• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Russian peestol pro](No guards mentioned anywhere, you're just making this up, right?)

[/QUOTE]
(No gaurds but the guns are very real)

[QUOTE="Russian peestol pro](No guards mentioned anywhere, you're just making this up, right?)

[/QUOTE]
((Jack will torture you if you even try to touch his daughter...))

[QUOTE="Russian peestol pro]Nevermind, shtty text reading skills

[/QUOTE]
((Miya: If he lays a finger on Rin, I will shove multiple knives up his ass...(no but for real Rin is off limits she is a newborn)))

[QUOTE="Russian peestol pro]It is not, freezing to death is the most comfortable way.

[/QUOTE]
((Oh yeah cause you would get so cold that it would feel like you where warm and in a comfortable place, so it would be relaxing))

[QUOTE="Russian peestol pro]It is not, freezing to death is the most comfortable way.

[/QUOTE]
(Only If it's gradual)

iiCupcakeCraver said:
"My name? Oh, right..." She shuffled her feet, as she was standing on the wider part of the branch. "Maddox. I go by Max. You got one?" Max curled up on the edge of the branch. The person must have been Jay. He was probably dead by now. Even if she had cared for him, she wouldn't have cried. She didn't cry. Aidan was probably dead. Everyone was probably dead. She needed to sleep. She needed her pills to keep from the awful thoughts and to keep her asleep. When was the last time she slept? A couple days ago. Max didn't know. She'd rob what was left of a pharmacy or a hospital later. @Thetas @MiyaTheNeko
"No I don't have a name, silly!" Que mocked. "Quentin." He said, with a chuckle. He frowned a bit when she curled up. "Is it your hair again?" He said playfully. "It looks fine now, don't worry!" He mocked again. He sat behind her and began playing with her hair again. "We need to find you some hair dye... I like white." He said, with a smile.

@MiyaTheNeko

(I already replied to our xDD Go find it))

AJ

I coddle Rin for a while listening to the song, it was my dads old Vinyl. I look at Jack and sigh "I'm sorry about all that happened... By the way Miya is not insane" I say recalling our last conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back