• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nona said:
((Jeez I go to sleep and world war 3 happens here .-.))
((I can have a character sent to you if you want? Romance isn't my main focus for my characters, if it happens it happens if I doesn't it doesn't *shrug* As long as I have fun in the intetaction but yeah, I get what you mean when people are all falling in love on roof tops that smell like rotten meat instead of surviving. Realistically I don't think that would be the the first thought in my head in such situations. xD ))
Pyro

I chuckle "Nope, all Russian stations are on no receive. Trust me I've tried to contact them" I say before taking a sip of vodka

Jack nods at him and smirks. "Well, that's good but uh... I'm pretty sure what people would want now would be the male plant of weed. It's very useful and would be useful to have. Plus, when you grow both male and female we have some useful, and some for fun." He chuckled.

@Yappo

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack nods at him and smirks. "Well, that's good but uh... I'm pretty sure what people would want now would be the male plant of weed. It's very useful and would be useful to have. Plus, when you grow both male and female we have some useful, and some for fun." He chuckled.
@Yappo
((@Yappi I got MGSV ^©^))

((And now I can't play it! Know why? I don't have a F-U-C-K-I-N-G hard drive for my 360 :'D))

Jack shrugged a little then nodded to him. "If that's okay with you then yes, yes we are!" He laughed a little and stood with him. "So was it just you and Rin here before we got here?"

MiyaTheNeko said:
((And now I can't play it! Know why? I don't have a F-U-C-K-I-N-G hard drive for my 360 :'D))

Jack shrugged a little then nodded to him. "If that's okay with you then yes, yes we are!" He laughed a little and stood with him. "So was it just you and Rin here before we got here?"
AJ

"Me Rin and Miya, which reminds me that Miya has been gone for 2 days... Another and I'm going out to search for her" I lean back and take a sip of whisky "She wants me to stop hard alchohol though.... I wil for love, eventually" I Laugh and smile showing my sharpened teeth "I see that you have another shark... A baby shark" I say jokingly

Jack chuckled and leaned on the wall and chuckled at him. "For love, or think about it like this... do it for the baby." He said with a laugh then smiled. "That is so, Harmony id my mini shark!" He said and tilted his head. "Isn't Harmony your sister?"

@Yappi

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack chuckled and leaned on the wall and chuckled at him. "For love, or think about it like this... do it for the baby." He said with a laugh then smiled. "That is so, Harmony id my mini shark!" He said and tilted his head. "Isn't Harmony your sister?"
@Yappi
AJ

"I had a sister named Shayla" I say smiling "They look alike but Harmony is not my sister"

"I know." She brushed a hand over the bottom of his eye to dry them. "You won't. I won't let that happen." Max stood up from crouching by him and moved out of the way for Aidan and the other man. She threw a knife into a tree, hard, with fury. The knife got lodged right in the center of the tree, sticking perfectly straight out. Max imagined the tree as the other man.

@MiyaTheNeko @Thetas

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack nodded in understanding and stopped leaning on the wall. "What type of generators do you have here?" He asked.
@Yappi
AJ

"We have water mills, they used to power cogs in a factory but we made them to run the lights, and other stuff" i say pointing out the window to the river

Aidan looked over at Max obviously as worried for the man as she was. "Max please if I'm going to do this I'll need your help. We have to repair the tissue in his lung. I've don't this once before but I also had professional doctors to assist me..." ha hands her a medical handbook. "Turn to lung surgery and tell me what I need to do to repair the tissue in the lung and we have limited time to do it..." he looked at his watch. "Probably about 20 minutes before he is gone..."

@iiCupcakeCraver

Jack clapped his hands and smiled. "Awesome! That is great but we need something else, a backup incase something goes wrong with your water power..." He walked over and grabbed AJs shoulder. "What if I told you that I have a way to get solar panels?"

@Yappi

iiCupcakeCraver said:
(( Bootch how tf am I supposed to tell you how to repair a lung? Is there like a website that has instructions or something? xD )) @MiyaTheNeko
((Uhhhhh.... well hes dead! Actually I think Thetas posted some links on the last page but I'm not really medical so I didn't understand exactly what any of that meant... then again... we all probably don't so que is fucked. I really hope you understand it better than I do.. I really liked Que ;- ;) )

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack clapped his hands and smiled. "Awesome! That is great but we need something else, a backup incase something goes wrong with your water power..." He walked over and grabbed AJs shoulder. "What if I told you that I have a way to get solar panels?"
@Yappi
AJ

"I'd say where, and how" I say sarcastically and I slowly lift his hand off my shoulder and onto the table

Jack smirked and tilted his head. "Some of these fancier hotels have solar panels on the roof. We just have to make out way up and boom!" He said with a laugh and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Shal we?"

@Yappi

She had a hard time flipping around to find the right chapter. Max finally found it in surgery and not in wound care, reading it off to Aidan whilst standing behind him. She wasn't really reading, since she didn't know how to, she stated the pictures. During the time she was 'reading', she kept an eye on Que, hoping he wouldn't quit fighting, no matter how bad it hurt. She so desperately tried to give him an encouraging look, but she was so bad at trying to comfort others. She wished she was more like other girls, the ones who could give the most caring hugs and tell that that everything would be okay. Max wasn't like that. She told the truth. And right now, she wasn't sure if he would live or not.

@Thetas @MiyaTheNeko

Last edited by a moderator:
((that works too ^_^ thanks xD ))

Aidan listened carefully to everything she had read off. He did what he needed to in a quick pace as it was read off. He of course had to make some compromises but managed to complete the surgery on the lung to the best of his ability. Once he was finished he carefully turned que around and checked the area where the bullet entered the body. He carefully removed the bandages and used a new clean role of fishing line to patch up the wound. He sat back and smiled weakly. Aidan himself was very pale form bloodloss and was glad that he was able to help Que. He clutched his own wound and fell back on the ground in pain. He dug through the bag and got some painkillers, knowing that they wouldn't do much for him. He looked over at Max and smiled some. He crawled over and pulled her into a hug. "Thank you... we might have just saved his life..." his voice was weak and tired.

@iiCupcakeCraver

@Thetas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back