• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom  𝒀𝑼・𝑮𝑬𝑵 ﹚ temp ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Just posted one app, but just to let ya'll know I'm gonna post another at some stage ^^

Great apps so far!

As a general notice, we do have a lot of siblings rivalry/death in the apps so far. This isn't to say sibling dynamics can't be incorporated into new apps, but we do want to y'all a heads up on that~

After a while spent getting back into the groove, I have thrown two options of a fiery gal and an old guy for people's entertainment, because I decided RPs need more characters above thirty lol
funny enough, there's an elder playbook for the ttrpg that i decided not to include because i didn't think it would be likely to have anyone 40+ 😂

so i... uhh... added 10 more years to liniksha's age. i will also redraw her in tlok's art style if i get accepted. tlok has some really good references for elder main characters compared to atla.

so many good applications, i enjoyed reading through them all <3

so i... uhh... added 10 more years to liniksha's age. i will also redraw her in tlok's art style if i get accepted. tlok has some really good references for elder main characters compared to atla.

Yeah, I plan on drawing mine if I do as well! I didn't feel like doing it yet without knowing if I was gonna be playing them or not, but if I will be, then I think that warrants some art lol

funny enough, there's an elder playbook for the ttrpg that i decided not to include because i didn't think it would be likely to have anyone 40+ 😂
I love how there's an elders playbook omg 😭😭

I love how there's an elders playbook omg 😭😭
*the* elder, sorry! it's another role~

"The Elder has spent many years living and learning, making mistakes and growing from them. Play the Elder if you want to teach (and be taught by) your companions.

Experienced, esteemed, studious, guiding. The Elder is distinct from other companions because they are always mid-30s or older, and they are experienced, successful, and even respected. Whereasmost other companions are proving themselves, establishing themselves, becoming heroes for the first time, the Elder has already seen and done so much. But crucially, the Elder has not finished learning, growing, or changing. They can guide others along the path with their own hard-won experience, but they will never stop walking down that very same road of learning and being a student."

Oh my god I'm so sorry 🤣 it's the blonde showing I swear--

gqPvGzK.png

Yeah, I plan on drawing mine if I do as well! I didn't feel like doing it yet without knowing if I was gonna be playing them or not, but if I will be, then I think that warrants some art lol
what !! for some reason i wasn't expecting other artists here, and for some reason this makes me pretty excited/curious (╥﹏╥) i would love to see what you guys end up coming up with if you get around to it!

conversely, i wasn't planning on drawing a fc from scratch (i don't think i'd have the courage to put any of my stuff on rpn u-u i commend your guys' bravery LOL) but i was thinking maybe later down the line there'd be opportunities for rp fanart ദ്ദി´▽`)

gqPvGzK.png

what !! for some reason i wasn't expecting other artists here, and for some reason this makes me pretty excited/curious (╥﹏╥) i would love to see what you guys end up coming up with if you get around to it!

conversely, i wasn't planning on drawing a fc from scratch (i don't think i'd have the courage to put any of my stuff on rpn u-u i commend your guys' bravery LOL) but i was thinking maybe later down the line there'd be opportunities for rp fanart ദ്ദി´▽`)
i actually usually incorporate a points system in my rps! basically i award everyone points for posts, art, and drabbles/fics, and everyone can purchase ic rewards with these points. definitely room for people to share their art of their characters or anything else from the rp~

i actually usually incorporate a points system in my rps! basically i award everyone points for posts, art, and drabbles/fics, and everyone can purchase ic rewards with these points. definitely room for people to share their art of their characters or anything else from the rp~
and it's being actively encouraged ٩(^ᗜ^ )و ´-

that's the first time i've ever heard of an rp utilizing a system like that actually, ooc functionality doesn't seem that common in general. so i am kind of new to it (╥﹏╥). it's always fun when people make additional content for rps, whether its through fanart/fics or memes, but it feels pretty rare to run into orz

out of curiosity, what kind of things would come up as ic rewards, if that's not too much of a spoiler? :0 like items or?

and it's being actively encouraged ٩(^ᗜ^ )و ´-

that's the first time i've ever heard of an rp utilizing a system like that actually, ooc functionality doesn't seem that common in general. so i am kind of new to it (╥﹏╥). it's always fun when people make additional content for rps, whether its through fanart/fics or memes, but it feels pretty rare to run into orz

out of curiosity, what kind of things would come up as ic rewards, if that's not too much of a spoiler? :0 like items or?
it will vary! you'll be able to get things like a unique weapon, an animal companion/pet, an additional stat, the highest tier is usually creating your own ic scene (which isn't to say we won't take like ideas and suggestions through chatting, but if you want like... a beach episode, this is a great opportunity LMAO). the idea is you'll be able to acquire these things ic. so if you "purchase" an animal companion/pet, then in the next scene your character would basically be set up to acquire the animal and it may even be tied into a questline of some sort

the rewards are one hug from yuka for a whole minute
woah.. a tempting offer... (though in my sleep-deprived first-reading of all the apps last night, i think it'd be safe to say that everyone could use a hug >_>;; )

it will vary! you'll be able to get things like a unique weapon, an animal companion/pet, an additional stat, the highest tier is usually creating your own ic scene (which isn't to say we won't take like ideas and suggestions through chatting, but if you want like... a beach episode, this is a great opportunity LMAO). the idea is you'll be able to acquire these things ic. so if you "purchase" an animal companion/pet, then in the next scene your character would basically be set up to acquire the animal and it may even be tied into a questline of some sort
oooh, okay, this makes sense, thank you! i am pretty excited to see how it works in real time if i've the opportunity to; it seems like a fun way to keep engagement going! with this in mind, is there anything characters shouldn't have at the beginning that we should be wary of? like to go off one of your examples, characters not starting off with animal companions since there will be opportunities to run into them later, etc? also, sorry for all the questions LOL

woah.. a tempting offer... (though in my sleep-deprived first-reading of all the apps last night, i think it'd be safe to say that everyone could use a hug >_>;; )

oooh, okay, this makes sense, thank you! i am pretty excited to see how it works in real time if i've the opportunity to; it seems like a fun way to keep engagement going! with this in mind, is there anything characters shouldn't have at the beginning that we should be wary of? like to go off one of your examples, characters not starting off with animal companions since there will be opportunities to run into them later, etc? also, sorry for all the questions LOL
not necessarily, no! if your character has a personal connection to an animal in their backstory, or a family heirloom weapon, then that's totally fine. you just may not be interested in purchasing those specific rewards, or maybe you are interested in having more. all the rewards are optional and we hope to have a variety of options. we'll also be open to suggestions when the time comes!

not necessarily, no! if your character has a personal connection to an animal in their backstory, or a family heirloom weapon, then that's totally fine. you just may not be interested in purchasing those specific rewards, or maybe you are interested in having more. all the rewards are optional and we hope to have a variety of options. we'll also be open to suggestions when the time comes!
alright cool! i will still probably try to leave as many options open as possible while brainstorming, but this is good to know (*´▽`*) i think i've a pretty good grasp on things now, but if another question comes to mind i'll be right back here ~

liniksha definitely has a skybison... but she may leave her animal companion (kuki) behind because she just gave birth to skybison calves

As a general notice, we do have a lot of siblings rivalry/death in the apps so far. This isn't to say sibling dynamics can't be incorporated into new apps, but we do want to y'all a heads up on that~

Considering that the plot centers around a sibling rivalry, it'd be funny if this actually becomes a recurring theme 😭😭😭

the rewards are one hug from yuka for a whole minute
i would spend all my points on this, those arms look great for huggin

gqPvGzK.png

Yes, I also didn't draw one because I didn't really want to spend time on a design yet considering it's still uncertain if I'll end up playing the characters. But I would love to see your art later if I have the opportunity!

Considering that the plot centers around a sibling rivalry, it'd be funny if this actually becomes a recurring theme 😭😭😭
Yes, I think it makes sense that a lot of people went for it as a theme considering the general plot

hmmm i kinda wanna make other airbender characters, especially monk gavara and abbess ishna to increase my chamce of getting accepted. will that be okay?

It definitely makes sense people went for it ! but not everyone can have a sibling rivalry plot line for the sake of diversity 😂 i'm hoping for some happy siblings who are horrified at the idea of siblings have to fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back