a giggle and russled her hair. She continued to walk and smiled st Laika also wanting to know her story.
@Nona

@Thetas

Aidan smiled when he was pulled up and wrapped his arm around him so that he could walk. "J-just up ahead there should be a clearing. I think there is a lake, I'm not sure." He said a small amount of blood trickled from his mouth.

@Thetas

Jack smiled and nodded at her. "Yeah but... she was to young for what happened..." he said curling up into the fetal position. "To young to die the way she did..."

Miya chuckled nervously and breathed through her teeth. "I can't say I haven't that's for sure..." she said continuing to saw at the bars with the file.

@Yappi
((Took me an hour to find but here it is @Thetas

(I hope my characters get accepted since I'm waiting for Aria to pop back on and take our little conversation somewhere...) *I slowly fall asleep* "...No...No! Dammit wake up!" *I shake my head and chew another piece of gum*

CERBERUS177 said:
(I hope my characters get accepted since I'm waiting for Aria to pop back on and take our little conversation somewhere...) *I slowly fall asleep* "...No...No! Dammit wake up!" *I shake my head and chew another piece of gum*
((Is he watching like the outdoors? I might have an interaction if you want something to do...))

(I'm gonna wait on

@Nona before replying to Avery, by the way)

Ark smiled a bit, and began walking him to the lake. He grabbed one of the opponent's Automatic Rifles on the way as well. He tossed it to Aiden, and picked up a TEC-9 from the same body. He clipped it onto his belt, and continued walking.
"Happy birthday, cripple!" He exclaimed, with a chuckle.

Yappi said:
AJ
I coddle Rin for a while listening to the song, it was my dads old Vinyl. I look at Jack and sigh "I'm sorry about all that happened... By the way Miya is not insane" I say recalling our last conversation
@MiyaTheNeko

Thetas said:

"No I don't have a name, silly!" Que mocked. "Quentin." He said, with a chuckle. He frowned a bit when she curled up. "Is it your hair again?" He said playfully. "It looks fine now, don't worry!" He mocked again. He sat behind her and began playing with her hair again. "We need to find you some hair dye... I like white." He said, with a smile.

@iiCupcakeCraver

Aidan caught the assault rifle and chuckled at him. "Thanks mate. But I'm not cripple 'tis just a scrach'" he slings the assault rifle over his shoulder and kicks one of the bodies as they walk by. He looks at Ark and smiled. "You know, you remind me of my brother... that's a good thing." He chuckled.

@Thetas

Yappi said:
(Night peeps, see you tommorow... Out in the SC heat, help me please)
((I feel you bro! My account went out and I'm stuck with all the fucking humidity... you ever been to sliding rock? Best place to go when it's like this...))

Jack shook his head and chuckled a little. "It's fine, don't worry about it." He leans on the table and smirks. "She's not hu? Strange I doubt it though people never change..."

@Yappi

MiyaTheNeko said:
((I feel you bro! My account went out and I'm stuck with all the fucking humidity... you ever been to sliding rock? Best place to go when it's like this...))
((Try Minnesota... Holy fuck, we got tornadoes every other Sunday, fucking 90-100 degree weather... Then in the winter we get 3 feet of snow. Like... Wtf??? I hate it here so much... But I would never move xD ))

"Pffft. Yeah. There is an barber shop.." She pointed to the side of her. "A bit that way. We could get some dye and we could match. Twinzies." She emphasized 'Twinzies' with girly voice, unlike her own. "Could get some rainbow colours and chop it all off. Kidding. Though I think I would look pretty good with a pixie cut. We could get you some extensions."

@Thetas

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack shook his head and chuckled a little. "It's fine, don't worry about it." He leans on the table and smirks. "She's not hu? Strange I doubt it though people never change..."
@Yappi
AJ

"Or maybe we're both insane and livin the dream. I don't really know" I say care freely

Harmony

I go into the main room and sit down.

AJ

"I know I'm not exactly sane... Just happy"

Last edited by a moderator:
iiCupcakeCraver said:
(( Sorry it took me so long, watching some old Stephen King movies. <3 his work. ))
((I loved the shining! Have you read doctor sleep yet? You know they are making a movie based off of Cell right?))

"that would honestly make more sense." He said with a laugh, before pulling a dollar out of his pocket. "You know... it's strange to think this little pice of paper will never be worth anything..."

@Yappi

iiCupcakeCraver said:

"Pffft. Yeah. There is an barber shop.." She pointed to the side of her. "A bit that way. We could get some dye and we could match. Twinzies." She emphasized 'Twinzies' with girly voice, unlike her own. "Could get some rainbow colours and chop it all off. Kidding. Though I think I would look pretty good with a pixie cut. We could get you some extensions."

@Thetas
Que smiled a bit at the thought of her with white hair. He smiled a bit. They were over the lake... He looked down. It was only 10 or 20 feet... Surely not enough to kill them. He smirked, and kicked her off the edge of the tree. He dove after her, his aerodynamic stance causing him to fly past her, his silvery hair whipping in the wind. He cut through the water like a warm knife through butter, and cut back through the surface within seconds.

MiyaTheNeko said:
"that would honestly make more sense." He said with a laugh, before pulling a dollar out of his pocket. "You know... it's strange to think this little pice of paper will never be worth anything..."
@Yappi
AJ

"Yep, luckily I still have drugs stashed in this house in a Big ass vault so I have some currency" I say before laying back

iiCupcakeCraver said:
*Gasp* Yush, I am aware and excited. And yes, I have read it. I've read all of them. *Mutually bonds* @MiyaTheNeko
((Cell was awesome xD , I loved it so much. I just started reading doctor sleep because I finished pet cemetery. Is it awesome!!))

MiyaTheNeko said:
((I loved the shining! Have you read doctor sleep yet? You know they are making a movie based off of Cell right?))
iiCupcakeCraver said:
*Gasp* Yush, I am aware and excited. And yes, I have read it. I've read all of them. *Mutually bonds* @MiyaTheNeko
((PPPssshhh... Noobs... *Grabs a compilation of Shakespeare's Sonnets* Get on my level m8.))

((In all seriousness tho, I love Shakespeare with a dying passion. This is my homepage-http://www.shakespeares-sonnets.com/))

OMFG MY FAV ARE DYSTOPIAN BOOKS AND LIKE OMFG IMMA LOOS MY MIND. HARRY POTTER AND UNDEr THE NEVER SKY AND HUNGER GAMES BUT MY FAV BOOK IS THE DARKEST MINDS SERIES OMG IMMA LOSE MY SHIT ITS BEING TURNED INTO A MOVIE LIKE LORD JESUS CHRIST OF THE HIGH HEAVENS. I MADE A RP ABOUT THE DARKEST MINDS. Casual - ~The Darkest Minds Series~ ::Based On The Books::

Sorry for the fan girl moment and self-promo. I don't normally fangirl, but when it comes to books...I love books more than people. I hate people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back