You, your RPNation Avatar and the RPNation Avatar above you are in a zombie apocalypse. Who would di

Welp, I'm likely going down first. even if I stuck with Eevee and the demon samurai my avatar would likely backstab both of us with no regrets.

I'd die very quickly.

My character is a metre-high bunny wielding a shortsword and a massive ego with a possibly traitorous Demon Samurai backing her up and I'm meanwhile a low-strength coward.

Well considering the image I'm using is an image of SCP 049  (the plauge doctor) he would probably be the one to make the zombie apocalypse happen in the first place. In case you don't know SCP 049 can make zombie of sorts...It's the only thing he knows how to do. As for the bunny above me I'm sorry, he will cut you open, fill your body with various liquids and you will turn into a zombie. ;) As always he is the cure..

Last edited by a moderator:
Avatar above is SCP-049, so it doesn't seem likely that any SCP-049-n will be going after him anytime soon ...

My avatar is an omnivorous predator immune to all disease, infection and other forms of biological manipulation - so a zombie apocalypse is basically free lunch

So yeah, I'm fucked ^_^;

Well based on the description.... Since my avatar is Kaladin Stormblessed, I think the the avatar above would out last him based on the fact the avatar above is unaffectable. However Kaladin Stormblessed can heal all injuries so actually I think its a draw. Not to mention Kaladin is a one man killing machine so... 

Hmm.... Probably me. O_O

I mean, my avatar is my OC, Void. They're incapable of feeling emotion, so they might be able to kill other survivors if necessary and not bat an eye. Plus, they can also use magic, though it is restricted by the device they wear, so...

Nonetheless, IRL, I'm tiny, weak, have no combat skills, bad self esteem, and usually cry, hide, and/or panic when stressed. So, I'm guessing if the zombie apocalypse were real, I'd either crawl into a tiny room somewhere and wait to die, or run and hide as much as I could until I inevitably died. Man, I'm such an optimist, huh? XD

Also, the avatar above looks pretty capable.

As my avatar is a virtual teenager made out of pixels, I can't get bitten, and I can travel at the speed of light through fiber optic cables. No weakness

*(I only went to the bottom of page one, so I've picked the wrong avatar).

What is Shibe-shi going to do with a laundromat in a zombie apocalypse? Maybe he'll start a business washing bloody clothes. I would buy that.

That particular laundromat has doors on both sides, so it's very convenient to keep running around the building until someone thinks there's enough time to open the door.

The building would definitely outlive the both of us, unless of course, it was set aflame to distract the zombies, while families escaped from the apartments surrounding it (--though, if zombies were distracted by fire, then you could set up a fire pit in a parkinglot dumpster.)

Inside there are padded long chairs to sleep on, and a table that you can climb to get to the attic, where you could stash emergency supplies. However, the roof would need to be retrofitted with an escape hatch. 

If we both managed to survive the initial wave of infection due to immunity, until all of the first generation zombies rotted away into immobility, then I don't see much of a threat remaining, other than obvious infrastructural deficits. 

I'm pretty sure Shibe-shi would be immune, being only part-human. In a worst-case scenario, I'd ask him to put me down. (Sorry about that).

My avatar is literally from a zombie apocalypse situation. Game's not called Lone Survivor for nothing. So, I'd like to say me. But idk, guy above me's got a point about the meme thing

My avatar. His weapon is not suppressed. They would be on him in moments. My weapon is a baseball bat or the Katana that is above my bed. 

My Avatar , after all, since when is there working electricity, never mind an entire computer system in a zombie apocalypse ?  That is if we're going by the most recent Tri episode......

Asgard survived.

Between myself, a Ork, and a thing that is already dead, I say the thing that is already dead.

I'd say the one above on this one. Between someone that is hidden, someone that lives in the middle of nowhere, and a giant orc. 

So, a sniper, a Magi, and a guy who plays video games most of the time,

...I'd die within the first few hours of the apocalypse... x.x

Either me or the one above me, I mean I've got plenty of shooting exeprience in my belt as well as knife, but that's about it

there is no way sans would die first, so probably me or judeauofaltrades (most likely me)

Hmm this is a tuff one, me: survival skills, knows how to shoot a gun, can run fast, basically has no remorse for others... My avatar has basically survived a nuke and now is wandering through the winter that comes with it. and.... Some weird thing.... I'd say the weird thing would die first...

I would die first because I am pathetic in every way.
My avatar would die second because it would get rotten and die naturally (Zombies eat brains, not bananas).
The person above me's avatar would die last because he has a freaking gun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back