• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings your favorite gal's partner search

kawaakari

living my best gay life
A B O U T M E
✴ the name's ronnie. you can call me ro, kawa, ronnie, whichever you like best. i'm 20 years old. she/her pronouns.
✴ been a roleplayer for quite a few years. i consider myself to be a semi to advanced writer.
✴ i'm studying filmmaking. i write. a lot. mostly fanfiction, but i got some original pieces here and there. catch me on nanowrimo this year!
✴ english isn't my first language, but i'm highly proficient.
✴ i like the ooc chatter. i live for it; making friends 'n all. but i understand if you'd like to keep things strictly rp-related. i also have a discord; you'll probs be able to reach me faster there.
✴ looking for more of a long-term partners here.
✴ i do fandoms, but only with original characters. the only fandoms i'd be into roleplaying are: atla/tlok and grishaverse. tho i still overall prefer original settings.
✴ sooooometimeeesssss i like to make moodboards or playlists for the roleplays.
✴ i will double on characters.
✴ can reply very often.

G E N E R A L I N F O
✴ i know i said semi to advanced, but i do value quality over quantity. so i'd say... a nice two paragraphs? i usually write a lot for the first posts and then calm down, so yeah. don't stress too much over it. i tend to mirror my partner's length.
✴ don't particularly care for perfection. we all make mistakes with grammar and spelling, it's okay as long as i can understand what you're trying to say. other than that, it's all chill.
✴ i do favor female characters and f/f narratives, but f/m is okay too! i do play male characters btw. i'm not closed to that. i'm just used to playing girls.
✴ i'm super open to criticism, particularly on the character creation process. like, do talk to me if you think i'm leaning towards mary sue tendencies. or if you find a plot hole. things like that.
✴ heavy focus on character development. but worldbuilding is good too. i'd say it also depends on the plot at hand, but character development definitely has me going places.
✴ i like drama; your dark twists and turns just like everyone else, but i prefer it when, at the end of the day, it all leads to a more or less happy ending. i'm not saying "everyone lived happily ever after. i just don't lean towards the "everyone is sad and miserable at the end".
✴lgbt+ friendly. i rarely ever play straight characters, even if they're in a straight relationship.
✴ i understand that life happens. i'm a busy college student myself, here because quarantine has given me more free time. but yeah, i get that we can't always be in here tending to the roleplays. however! i do like a heads-up. "hey, gonna be busy for the next two weeks or so". a simple message. i'll get it. ghosting is not okay fellas. roleplays are done between at least two people and all parts deserve an explanation. you lost interest in the roleplay and don't want to continue? tell me. i'm not gonna be heartbroken; i'll just bid you an amicable farewell. yes? do we agree on this?
✴ i swear i'm friendly. i don't bite.
✴ i like plotting. sorting out the kinks of our story. so yeah.

NO N O ' S
✴ godmodding. unless the plot calls for it and we have discussed it before.
✴ mary sues/gary stus. just, does this need an explanation?
✴ under-aged characters
✴ not really a no-no, but i'm not into playing m/m relationships because i don't think i'd be able to portray them in a healthy/non-stereotyped way.
✴ pregnancy, major character death, slavery
✴ any mental health issues, esp. if we're not familiarized with them.
trigger warning
✴ rape, pedophilia, incest, suidice

now! off to the fun part! i'll be listing some tropes, settings and genres i'd like to try. the tropes, you'll notice, are extremely related to my fanfiction writing background. anything with a "❤" is what i'm most excited to do, so!

T R O P E S
✴ enemies to friends to lovers ❤
✴ hurt/comfort ❤
✴ roommates
✴ slowburn ❤
✴ rivals to lovers
✴ fake relationship
✴ childhood friends to lovers
✴ angst with a happy ending ❤

G E N R E S
romance ❤
✴ urban/dark fantasy ❤
✴ sci-fi
✴ slice of life

S E T T I N G S
✴ superhero/villain that also happen to be roommates/best friends ❤
✴ soulmate au's ❤
✴ supernatural coffee shop
✴ angelic creature/human
✴ witch/prince(ss) ❤
✴ mafia boss/normal person ❤❤
✴ high fae/other magical creature ❤
✴ figure skater/fan
✴ reincarnation and memory loss ❤
✴ time travel
✴ god(ess)/human

hope you made it this far, huh? if you're interested in any of these, alone or a mix of tropes/settings/genre, just reply to this thread or shoot me a message!

Hello there! I really like your thread and I'd be happy to set something up. Feel free to shoot me a PM and we can get talking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back