• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom  𝒀𝑼・𝑮𝑬𝑵 ﹚ temp ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here
It definitely makes sense people went for it ! but not everyone can have a sibling rivalry plot line for the sake of diversity 😂 i'm hoping for some happy siblings who are horrified at the idea of siblings have to fight.
Ye, I figured! Cool to include but probably not something to go for if you want to stand out rn. RP character hard mode: have a loving normal family

Ye, I figured! Cool to include but probably not something to go for if you want to stand out rn. RP character hard mode: have a loving normal family
*averts gaze* ishna is liniksha's older sister...

i was thinking that ishna and liniksha are gavara's daughters lol. it would make sense with the way i'm writing the applications. i like imagining that the order of the white lotus would come to the western air temple to scout them XD

So true, it's like leaving a little surprise tool to help us later
tool.png

but yeah, there's a lot of fun that could come with having a completely normal and untraumatized character ٩(^ᗜ^ )و ´- they probably won't be by the end of it

hey there! i have exams on friday so i might not be able to reply as much. i hope for your understanding, but i'm hyped for this rp i might stalk the lore thread sometimes aaaaa <3

hey there! i have exams on friday so i might not be able to reply as much. i hope for your understanding, but i'm hyped for this rp i might stalk the lore thread sometimes aaaaa <3
Good luck on your exams!!!

GACK did i miss the deadline? i was caught up in family reunions over the long weekend and haven't had time to work on my app due to work

it's thursday if I remember correctly, you're good my friend 🙏
HOO BOY thank you i was about to stay up all night to crunch one out. still might do that to be honest, i got super fired up after seeing all the amazing characters so far..... gotta get it done...........

HOO BOY thank you i was about to stay up all night to crunch one out. still might do that to be honest, i got super fired up after seeing all the amazing characters so far..... gotta get it done...........

Yup we'll be going through profiles on Thursday night, so try and get any of them in by then !!

making myself known instead of lurking 🙏 loving all the applications so far and i do NOT envy the gms in having to choose!!

and half the reason i'm posting in the ooc is to show appreciation for Blao RascalRoadkill RascalRoadkill i literally laughed out loud, it got me good.

may i ask which roles are still available for the updated applications?

hi nikoru! the remaining available roles are listed at the bottom of cwo's application response post. i'll paste it below:

STATUS​

The following roles have applications that are on hold: THE BOLD, THE PRODIGY, THE OUTCAST, THE ICON
The following roles have no pending applications: THE ADAMANT, THE ASPIRANT

FIREBENDERS: 2 OUT OF 3 ROLES OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED
EARTHBENDERS: 2 OUT OF 3 ROLES OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED
AIRBENDERS: 2 OUT OF 3 ROLES OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED
WATERBENDERS: 2 OUT OF 3 ROLES OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED
NONBENDERS: 2 OUT OF 3 ROLES OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

Hi y'all, THANK GOD THERES STILL TIME FOR ME TO SEND AN APPLICATION.

(Please ignore what I wrote before. I misread what's on the response)

if i understood it correctly, does that mean only 2 spots are open?
there are 5 spots still open (1 per bending category). currently, 4 apps are "on hold" for adjustments/clarifications. this means the positions are technically still open. there is 1 bending category (airbender) that currently does not have any "on hold" applications. you're technically apping for a bending category, but your character is specified by a narrative role

quick question for the on hold roles! you are just hoping for us to edit the existing application to elaborate on the specific points within the question framework?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back