• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to read them to join my RP, I've provided all info. But, if you get the chance to read them, please do. Alexandra Bracken is incredible and I would die to meet her. The series will end up being a movie, just not for a while. She has a page if you want to check her out... @MiyaTheNeko

Max collided with the water, keeping her arms covering her face. She didn't know how to swim. She didn't have many fears, but swimming was one of them. Max had left home so early that she never learned things that normal kids learned. Luckily, she had landed just in an area where she could barely touch to the bottom without actually having to swim. Max looked around for Que.

@Thetas

(Eh... I am not sure... but I feel like this is slowly turning into romance and I am slowly losing interest... I might not Rp too much here...)

iiCupcakeCraver said:

Max collided with the water, keeping her arms covering her face. She didn't know how to swim. She didn't have many fears, but swimming was one of them. Max had left home so early that she never learned things that normal kids learned. Luckily, she had landed just in an area where she could barely touch to the bottom without actually having to swim. Max looked around for Que.

@Thetas
Que swam between Max's legs underwater, making sure to stay facing down as he did so. He popped up behind her, and laughed hysterically. He began instinctively fixing her soaking wet hair, with a wide smile.

Ark smiled a bit, as they reached the clearing Aiden was talking about. He looked around at the lake, and took in it's beauty... But it was ruined when he heard a splash. He looked around for the source, and found it was only a few feet away from him. A boy and girl playing around in the lake... Ark smirked a bit, and reached for Aiden's Assault Rifle. He ripped it from his hands, and hip shot towards the two, not meaning to hit them. It was all good fun until the boy cried out in pain.

@iiCupcakeCraver

28d946671b60c850068e232b8e627a0b0940c2cc_hq.jpg

She frowned, wishing to know how to swim. But, she did know one thing. Max flipped around as he was messing with her bloody red hair again and splashing him right in the face. She jolted away and towards the shore, in case he would get her back with the water. She realized he wasn't moving and swam out to him...Thrashed around in the water, rather than swam. Max dragged him up to the shore and took off into the forest with him. She couldn't tell who had shot him or who it had came from, but she ran off with Que. Max set him down in a pile of fallen leaves, rolling him onto his back to expose the wound.

@Thetas @MiyaTheNeko

Aidan smiled when he saw them approaching the lake. He didn't see that one of the two people in the lake was Max, the other was a young man possibly in his twenties. He felt his assault rifle being taken from him and raised an eyebrow at Ark. He chuckled seeing that he wasn't meaning any harm. That's when he noticed that the girl in the lake was Max, and that he had killed the young man. He watched as she drug que out of the water and ran off with him. He covered his mouth and looked at Ark. "Dumbass you shot him! Also, that was max!" He broke out of Arks grasp but motioned him to follow. Despite the pain in his gut where he was shot he runs after Max. As soon as he sees her he stumbled with exhaustion and crawls on his knees to Que and Max. He was visibly shaking and blood was still exiting his wound. He sat infront of que and covered shook his head. "Oh... my god... is he..." blood continued to trickle from Aidan's mouth.

@iiCupcakeCraver @Thetas

Que coughed up some water as they ran, and even more when he was laid down. He wasn't surprised that he got shot... But more so that it hurt. He hurt himself so much... But it never really hurt. Nothing ever really hurt him... Except for now. A tear escaped his eye, as he whimpered, and shook rapidly. "M-Max... It hurts..." He said, before coughing up more blood. He couldn't breathe... Not quite right, at least... Not normally. The bullet had exited through his left upper chest, through his left lung, and near his heart. He was still breathing... But he wouldn't be for long.

@iiCupcakeCraver

Ark gasped a bit, and ran after Aiden. He slid down next to the others, his face concerned. He had the same question as Aiden... The kid looked so innocent... Only he wasn't a kid, and he certainly wasn't innocent. Ark looked to Max, with a worry-filled expression on his face. "I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to hit anyone!" He exclaimed. He obviously meant it, too... He never meant to hurt anyone...

@iiCupcakeCraver

@MiyaTheNeko

(Can someone tell which kind of terrain is the one by the lake?I plan on joining 'yall with another char there since most of the people still in town either quitted or aren't Rping.)

[QUOTE="Russian peestol pro](Can someone tell which kind of terrain is the one by the lake?I plan on joining 'yall with another char there since most of the people still in town either quitted or aren't Rping.)

[/QUOTE]
((You may want to wait a bit... Some people don't take lightly to having their RP inturrupted at all... At a time like this would make it worse.))

[QUOTE="Russian peestol pro](Can someone tell which kind of terrain is the one by the lake?I plan on joining 'yall with another char there since most of the people still in town either quitted or aren't Rping.)

[/QUOTE]
((I have an unused character if you want someone to interact with...))

"I know, I know. It's alright. You'll be okay." Her voice was shaky as she dug through one of her satchels for the med kit she had used on Aidan. She used her split arrow to pick out the bullet and drop it next to her before dumping some rubbing alcohol on it and pressing the base of her palm against the wound to secrete extra blood and alcohol. She took some med pads and gauze and wrapped it around him. "I think it will need stitches, but I don't think I can sew you up right now. I don't have a ton of supplies, anyways. Are you okay?" She flipped him back over to check if he looked alright. Max held his shoulders and kept him down, in case he would try to get up. Someone rushed over, but Max thought it was the person who shot him. She whipped a hand around, slapping whoever in the face and yelling at the person to piss off. She didn't look to see who it was or if they had even done it.

@Thetas @MiyaTheNeko

(( Sorry for the rush. ))

Que's gaze met with Max's for a few seconds, his eyes filled with fear. He couldn't breathe... Not at all, anymore... His lung was slowly filling with blood, although the gauze helped keep air in... He didn't have long, and he knew it. Que's lungs burned intensely, as they slowly filled with blood. This wasn't a normal gunshot... His lung was punctured. Que wouldn't live for long... And he feared it wouldn't be a painless death, either...

@iiCupcakeCraver

Ark deserved the slap... The poor kid was gonna die because of him. He didn't bother trying to explain himself anymore... There was no excuse for what he'd done.

@MiyaTheNeko

Survival time with a punctured lung

What Is the Treatment for a Punctured Lung?

Overview - Pneumothorax - Mayo Clinic

[media]

[/media]
((Hope you guys can handle this...))

Aidan looked over to see that Ark had been slapped by her. He slowly looked over covering his face so he didn't get the same punishment. "D-d-dont hit me I might be able to help!" He said before looking down and Que. He shook his head and sighed some. "Max, what all did you do for him?" He sat down, now completely ignoring his own wound for the sake of the man infront of him. He ran his hand along Que head then placed his hand around his heart and lung. "If it hit his lung, punctured it whatever... it needs surgery." he was worried for the man even though they had never met. One more survivor could be more to help the world. He quickly glanced at Ark and motioned him over. "You shot him, and you're going to help get him up and running..."

@iiCupcakeCraver @Thetas

Last edited by a moderator:

She knew she had gotten the back, so that wouldn't bleed out, but she didn't know how to fix the front. Max screamed with frustration. "Shut the fuck up, I know that you bitch. Just fix him or something, I don't give a fuck. Don't let him die." She pulled on the roots of her hair and stood up, walking away and pacing around the trees. Max still hadn't taken a look at the men, and she didn't. She didn't want to know. She knew one of them had said her name, but she didn't care. "Gah!"

@Thetas @MiyaTheNeko

Que coughed up a bit of blood, and gripped his hair. "I can't... Max, it hurts..." He said, as he stared up at the trees. His vision was so blurry... It didn't matter where he looked anymore. He needed stitches... Bad. The blood was filling his lungs... And it hurt so bad... It burned. It ached. Que would sob but he knew it would hurt like all hell.

@iiCupcakeCraver

Ark didn't know what to do... He grabbed the man's knife, and looked up at Aiden.
"It's a lake, there's gotta be a fishing house somewhere... Go find one. This fucker ain't got long, and neither do you. Grab anything and everything you can find, a tackle box with some line in it would be ideal." He demanded. He wouldn't let him die... Not by his hand. "Go!" He yelled at Aiden.

@MiyaTheNeko

Aidan listed to everything he said snd nodded. Stumbling some he ran our onto the lake and looked around for anything he could. He managed to come across a tackle box that say near the edge of the water and picked it up. He carried it over and dropped it next to Ark. He then handed Ark a surgical book and turned to a section on punctured lungs. "Listen to me, and read out everything needed to do this operation. I'm going almost blind here okay! I've done things like this before but I also had more time and doctors around so you can't miss a thing." He said in a worried tone and he looked down at the man. "Listen sir, Ill do anything in my power to save you. But you need to hang in with us okay..."

@iiCupcakeCraver

Max stalked back, red faced and burning up emotionally. She grabbed Que's shoulders. "It's okay buddy. You're alright. If you can't handle it, I've got pills to help you fall asleep so that you can't feel anything." She recalled the pills that Jay had given her. "You're alright. Look at me. When we get done, I'll dye my hair white like you wanted." That would never happen, but she tried her best to keep him distracted. "I won't lie, this will hurt, but you've got to stay strong, okay?" Max realized that Aidan was here, along with the man who had shot Que. She wanted so badly to say something to Aidan, but she couldn't. Not in a moment like this. She also wanted to shoot the other guy. With an arrow. And then for her to run up and twist it around, repeatedly stabbing him again. So desperately.

@Thetas @MiyaTheNeko

iiCupcakeCraver said:

Max stalked back, red faced and burning up emotionally. She grabbed Que's shoulders. "It's okay buddy. You're alright. If you can't handle it, I've got pills to help you fall asleep so that you can't feel anything." She recalled the pills that Jay had given her. "You're alright. Look at me. When we get done, I'll dye my hair white like you wanted." That would never happen, but she tried her best to keep him distracted. "I won't lie, this will hurt, but you've got to stay strong, okay?" Max realized that Aidan was here, along with the man who had shot Que. She wanted so badly to say something to Aidan, but she couldn't. Not in a moment like this. She also wanted to shoot the other guy. With an arrow. And then for her to run up and twist it around, repeatedly stabbing him again. So desperately.

@Thetas @MiyaTheNeko

Que's eyes focused on the girl above him... Everything she said was just ringing in his ears... But he somehow found comfort in it. Like everything was going to be okay... His eyes widened more as he realized what she was saying. "Max... I don't wanna die..." He said, as a tear escaped his eye.

(I'm off to sleep!! Night!!))​

((Jeez I go to sleep and world war 3 happens here .-.))

[QUOTE="Russian peestol pro](Eh... I am not sure... but I feel like this is slowly turning into romance and I am slowly losing interest... I might not Rp too much here...)

[/QUOTE]
((I can have a character sent to you if you want? Romance isn't my main focus for my characters, if it happens it happens if I doesn't it doesn't *shrug* As long as I have fun in the intetaction but yeah, I get what you mean when people are all falling in love on roof tops that smell like rotten meat instead of surviving. Realistically I don't think that would be the the first thought in my head in such situations. xD ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back