• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"Yea, yea..." Hisoka grumbled. Looking back to her tablet.

Yugi smiled in amusement looking to Seto. "I didn't know you had a little brother?" He questioned.

"yes, I have a younger brother. His name is Mokuba. He means everything to me." Seto said, softly correcting Yugi's grammar." Seto said as Mokuba ran over to him.

It wasn't that surprising as Mokuba had just finished his homework. Seto didn't want the possibility of his younger brother's hero worship of him lead the younger Kaiba to get upset if Seto lost. "Mokaba did you finish your homework?" Seto asked.

"Of course I did," Mokuba said with a huff.

Yugi watched for a few moments before glancing over towards Hisoka who was still going over the information that was on the tablet. He felt a bit dizzy as he glanced all the words and numbers going by.

"good, I'll check it later after everyone goes home." Seto said. "By the way, how were you able to keep such a level head. Most of my opponents would have broken down into a crazed panic upon seeing all three of my blue eyes." Seto questioned his new friend.

(Can Yugi tell Seto about the heart of the cards?)

Yugi blinked in confusion. "Huh, oh well... Grandpa always says that when you panic you lose. So that's why I always try to stay calm. Otherwise, well... I trust in my deck." Yugi said holding it tightly. "I believe in my cards and know they believe in me. It might sound strange but...I just know they will be there for me. Grandpa called dit the Heart of the Cards" Yugi explained.

"I see, tell me more." He said with a curious smile. Unlike his Cannon counterpart this Seto Kaiba wasn't as close-minded or prideful.

Yugi hesitated for a moment, not quite sure how to explained it anymore then he already had but he gave it his best.

Time passed, and after winning against weevil Underwood in the championship, seto, Mokuba and Hisoka were at the game shop celebrating with their friends. when a package from industrial illusions arrived address to Yugi Moto.

"Pegasus..." Hisoka questioned with a slight frown as she looked over the group as Yugi opened the box.

"I wonder what he's planning?" Mokuba questioned a bit confused. He knew that Pegasus had been talking to his brother, but wasn't sure about what.

Yugi looked over the VHS in his hand and shrugged. "I guess we should check it out."

However, tragedy struck as To everyone else besides Yugi was frozen. When they were freed, Solomon was passed out on the floor as mrs. Moto, Yugi's mom frantically tried to wake him.

Unable to get a reaction, they called an ambulance. Rather than go to the hospital, they headed to Kaiba Corp. It was closer and had medical facilities that humbled even the best hospitals.

Solomon was hooked up to several machines, including one that would keep his muscles stimulated.

"Is he going to be okay?" Yugi questioned as he stared over his grandpa in worry and fear.

Hisoka frowned as she looked over all the papers. "There is nothing wrong with him physically." She explained. "Nor mentally, as his brain patterns are all normal as well..." She muttered, leaning forward and pushing open Solomon's eye. "It's like...he's just empty like his soul is missing." She explained. She had never felt anything like this before. Even coma patients had feeling although faint and vague.

"How is that even possible?" Mrs. Moto asked frantically.

"I don't know, but I imagine that the answers are in Duelist Kingdom." Seto said.

Hisoka frowns a bit more. "Unfortunately he's correct. Whatever happened, Pegasus is involved and it seems to be a game he wants to play." She agreed with an annoyed expression. Hisoka wasn't a duelist and had way too much to chance to get involved. So she would have to wait and see what happened with the others.

Yugi nodded slowly, gaining a more confident expression. "Then we'll go."

Getting on board was easy, Seto, as the top ranked Duelist in the country, simply said Teá and Tristan were with them for the Domino High School paper as he and Yugi were both students there, Joey was a bit of a harder sale.

Luckily, Yugi came to the rescue by giving him one star chip.

Yugi couldn't help but be worried. His grandpa was still in the hospital, and what of his friends got hurt as well? He wished they had stayed behind. At least he wouldn't have to worry about them... But he did understand Joey's reasons.

Seto however was not aware of Joey's reasoning. "Joey, you seem preoccupied, is everything ok?" Seto asked his friend

Joey looked up at Seto with a worries expression before explaining things about his sister and family.

"Joey, I can pay for her to have the surgery, and since I know you you won't accept charity, so if you win the tournament, you can pay me back with the prize money. If I win the tournament, I'll get the money, if Yugi wins, he can pay back the money on your behalf." Seto offered.

Joey shakes his head. "I don't want Yugi paying on my behalf." He said with a slight glare before sighing... "I know I might not win, but I have to try, damnit. I know I'm only a beginner. So...rather I win or lose...I'll accept your help. But don't go adding Yugi to my debts."

"ok, fair enough. I will have Hobson make the arrangements. We will have the best surgeons flown in and have them begin to prepare for the operation." Seto said.

Joey smiled in relief. "Thank you..." He said, "That doesn't mean I'm going to back down though. I'm going to fight exactly as if my little sister still needed me to win."

With that, they arrived at the island. There weren't any food stamps, luckily this had been advertised, so the group had brought plenty of food and water.

After the opening ceremony, they decided to split up into groups of three. Yugi, who managed to avoid weevil on the ship, still had exodia. Seto decided to duel against Rex raptor, since he didn't have the chance to do so in the Nationals.

Yugi, along with Teá, were ambushed by weevil Underwood.

Joey and Tristan encountered Mai.

One by one they battles on. Each one of them finding a person to face and overcome. Some of the matches became close, some were even difficult. But one by one they all passed their trails. Gaining star chips as they went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back