• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zodiac Detective Agency

Eeeeh. Like. I want to talk. I thought muteness would help stretch my abilities as a writer but it's just annoying af to me. xD

[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]Plus, I bet I can play a super adorable tech wiz. <3

[/QUOTE]
you probably could. You learn from the best if you watch criminal minds lol.

Then again, you could keep the same basis, just change his profession and preferred method of communication.

And make an excuse for the previous comments. Like, "he's quiet" or "he has a sore throat bc sick ew"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]Eeeeh. Like. I want to talk. I thought muteness would help stretch my abilities as a writer but it's just annoying af to me. xD

[/QUOTE]
Well, you can make it to where Elliot learns to speak, maybe?

I'mma do it. Play Elliot until they find this murderer who will kill him or something and then play some adorable tubby little tech guy.

I don't knooooow. This is why I hate trying new things. xD

NekoQueen49 said:
Well, you can make it to where Elliot learns to speak, maybe?
Yeah, like muteness isn't always something you're born with. It could be from surgery, or severe social anxiety.

Making characters is so hard. I already found a bajillion pictures I want to use.

Shoot I would miss Elliot if he died but also I think that would be wild for my character, at least, and give him a lot to do. He would be angry at himself for letting down a member of his team and also wary of the new guy and worried that Lucia is disappointed in him and angry.

Styx would probably cry TBH

And I am watching that new Star Wars movie right now for the fourth time. (Oops. No regrets)

You guys are so attached to him, why? I've posted like, four messages. Chill.

[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]You guys are so attached to him, why? I've posted like, four messages. Chill.

[/QUOTE]
Because he's cute as hell xD

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""Sugar Honey Iced Tea" data-cite=""Sugar Honey Iced Tea" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="223578" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>THAT MOVIE GIVES ME DEPRESSION.</div></blockquote>

<p>

SAME. BUT ADAM DRIVER. ADAM DRIVER IS A BEAUTIFUL MAN</p>

He's just an interesting character and I was gonna make Haven learn ASL so he could see if they were talking about him behind his back

You guys are making this so hard. You're making me want to keep him, even though he such a boring character to play, but I still want to get rid of him because I have an adorable idea for a tech wiz. -_-

NekoQueen49 said:
Alright, with the new character, @Brianna Ackerman
Alright got it. Didn't know if we'd put it into effect yet. Now I know we did, and I will now clean up my act! Er...writing

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{are we allowed 2 characters?}

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]Alright got it. Didn't know if we'd put it into effect yet. Now I know we did, and I will now clean up my act! Er...writing

[/QUOTE]
Hehe, sorry if I didn't make that clear. But yeah, I thought when everybody agreed that it went into effect then. Next time I'll be more clear. As for the second character, since there's only two left I would have to say no. I'm sorry.

Sorry couldn't help but have a wild Styx screeching at someone.

And it's fine, don't sweat it! I understand. I was just asking for like a filler character, because I know NOTHING about other zodiacs ooooops.

It was mostly because I had an idea *rubs hands together evily* HEHEHEHE

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]Sorry couldn't help but have a wild Styx screeching at someone.
And it's fine, don't sweat it! I understand. I was just asking for like a filler character, because I know NOTHING about other zodiacs ooooops.

It was mostly because I had an idea *rubs hands together evily* HEHEHEHE

[/QUOTE]
Oh, like that? Sure, that's fine. So long as it's not a zodiac and not a part of the task force.

NekoQueen49 said:
Oh, like that? Sure, that's fine. So long as it's not a zodiac and not a part of the task force.
Yeah, it was going to be Styx's significant other, who was a doctor or something haha

Nevermind. I still want Cancer.

Emotional, sensitive tubby tech baby <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back