You, your RPNation Avatar and the RPNation Avatar above you are in a zombie apocalypse. Who would di

Pretty sure that I would die first. 

Because our avatars combined would make the ultimate team, let's be real.

Definitely me, but if I've got Darth Vader and Alex Mercer's protection, I'd probably survive this apocalypse, xD.

( EXCUSE YOU. 

CAPTAIN CRUNCH IS FUSED WITH THE GOD OF MEMES AND PASTRIES AND STAIRS AND THE UNIVERSE. 

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT THEY WOULD DIE FIRST. )

They would die first. I'd use my universal powers to force the zombies to kill them before they got a chance to eat me

Lesbereal both our avatars will fucking slay in an apocalypse. They've both seen some shit before. Whereas I would probably die within the first few days.

The robot above me and my avatar, both of them would be bait while I would be long gone to see the next day.

That is the Prophet of the Void, Malzahar, shaking Vel'koz around.

Vel'koz's shooting lasers.

My avatar has a nigh unlimited control of ice/cold and is immortal.

I'll chalk this one up to me dying again. Unless Malhazar has no combat experience and I at least get a gun or something, I'm dead first off, lmao.

Vel'koz's shooting lasers.

My avatar has a nigh unlimited control of ice/cold and is immortal.

I'll chalk this one up to me dying again. Unless Malhazar has no combat experience and I at least get a gun or something, I'm dead first off, lmao.

yeah, Vel does that. XD

Malz has magic at his disposal, killer abs, flying and Void Monsters. He'd be fine. He also doesn't eat, drink or sleep, so...

my avatar bc she'd just cry the whole time while that... thing? shoots lasers and i would take out my 20 years of frustrations on every zombie that came near me tbh.

My avatar is Batman, he would not only survive but find a cure...because he's Batman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bork Laser eats all the fucking zombies in NYC and considers it a breakfast. The entire world is a 5 star buffet for him to enjoy before he goes in his eternal slumber. 

Ene is immortal... so...

Then we have an evil version of pacman.

Yup, I am dead.

The one above me is a computer program

My Avatar is Eevee

Even if this Eevee couldn't defend herself, she could still get away from the Zombies and live with ease

So I guess I'm down first

Users who are viewing this thread

Back