You, your RPNation Avatar and the RPNation Avatar above you are in a zombie apocalypse. Who would di

Oh, definitely me first. My avatar's a Fairy Queen and is more than capable of taking care of herself, I'm not entirely sure what the avatar above me is, and even if neither were true I would still die first by way of suicide the very moment I found out about it. I don't want to live in the zombie apocalypse.

I'd die first. Since both my avatar and the one above me are fairies, they're immortal by default. R.I.P.

@LegoLad659

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to say me, since you said fairies are immortal and I'm pretty sure Cyclops could fend for hmself, but idk...

Well my avatar is a droid so no risk of getting bit and i bet I can run faster than those two^

My character is literally a guy with only chins as his face. There's no way even zombies would want to go and have a taste. He would starve to death quickly though.

This is going to be a tough one. Man with chins covering his face and a man with cats covering his face. Depending on how sassy and frassy those cats are it could provide excellent defense for brain eating zombies. I could always just turn them into scavenger cats and lead an entire army of stray felines to combat any starvation, those chins might confuse foes as well. 

Hmm.. 

This shall prove difficult

I'll say that this one goes to Catman. 

Well, my avatar can literally shoot fire out of his hands and the guy above me with all those cats? I gotta say, I would die first while my avatar and the cat man survive the entire apocalypse. I mean come one, fire and an army of cats? What could possibly stop them?

I would die, my Avatar would probably kill firehand man from sheer annoyance. And may get eatin by zombies but not dead as she's a transhumanist.

Flowers, eh? Those odds aren't high. Also, Scruffy will never die! He's to derpy to do so. Myself, probably just gonna be like "Now these are my kind of people."

Sighs, me.

The avatar above looks pretty tough, so I guess he'll survive. My avatar has plants to protect her so, if the rumor that they can help fight zombies is true, she'll live.

My would survive and thrive for he caused a plague to wipe out Manhattan and, survived a nuke from only a few 1000 feet away

I would.  Idk who the guy above me is, but user says his resume is pretty impressive, so I'll take his word for it.  He's probably going to last twice as long as Stephanie and four times longer than me.  Spoiler has so many gadgets to get her out of dire situations, and she actually knows how to use weapons.  I'd be more willing to use a gun, but I know jack about them and probably end up shooting myself with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would die first. The avatar above me seems capable, and black mage was the king of hell for ten minutes. I have no survival skills, and would probably parish within a week. 

Probabilistically speaking, since my profile has about 16 people, I think mine would last longer, but would also die first

I would die first, even anime Santa and gangster Shibe would outlive my noodle arms and body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back