• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zodiac Detective Agency

I'm awake and yeah, I kinda agree that we probably shouldn't have started just yet. It's all confusing and whatnot know.

But that could be because of me with Elliot.

So this week has been hell. Today in particular. Really drove home how much a lot of things suck right now, so I'm going to withdraw my reservation. There's no way I can make that happen. Thank you again though.

Ammy said:
So this week has been hell. Today in particular. Really drove home how much a lot of things suck right now, so I'm going to withdraw my reservation. There's no way I can make that happen. Thank you again though.
Oh, okay. I'm sorry to hear that but I hope that you'll make it okay.

[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]Oh shit. You guys just blew off starting, shouldn't you have waited for the others who reserved spots? I am still working on my CS and before I knew it you guys already blew off to a start. Jesus.

[/QUOTE]
Haha, sorry. But there are shifts within the precinct so not everybody could feasibly be there realistically. There IS someone supposed to already be at the crime scene though.

NekoQueen49 said:
Haha, sorry. But there are shifts within the precinct so not everybody could feasibly be there realistically. There IS someone supposed to already be at the crime scene though.
I am going to keep working on mine, but if I join and get accepted where should I go to it's going to be hard to join in this late.

[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]I am going to keep working on mine, but if I join and get accepted where should I go to it's going to be hard to join in this late.

[/QUOTE]
Well, they're still at the precinct but also wrote that someone was waiting at the crime scene. But if you don't want to wait then a character can still easily walk into Lucia's office since they were called in.

Last edited by a moderator:
@FireMaiden

I don't know if you saw, but I'm more looking for the zodiacs to be in character. As your character is right now, I can't accept her.

And please keep the OOC in the OOC tab. I'm sorry that I'm so strict in this ><

FireMaiden said:
@NekoQueen49 well, I know how an Aquarius acts because that my sign. So how does a Libra act? Like, I don't think I know anyone who has that sign
Libras are typically very easygoing and flirty. Two characters that I alike them to is a mixture of Ted (from How I Met Your Mother) with his romantic wants and desires and Rangiku Matsumoto (Bleach) with her shopping habits, intelligence, laziness, and beauty. In fact, she's like the embodiment of a Libra.

NekoQueen49 said:
Libras are typically very easygoing and flirty. Two characters that I alike them to is a mixture of Ted (from How I Met Your Mother) with his romantic wants and desires and Rangiku Matsumoto (Bleach) with her shopping habits, intelligence, laziness, and beauty. In fact, she's like the embodiment of a Libra.
Yeah, ok, could she just be an other? Like not a zodiac?

Hm, since theres two applicants for Libra, so there's no disappointment, I wouldthink that would be the smarter decision. I can put herdown for other. (Do sorry typing on aphone instead of my laptop. So difficult.)

NekoQueen49 said:
Hm, since theres two applicants for Libra, so there's no disappointment, I wouldthink that would be the smarter decision. I can put herdown for other. (Do sorry typing on aphone instead of my laptop. So difficult.)
Thanks, and ik the pain

FireMaiden said:
So what's going IC rn?
Those on duty were called into Lucia's (the boss's) office for an emergency debriefing though one person was ordered to wait and protect the crime scene from being curropted.

NekoQueen49 said:
Those on duty were called into Lucia's (the boss's) office for an emergency debriefing though one person was ordered to wait and protect the crime scene from being curropted.
So how can I have Jack enter?

NekoQueen49 said:
Sure :) But if you weren't on duty, you'll be considered late but I would prefer it if she got the notification and got curious than being on duty, but it's up to you.
I had an idea that she was in her apartment when she got the notification. Would that be ok? Also, about what time would it be IC

FireMaiden said:
I had an idea that she was in her apartment when she got the notification. Would that be ok? Also, about what time would it be IC
Yes, of course. And it's in the evening, almost sunset, and raining.

Howdy! What did I miss? I was busy all darn dye. Dyed my hair and went to church. Since you have nobody at the scene already, maybe I can play both Elliot and Jericho at the same time for a little bit until somehow Elliot leaves? And I can have Jericho at the scene? Unless you do have someone and I missed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok finished up my CS hopefully it's adequate. If so I decided I can wait at the scene, should I wait for you all to arrive or should I make an opening post with some details I see? Or will you explain it? I just want to know how that will work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back