• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lesbomcdepresso

Plot 2: YouTubers
Summary:

Set in an Alternate Universe where Angels and Demons can visit the Earthling Realm. Mark is there when a demon digs a hole through the land. His name his Sean and he was once an Angel who's attempting to escape Lucifier. Mark can't handle the sad look in his eyes.
Chapter Text
Plot Number Two
Series: YouTube
Main Characters: Markiplier and JackSepticEye
This Roleplay Takes Play in an Alternate Universe
You Can Choose for it to Include:
·Age Regression
·Autism
·Depression/Anxiety
·Gender Changes
·And Possibly Others that I haven't Mentioned (Suggest!)
Character A is Mark Fischbach (You)
Character B is Sean/Jack McLoughlin (Me)

The Alternate Universe Them is:
Angel and Demon
Mark is an Angel
Sean is a Demon
This Changes Later On

Mark has been sent from his home in Heaven to the Earthling Realm below for the monthly check-up on the world’s people and events. The Angel was born in Heaven, built to be God’s personal assistant. He enjoys coming down to Earth, disguising himself as a human and wandering around. When nothing major is going on, he enjoys going into the forest in his Angel form and watching the animals live their lives happily.
Today, Mark was in Los Angeles, California. After dealing with a few major situations, he wandered up a trail that leads in the woods. When he gets away from all the noise and civilization, he takes a deep breath and smiles. This is his time to relax and forget about his duty.
The Angel sits on a large stone and silently watches the animals in their natural habitat. Looking over, he finds a mother deer and her baby walking side by side. He sighs, looking down at his feet. Mark’s always wanted a friend to care for. He leaves Heaven too often to really talk to anyone up there.
Just as he thinks about this, he hears a large CRASH in the distance. It startles all of the animals, causing them to run and hide. Mark lets his wings spring out at his sides as he flies to the source of the sound. He hasn't heard a crash like that on Earth since a few months ago, when he had to battle a demon.
Of course that's what it had to be. As Mark flew above the scene, he saw a demon crawling out of the large hole they had just formed in the middle of the forest. He was shocked at how..young, the smaller male looked. Sure, he had facial hair, but he was shorter than Mark and skinny. Most demons were tall and muscular.
“You there!” Mark bellows as he flies down and lands beside the boy in the hole. His arms are crossed over his chest as he eyes the male sternly. “What do you think you're doing here?”
“Where is here?” The smaller demon asks, his body trembling as he finally stands up. Looking up, he sees Mark’s white wings and yelps in surprise. “Another Angel!”
“What do you mean by another?” Mark raises a brow and squinted his eyes at the other. “Don't play games with me. I know that you know you're in the Earthling Realm.”
“N-No, no, you..you've got to listen to me!” The blue-eyed stranger spreads his own wings. “I..was once one of you.”
Mark's eyes go wide at the sight. He'd never seen such a thing happen before. The boy’s wings had originally been white, but now the tips of each feather had turned black. Was this..a fallen angel? Sure God removed him for a reason?
“Your wings do not give me a reason to trust you.” Mark says firmly. “Why were you locked out of Heaven?”
“I was framed!” The boy places his hands against his chest, looking up at Mark with a pleading gaze as he steps forward. “My own brother framed me for a murder I didn't commit! That's right! He killed an Earthling!”
Mark was taken aback by such a claim. He looks at the other in utter disbelief. “There's no way..an angel? Killing an innocent creature that our leader created?” He chuckles softly and shakes his head. “Don't tell stories, boy. You should know that honesty is the only direction when it comes to speaking with an angel.”
“I'm not lying!” A few tears slips from the boy’s eyes. “You've got to believe me! My brother was responsible for the death of one of God’s creatures!”
Mark tenses and frowns as the boy begins to cry. Demons who have actually done something wrong do not have emotions. They never cry. He takes a small step forward, looking down at the other.
“You're telling the truth.” He says softly. The smaller boy sniffled and wiped at his tears with his hand as he looks up at Mark.
Mark bends down to meet the gaze of the boy. He tilts his head to the side slightly and offers a reassuring smile. “What's your name, little one?” He asks softly.
“S-Sean. My name is Sean.” The Irish lad stands up straight. “I'm Lucifer’s..half-breed..toy.”
“What do you mean by ‘toy'?” Mark asks, reaching out and using his thumb to wipe tears from Sean’s face.
“H-He’s been..mentally torturing me.” Sean whispers, his gaze pointing away from the larger man.
“Oh, goodness. That's what I feared.” Mark mumbles, biting his bottom lip.

The Roleplay Starts Here:
“I-I was trying to escape.” Sean explains, still looking away from the other. “H-He managed to cut me up pretty bad.” It was true. The boy was covered in cuts and bruises from his neck to his thighs. His already ripped jeans had wider holes in them, and holes had been ripped in his shirts as the demons tried to hurt him. The boy was shaking. He must be cold, and hungry and in pain.

Genres: Romance, Action/Adventure, Fluff/Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Fantasy, Alternate Universe, Original Depictions of Fictional Lands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back