You, your RPNation Avatar and the RPNation Avatar above you are in a zombie apocalypse. Who would di

The guy above me may just be a bananas, but inside those bananas are secrets nobody here is aware of - no one suspects the banana. I am me except I looked up zombie apocalypses beforehand and think I know how to survive them. Better than nothing!

Jakelad, even though he has the most useful zombie apocalypse trait ever, is not very bright, and will probably still find a way to get his head bashed in eventually.

I am fairly certain my avatar would survive, because my avatar is Gilgamesh from TYPE-MOON. To sum it up, he's an all-powerful 2/3 god, and the first hero ever - not to mention first king. He can summon golden portals that allow him access to his treasures; like magical swords, maces, spears, airplanes, submarines, modern weaponry and actual treasures, like wine, food, furniture from gold... I think you're getting it. OH, and said portals can also shoot the treasures out at high speeds like bullets and then retrieve them back inside themselves. He's also faster, stronger and better than any mortal can hope to be, not to mention his literally supernatural charisma that is so high that it can be considered a curse. In addition, he's like a magnet for gold and has a special type of luck that attracts treasures. He also has two special weapons, called Enkidu and Ea. The first one is a chain that allows him to trap anyone in it, however holds Gods, Demigods and other Divine beings more tightly, disabling any magic that could be used to escape etc. Ea is the Sword of Rupture, the first sword ever and a unique possession that only Gilgamesh has. It has enough power to wipe out the whole planet in one swipe, if Gilgamesh wished that it happened.

If you want an example of how OP he is, just look into the spoiler below. (WARNING: spoilers for Unlimited Blade Works)
Here you can see Gilgamesh defeat the ancient greek hero; Hercules.

And here's him using Ea at low power.

My avatar could probably kill all of the zombies by himself without the help of me, or the guy above me. I think it's only a matter of time before me or the guy above me died, but not sure who'd be first. A human, or a pigman... hmmm.... no idea who would die first, but I know that Gilgamesh isn't just gonna fall to some pathetic zombie horde.

Last edited:
Well, i would die soon enough, Rule: #1 Cardio and all that. I think my avatar would make a good run for it though, i mean its Abe Lincoln Riding a grizzly with an assault rifle in one hand and the bill of rights in the other.

Though considering the OP'ness of the above avatar not sure what all would happen really.

I'd say that Abe above me is the first to go. Probably because THAT'S A FUCKING BEAR, YOU CRAZY SON OF A BITCH.

I'd say that maybe Boss is next, he doesn't really fight zombies.

AND I HAVE PLAYED PROJECT ZOMBOID, YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

I don't think zombies are stupid enough to mess with a lovecraftian monster. I would survive.

The avatar above me lurks dangerously, emanating a zombie-proof aura of fuckoff

My avatar eats the zombies

I cry like a little bitch :D

I'm sorry, Rap Monster isn't just Rap Monster.
He's Brain Monster.
I would definitely survive with the avatar above me.

Well considering that Miku is a hologram means that she'll probably be fine the entire time, maybe even turn into a killer and just kill everyone.
Not like that hasn't happened before, all depends on her mood really so I hope she'd be helpful
Eh, benefit of the doubt I'm saying the avatar above me would survive pretty long possibly.
No way I'd last more than 3 months though, I can give myself that but without help I'd die off quick.

Zombies don't care about baby bats in blankies, so they're probably safe.

Zombies also don't care about holograms, so she's good.

Me? I'm dead meat.

Well, Noble Six can just walk about with baby bats as zombies break their mouths trying to bite him. And me? Well, I hope Noble Six can hold em off...

Well, the person about me is a raven, so they'd live. My avatar is a default one, then there is me. I'd probably die.

Considering that Figuratively Figuratively has the default avatar, they would be something close to the average male. I'm a horrifically unfit female, and my avatar is a canary.

Considering that canaries can fly right over the apocalypse, it would probably live the longest. Then it's just me and default avatar guy left.

Hm... Average fitness versus the lowest human standard?

Haha. I'd die first.

The person with the default avatar would definitely die.

The person above me could just fly away and avoid the zombies.

And me? I don't think even zombies want to get anywhere near Papa Franku.

Um, I'd shove the dude above me at the zombies, shout "Sacrifice!" at the top of my lungs, and run away with my RPN avatar.

Like I said, the bird could fly. The anime girl probably wouldn't survive

But my profile picture? He would survive.

I think the big question is - do zombies eat dogs? Cuz if not I say cow dog would make it. I'd definately die. But maybe avie above me would get a new sidekick.

My avatar would be useless in the apoc, so it would technically die anyway. I would have a new sidekick though!

I would just leave whatever that is and run with my avatar.
I would probably be kicked off a balcony dramatically by my avatar into a horde of zombies afterwards.

I'd say that Rey would be able to fight them off pretty adeptly. I'd probably hide in a place with supplies (but fight-wise, I'd be first to die). I'm not sure what the avatar above me is, or what their chances are. Perhaps they'd die first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back