• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom  𝒀𝑼・𝑮𝑬𝑵 ﹚ atla

WHAT ARE U

• Total voters

cwosont

Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Interest Check
the last agni kai
YUGEN
幽玄
Overview
Bending
Guidelines
  • Overview
    Overview
    To watch the sun sink behind a flower clad hill.
    BG
    In the Earth Kingdom capital, the Avatar takes his final breath. He is honored in the streets of Ba Sing Se with prayer and festivity. As the kingdom mourns their loss, the rest of the world turns its attention to the Fire Nation. The home to the next Avatar in the cycle.

Three months later, the new Avatar is born.
    BG
    A startling realization comes to light. Fire Sages, responsible for identifying the Avatar's incarnation, are called to Ma'inka Island. They are brought to a pair of twins. Shogo bends fire and air, Shoko earth and water. There is no doubt they share the spirit of the Avatar within them, but never before has there been two Avatars. The Fire Sages are in disbelief and uncertain of their next steps. Reluctantly, they reach out to the other nations and their respective elders.

In the end, it is decided Shogo is the true Avatar. Fire is the next element in the cycle and Shoko can not wield it. Since the Avatar is the master all four elements, it also agreed on that Shogo and Shoko must become one. Shogo is not yet powerful enough to consume his sister's spiritual energy and will undergo training for the next several years.
    BG
    The eighteenth birthday of Shogo and Shoko marks the day the twin Avatars will become one. Shogo has been training his spiritual power for the last decade in order to be capable of such a feat. Shoko, raised to submit to the true Avatar, has lived a fraction of the life her brother has.
    BG
    The world is shaken by the disappearance of Shoko, and of the realization that their Avatar may never be whole. The Order of the White Lotus is unsuccessful in their efforts to find Shoko in the ten years following her disappearance.

Shoko makes herself known again with an army of believers at her side. Men, women, and all others who took Shoko's story to heart. They see her as the true Avatar and curse Shogo for ever thinking he could consume his sister's spirit. Shoko makes it known she will not submit to the will of the White Lotus without a fight.

Shoko declares war on her brother.
    BG
    The Order of the White Lotus finds themselves desperate. They call for each nation to send their best warriors to undergo training and trials to test their strength, resilience, and spirit.

In order to restore peace and balance, Shoko must be defeated.
Code by Nano

Last edited:
Time to lock in
mischievous-naughty.gif

thank you all for your interest! i'm about to get ready for bed, but i'll check the thread again in the morning! i don't expect it will take too long for apps to be open, so please anticipate an update on that tomorrow (friday) or this weekend. let me know if you have any questions in the meantime!

i love the premise for this, triple down!!
NON-BENDER GANG RISE UP🗣🗣

Last edited:
hi! |˶˙ᵕ˙ )ノ゙
potentially interested! i think i'm leaning more towards trying a non-bender :0

the meaning of the title translating to mystery/enigma is really wonderful 🥺
thank you for noticing 😌

thank you to everyone for your interest again! the apps will definitely be linked and open today! just waiting on final revisions for the last mod app~

Possibly interested! Either thinking of a Firebender, or an Earth/Sandbender

Interested!

OH this is epic..

i’m looking respectfully

this sounds epic, i hope my application will get accepted 👀

Time to lock in
mischievous-naughty.gif

i love the premise for this, triple down!!
NON-BENDER GANG RISE UP🗣🗣

It sounds fun to me! This is a new site for me, so I'll try an app later and see how I do.

hi! |˶˙ᵕ˙ )ノ゙
potentially interested! i think i'm leaning more towards trying a non-bender :0

interested!!

the meaning of the title translating to mystery/enigma is really wonderful 🥺

interested 👀

Interested! The plot is really striking

definitely interested!

the app thread is now open! feel free to take your time and consider your options. the tentative deadline for apps is currently set for 4/3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back