• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Once they were done, the group met back up with each other.

Seto waved over Joey and presented him with three cards. "My opponent Rex raptor gave me these three cards after our duel. He said that dragon types didn't really suit his style. The cards were of course serpent night Dragon, red eyes black dragon, and dragon nails. "But these cards also don't really suit my style either so I was thinking you'd like to have them." Seto offered.

Joey grinned with wide eyes as he took the cards. "Really? No way! Thanks man!" He exclaimed as he looked them over. "These are so cool!"

Later, they encountered mako tsunami. Who was entering the tournament to buy a fishing boat so that he could search the world for his missing father.

Joey frowned at his story. "That sucks..."

"Has no one offered to help you? That sounds horrible." Yugi spoke distressed that something might have happened to Mako's father.

"my father always taught me to never accept handouts. If a man can't earn his way in this world through his own hard work, then he doesn't deserve to call himself a man." Mako said.

Yugi shook his head. "I never said a handout. I said help. Obviously if someone was helping you they would be doing it with own hard work, while you worked hard as well." He explained. "Doing it all alone isn't proving anything."

"because everyone else close to me keeps telling me my dad is dead oh, but I know in my heart he's not. He's alive and one day I will find him and when I do, but until then, I cannot afford to lose." Mako declared.

Yugi thought for a moment unsure what to do about all of this. Glancing towards his friends.

Seto stepped forth. "Mako tsunami, I challenge you to a duel, but instead of starchips, if you defeat me, I will give you the money you need to fulfill your dream.

Mako considered this. "Very well Seto Kaiba I accept your wager." Mako said.

Surprisingly, mako won. And true to his word, Seto signed off on a check for Mako.

Mako then parted with the group on good terms, promising that the next time they saw him Tom, it would be with his father.

Yugi, Joey and the others wished him well and hoped to meet his father soon. Once they were finished they continued on through their journey.

Later that evening, Bakura revealed himself and suggested a card game with Yugi, but having everyone else's favorite card shuffled into his deck just for fun.

Yugi was curious about this new type of game. More so how it would be to battle with everyone else's card. So he was happy and excited to play the game.

However it was a trap us the spirit of the millennium ring placed the soles of Yugi and his friends inside their favorite cards. "That was almost too easy." The bandit King snickered as he reached millennium puzzle.

Yami was not pleased as he stared back at yet another person trying to steal the puzzle once more. "I thought you wanted, to play a game?" He demanded with a glare, unhappy that he couldn't feel Yugi.

(Eh, I couldn't remember if he thought of himself as that before or not. No big deal.)

"Hmph, Pharoh, huh?" Yami questioned with a smirk. "I don't know anything about that, but I would like to know what you've done with my friends."

"play my game and find out, if you dare." The spirit snickered.

So the game began. Turned out the spirit head trapped yami's friends in their favorite cards.

Yami would admit it was an interesting idea, but horrified that Yugi and his friends might be in danger. This he became more angry then anything worried for the others and trying his best to keep them safe.

Yami was thankful everyone seemed fine, but was also worried about the fact Bakura also seemed to have a spirit within him as well. Something he made sure to mention to Yugi so he wouldn't forget.

However, this conversation would have to wait as the group heard a scream. Running to the source they saw Mai losing to panik, one of the player eliminators hired by Pegasus to thin out the roster of the tournament.

(There wouldn't be a conversation as Yami is back within him. It was more of an automatic thing)

Yugi and the others all raced to see what was going on, and we're horrified to see how players were getting eliminated.

Seto was especially angry since it was his dueling arena that was being used to traumatize duelists. He shudder to think what would happen if Hisoka found out.

Yugi was more then willing to help a d try to put a stop to things. His mind briefly wondered about the crazy scientist that created the dueling system. Yugi would personally tell her everyone that used it!

Joey just wanted to make sure Mai was okay and not hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back