• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack tilted his head some and chuckled. "When miya gets back, i'm sure she would be glad to." He said sitting back down. "After all we have all the time in the world now!"

@Yappi

((That's cheeaaattinnnggg...... xDD))

Que was screaming in pain the whole time. He was happy when it was over... He didn't want to be alive anymore. It still hurt so bad... He came within an inch of his life... Que could swear he saw 'The Light'. His body would naturally remake the blood he lost over time... Surprisingly, he didn't lose much. But there was at least half a pint of blood in his left lung still. He would be coughing that up for weeks... Not to mention the permanent damage to his lungs... Que curled up into a ball once the surgery was done, and began sobbing uncontrollably from the pain.

@iiCupcakeCraver

Ark helped Aidan all he could... But it wasn't much at all. He mainly helped keep the man awake by talking to him... About other things, like his life... His hopes and dreams... Irrelevant things like that... Things that didn't matter anymore...

@MiyaTheNeko

Nona said:
((Jeez I go to sleep and world war 3 happens here .-.))
((I can have a character sent to you if you want? Romance isn't my main focus for my characters, if it happens it happens if I doesn't it doesn't *shrug* As long as I have fun in the intetaction but yeah, I get what you mean when people are all falling in love on roof tops that smell like rotten meat instead of surviving. Realistically I don't think that would be the the first thought in my head in such situations. xD ))
(( xD You missed a lot... Que (New character) Got fucking shot. Aiden and Ark met up with Max and Que... Avery and Mira are waiting on your post...))

Last edited by a moderator:
Thetas said:
(( xD You missed a lot... Que (New character) Got fucking shot. Aiden and Ark met up with Max and Que... Avery and Mira are waiting on your post...))
((Oh okay :I glad I missed that argument. Also, I'm working on my Laika post now :3))

Thetas said:
((You say he got shot as if it was someone else's fault xD we all know who did it... -all my characters besides Aidan and me glare at Ark-))

Thetas said:

Que smiled a bit. "Then don't deal with life at all!" He exclaimed, with a chuckle. He stood up, and walked over to her, with another serious expression spread across his face. He stepped up to her, and glared into her eyes. He quickly reached a hand up, and grabbed a bit of her hair. Within an instant, the hair was tucked tightly behind her ear. "I hate your hair... But I love it at the same time." His voice showed his seriousness and concentration, as he began working on her hair once again.

@iiCupcakeCraver

Avery chuckled at Laika. "Yeah, yeah... I'm not the one who forgot, ya know..." He said, as he nudged his wife. He looked rested his head against hers, and sighed a bit. "So, Laika, what's your story?? Why are you here??" He asked. Everyone had a story... It just needed to be told.

@Nona

Ark smiled a bit, as he killed the last of the opposing force. He bent down to Aiden, and smiled, as he hoisted him up onto his shoulder. "Where to, cowboy?" He asked, not bothering to check on his wound.

@MiyaTheNeko
MiyaTheNeko said:
Mira made a fake angry face at Avery and squeezed him in a hug. She turns to Laika and pats her back. "I'm sorry I forgot about you... it will never happen again." She said with a giggle and russled her hair. She continued to walk and smiled st Laika also wanting to know her story.
@Nona

@Thetas

Aidan smiled when he was pulled up and wrapped his arm around him so that he could walk. "J-just up ahead there should be a clearing. I think there is a lake, I'm not sure." He said a small amount of blood trickled from his mouth.

@Thetas

Jack smiled and nodded at her. "Yeah but... she was to young for what happened..." he said curling up into the fetal position. "To young to die the way she did..."

Miya chuckled nervously and breathed through her teeth. "I can't say I haven't that's for sure..." she said continuing to saw at the bars with the file.

@Yappi

90992.jpg

Outside the church

Mood:

Fine

Walking with Avery and Mira

Objective:

Tell how she got to the church

Interacting with:

Avery and Mira

Tags:

@MiyaTheNeko

@Thetas

~Laika Flynn~

Laika chuckled lightly when they talked about forgetting about until she got her hair ruffled by Mira which caused her to pout. She lifted her hands up to her head to fix at her hair when she was asked about her 'story' pausing in her movements after they asked for a moment "Uh, I guess I could talk about it..." She said as she finished fixing her hair. "Uhm... So I stayed in my home with my parents at the start. Everything was pretty much alright until a huge horde came through and it was just too dangerous to stay there....So after that we drive off and met up with more and more people until we had our own group, like this one, but more people actually." She explained with a nod. It was after that her expression changed a small frown starting to form. "I...uh... I brought in a survivor to the group...and we got very close to each other, so much so that...I shared information about supplies and stuff that I shouldn't have...he...he was actually a bandit that was infiltrating our group...After that, his bandit friends showed up a-and killed everyone, even my parents and took all our stuff...I only survived because he wanted me to join his bandit group but I refused and ran" she finished her story, taking a breath and looking to the ground in front of her as she walked "I lived alone for a long while before Jay found me and brought me to the church" she said with a small nod.

Bandit

I scoff before i look both ways and kneel down. I take out another file and start at another bar

Max accepted the hug while placing a hand on his chest, but she wasn't sure if she should be happy that Aidan was back, or upset the Que had just escaped death, or mad at the man who had shot him. She tore away and went back to the tree to get her dagger; she yanked it out while bracing her other hand on the trunk. Max stalked back and past Aidan to sit against a tree next to Que and pet his hair. She would glance at Aidan and Que's eyes, but not the man who had shot him. Max didn't want to look at him.

@Thetas @MiyaTheNeko

Thetas said:
((You may want to wait a bit... Some people don't take lightly to having their RP inturrupted at all... At a time like this would make it worse.))
(Yeah, changed my mind, won't even bother getting closer to the lake with all this bullshit of 'no zombies' and this turning into 'all' romance.)

Aidan let out a small chuckle and leaned back on his hands. He grabbed some extra fishing line and lifted up his shirt to reveal the wound. He grab a pair of tweezers and dig the bullet out of his gut. He threw it to the side and stitched himself up with the fishing line. He wrapped some medical tape around him then put his muscle shirt back on. He left his bartender outfit finding it useless to wear right now. "So uh, max I should probably explain who this idiot is right?" He puts a hand on Ark and shook his head. "This is Ark.... he is a dumbass... he tried to play a prank on you guys." He looked at Ark and glared. "He won't shoot at people unless they are a threat ever again.... right Ark?" He couldn't stay mad at Ark forever but he was activated that he did what he did. He grabbed his new assault rifle from him and smiled.

@iiCupcakeCraver

Miya smiled and continued to saw at the bars with the file. She finally got annoyed and looked the bandit in the eyes. "Beautiful, do you not have a key?"

@Yappi

[QUOTE="Russian peestol pro](Yeah, changed my mind, won't even bother getting closer to the lake with all this bullshit of 'no zombies' and this turning into 'all' romance.)

[/QUOTE]
(Ok bye :D )

MiyaTheNeko said:
Miya smiled and continued to saw at the bars with the file. She finally got annoyed and looked the bandit in the eyes. "Beautiful, do you not have a key?"
@Yappi
Bandit

"No... they still dont trust me, and there about to never trust me again" Visible zombie moans are heard from the outside and beating across the metal. "they have been swarming us for the last 2 days"

Miya let out a low growl and kicked the bars of the cage violently hoping to get it open. "Damnit, well of they never trust you again then you can come with me..." She said. She realized that the bars weren't loose enough yet and continued to saw with the file. "If the zombies are swarming... how did we get in?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

@Yappi

This roleplay has been closed by the RpNation staff for repeated violations of the site rules . A new thread may be made by the roleplay creator (Libra259) as long as that thread does not violate RpNation's rules. Any questions or concerns may be directed to Admin Contact by the roleplay creator.

To further elaborate:

Meredith said:
. A new thread may be made by the roleplay creator (Libra259)
That is only if you guys want the exact same game. Other wise feel free to make another zombie based game. With out the suicide/erotic content/plots to molest minors and the sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back