• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy you put me back together and gave me life [p w/ nekogirl]

Ryan smiled as he listened to Courtney say he was probably great with getting on a horse. "Nah, I don't think I'll be that good." He said. Ryan listened to her talk about wanting to do tricks with the horses at her original kingdom. He wished she could've been able to do more there. He couldn't imagine being limited to do only so much. I guess that was his life, but Courtney wasn't used to it like he was. Courtney deserved to live her fullest and do whatever she wanted. Ryan watched as she made the horse start to walk and he stayed where he was while he watched her. "That's more than I can do." He said.

Andrew laughed with Daniel. His blush was adorable, and that combined with his laugh just ruined everything for Andrew. Nothing else mattered to him. He held Daniel's hand and followed his lead. "This reminds me of whenever we go hunting." He told Daniel quietly. "Us looking for anyone that could possibly be watching and then still hiding behind trees just to be safe." Andrew said. One they were behind the trees, his hands wrapped around Daniel's waist and he kissed him deeply. "This is perfect." Andrew said quietly when he pulled away after a bit.

“How many times do I have to tell you not to be so down on yourself? And remind you I’m not that great?” She was getting a tad annoyed of it. She sighed. “You’re great. And just because you may not be good at some stuff now, you can be. It just takes time and practice. and that’s something I need as well.” She didn’t mean to hype herself up It made her feel like she was bragging. She felt it was partly her own fault for why Ryan thought so highly of her. she wanted respect yes but as equals. She walked the horse in a small circle then went back to dismount.
“Alright your turn.”

“Yeah. “Hunting.” if that is what you can call this.” he smirked. They haven’t done much actual hunting alone in a while. Daniel kind of missed it, but at the same time “Hunting” trips were also fun. even with the risk of getting caught.
Daniel returned the kiss eagerly wrapping his arms around Andrew pulling him close to him.
He panted softly when Andrew pulled away. He nodded quietly not finding the words to disagree.

Ryan frowned when she got on to him for not being so positive about himself. He waited until she was done to apologize. “I’m sorry. I’ll work on it, I promise.” He told Courtney and gave her a smile. Ryan adored her and would hate to mess this up. What they had was so good already. Ryan chuckled nervously when Courtney said it was his turn. “Alright.” He said. Once Courtney was off, he gave the reins to her so she could keep the horse still. He got on after taking a bit to motivate himself. He looked around when he was on the horse. “This isn’t that bad for now.” He said.

Andrew kissed Daniel again, his hands running through his hair some. Everything about Daniel was like a drug to the knight. He picked up the prince and pushed his back against one of the trees. He deepened his kisses and moved to Daniel’s neck once again. His skin was too smooth and calming to the touch in order for him to think he could stop anytime soon. Andrew kissed Daniel on the lips again and moaned quietly into the kiss.

Courtney stepped in front of him and put her hand on his cheek. She didn’t want to make him feel bad like his parents did, but she wanted him to grow. “You better.” She whispered with a soft smiled and kissed his other cheek. She stepped back and took the reins and stood by the horse. she smiled up at him. “I told you you would be fine. Do you want the reins?”

Daniel kissed back he parted a moment to gasp feeling pushed against the tree and smiled. He loved into it Andrew was. one of his hands held Andrew’s head and barred into his hair as the other hold his shoulder for support. Feeling anything but calm he kissed back echoing the moan.

Last edited:
Ryan smiled when she touched his cheek and told him he better change. Ryan laughed a bit and nodded. The kiss on the cheek made him blush like normal. He still wasn’t use to stuff like that. He was happy that she was proud of him. He nodded when she offered the reins. “Yes please.” He said. Ryan took the reins and then looked back at Courtney. “What now?” He asked.

Andrew was absolutely loving Daniel’s touch. He melted against him and practically purred in adoration. Hearing Daniel moan as well made him move on to kissing his neck again. “You’re so hot.” Andrew whispered to Daniel.

Courtney handed him the reins and stood to the side of the horse next to him. “Hold on in case the horse moves to quickly suddenly. Lightly push her heel into the horse and make a clicking sound, That’s what I do and she should start to move.” She said.... man she never really thought of how to teach someone to ride before and when she was on a horse it just sort of came naturally... maybe they should have gotten a teacher....

“And bothered all thanks to you,” Daniel responded with a groan. “You’re so good,” he panted, “maybe we should... should stop.” He didn’t really want to but was worried about time and just how far they would go before he is unable to stop this.

Ryan listened to her instructions and then nodded. He did just what she said and the horse started moving. Ryan laughed. “This isn’t too bad.” He said. “What do we do now? Do you want a turn again?” He asked. Ryan much rather see Courtney happy than himself. She had done a lot for him that hopefully he could repay her for someday.

Andrew didn’t want to stop, but he knew they needed to. They could make out some more wherever they ended up staying for the night or in the carriage. Whatever they decided, Andrew just hoped they could have alone time. “Yeah, that’s okay with me.” The knight said and pulled away. He took Daniel’s hand and kissed it, giving Daniel a smile afterwards. Andrew ruffled Daniel’s hair playfully and darted away with a laugh.

“You got it,” Courtney smiled. She enjoyed seeing him happy and trying new things. “How about we saddle up the second horse so we can both ride together. Hopefully the second one is as friendly as this one.” She always had more fun when others were with her doing things rather then doing things alone. She was great full to have Ryan and for him being who he was rather then a prince who ignored her. It was times like these she missed her sibplongs. “want to come with me?” She asked.

Daniel nodded and smiled. He kissed Andrew’s cheek softly before he pulled away to far. He went to hold Andrew’s hand after he kissed his but Andrew pulled away from him. “Hey!” He laughed. “I thought you didn’t like my hair messed up! Make up your mind already.” He called after him and took off to try and catch him runaway boyfriend.m

Ryan nodded to her idea. “Yeah, let’s get another horse.” He said. “I’ll go with.” He told her. Ryan hopped down from the horse and took the horse’s rains. He held Courtney’s hand with his free hand as they walked back to the stables. Ryan looked at Courtney when they got to the other horse. “Want me to put all the stuff on it or do you want to?” He asked her.

Andrew went to go hide behind some greenery as he ran. He covered his mouth to help keep himself quiet. Andrew loved messing around with Daniel like this. He was a playful person majority of the time

Courtney smiled and walked with Ryan holding his hand. She let go once at the horse to give it some attention. "This may sound crazy but, how about you go get the saddle and equipment and then we can both put it on. " she giggled "it's called teamwork Ryan. It doesn't always have to be just you or just me." She gave the horse a carrot, pleased that both horses were mellow in nature.

Daniel stopped sighed a little. He stretched. "Well for wanting to spend time together, quickly leaving to hide gives off mixed signals Andrew." He chuckled some. He listened to see if he could hear anything before starting to look for his missing boyfriend.

Last edited:
Ryan listened to her suggestion and he blushed a bit. “Sorry.” He said. “I’m still getting used to not doing stuff by myself.” Ryan told her. He tied the reins to a bar so the horse wouldn’t run off. He looked over at the saddle then back to Courtney. “I’ll grab one side and you grab the other?” He asked her.

Andrew heard Daniel’s comment and his head poked up and look the direction of the prince’s voice. “Do you not know what playing around is?” He teased. It hit him a split second later that he gave away his hiding location. He squealed and started scrambling away to get away before Daniel got to him.

“Well you need to start getting used to doing things with me. I’m not going anywhere anytime soon.” She smiled. She pet the horse until Ryan returned with the saddle. “Alright.“ she said and helped him put the saddle on the horse then moved to the opposite side to start strapping it on as well as the reins.

Daniel spun around when he heard Andrew and laughed Before going after him again. “I knew I could get you to show yourself.” he went and jumped over some obstacles before leaping to try and tackle Andrew to the ground.

Ryan was glad to have her help. It was fun doing things with her instead of for her. Of course, he wouldn’t mind doing things for her still. He still wanted to make her happy no matter what. He helped her out with the reins and stepped back after a bit. “I think that’s good.” He said and looked at Courtney. “What do you think?” He asked.

Andrew laughed as he ran and fell as he was tackled. He looked up Daniel and hit his shoulder playfully. “Don’t hurt me!” He laughed. He didn’t think his boyfriend would hurt him, but it was fun to play along with him.

Courtney double checked and gave her approval before taking the horses back outside with Ryan. “Right why don’t you take the first one and I’ll get on this one. She said guiding the second horse to the step for her to get on. Then walking the horse away so Ryan could use it.

Daniel laughed and look Andrew’s wrists and pinned them down so he wasn’t being hit anymore. “Oh but I need to punish you for trying to get away from me.” He said. “Hmmm...” then he started to tickle Andrew.

Ryan nodded. “Yes, ma’am.” He chuckled and followed her out back to where the step was. He got back on his horse and moved back next to Courtney. “To make the horse go faster, what do I do? Just the same thing as I did to make it go in the first place?” He asked.

Andrew squirmed in his grip, laughing even more when Daniel started tickling him. His face was just getting more and more red the more he laughed. “H-Hey!” He giggled. Andrew was having so much fun. He wished their trip could last forever so they could always act like this.

Courtney waited for Ryan to join her. She smiled. ”Right so what I would do is press in your heels a little tighter for longer. Or try doing it twice in quick session but not to hard. We don’t want the horse to just bolt On you when you’re not ready for it. “ Horses can be real dangerous when you’re not use to or don’t know what you are doing. “so let’s just start slow.” She really didn’t want Ryan to get hurt in anyway trying to impress her or anything like that.

Daniel laughed as well in a fact evil way. He stopped after a while so Andrew could breath and not pass out from laughing to hard. He smiled down at Andrew and let him go, moving off of him and to the side. “ now what? Think the carriage and horses are ready to go?”

Ryan listened to her instructions and looked at his feet as he tried to figure out how to make it work. He looked back at Courtney and nodded. “I won’t do anything reckless. I promise.” He said and gave her a smile. “Thank you for telling me though.” Ryan said. He started walking his horse and pulled different ways on the reins to figure out how to get the horse to move. He figured it out pretty quickly and went over to Courtney once he was confident. “Do you just want to walk around for now or did you have something planned for us?” He asked.

Andrew looked up at Daniel with a smile. He was so smitten with his boyfriend. Andrew listened to his question and sat up. “Probably.” He said and kissed Daniel deeply before getting up. Andrew helped Daniel up and then held his hand. He was happy to spend time with Daniel and get to know him. He had to let go of Daniel’s hand as they got closer to the carriage. He held open the carriage doors for Daniel and smiled at him. “After you, your highness.” He said.

Courtney moved back to watched and give Ryan and his horse room to maneuver and get the hang of things. She smiled glad everything was going alright. Courtney shock her head when he came over asking questions. “I didn’t have anything in particular in mind since I didn’t know how saddling up the horses and getting on them would go. But seeing how everything went super smooth let’s just walk around for a while then bring them back to rest. We don’t want them to not like us after all.” She laughed a little.

Daniel kissed back and smiled. He took Andrew’s hand for support to get up And continued to hold his hand until Andrew let go. His hand felt cold... but he knew it wouldn’t be for long. As soon as they were behind the closed carriage they could show affection once again. Daniel rolled his eyes. “You don’t need to be so formal you know. But thank you Andrew.” He smiled and went to get it.

“Have a good break sirs? “ the carriage driver asked. “Ready to get back on the road?”

Daniel nodded. “Yes. we did and we are. When ever you and the horses are ready.”

Ryan was glad that this horse didn’t hate him. Things were going good for now. He nodded to Courtney’s idea and lead the walk. “I like this already.” He said. “Can we do this more often when this is our kingdom? We can explore the world that’s beyond just this kingdom. I want to see what’s beyond here and never let my parents know I went.” Ryan told her.

Andrew smiled when Daniel told him he didn’t have to be formal. “Just showing you respect, sir.” He told Daniel and looked at driver when he spoke to them. Andrew nodded when he asked if they had fun together. He followed Daniel into the carriage and sat down with a sigh. He looked at Daniel with a smile and held his hand when the door was shut. “Now we can cuddle again.” He said happily.

Courtney manicured her horse to walk besidebut slightly behind Ryan’s so not to he in its blind spot but to give them plenty of room. “Yeah this morning has gone rather smoothly. “ Courtney Smiled then laughed a little. “I think we should go and do the exploring before this becomes our kingdom. Once we’re king and queen I doubt we will have the time to explore. Sure we could travel but when my parents left it was normally for business in some way, even if it was to attend a ball or festival. Its about making and maintaining relationships Between kingdoms. Tho I suppose we will need to do that a lot seeing as this place doesn’t seem to have many allies or friends that I’m aware of. Everyone I’ve wrote letters too don’t seem to know much about this place.”

“Good good sora, yes we can be leaving shortly.” The driver said and went to check the horses once more before getting up to lead them back to the road.

Daniel settled into the carriage and yawned. He chuckled. “Yes yes we can.” He said. He shifted and rested his head on Andrew’s shoulder.

Ryan nodded to her idea of exploring first before the took over the kingdom. He was ready for their own adventure to take place instead of staying in the castle the whole time. He glanced at the castle as he thought about some things. “Maybe that’s one of the first things we should do. Maybe we can start now just by sending letters from us to other kingdoms. We can spread the word that we’re getting married soon and we intend to have good relationships with everyone.” Ryan said. He smiled as he thought about it some more. “That doesn’t sound too bad. Maybe Victoria could help us out.”

Andrew wrapped an arm around Daniel and played with his hair. “Did you get tired from all the playing around we did?” He teased him. He laid his head against Daniel’s and then started to relax. He loved alone with Daniel.

Courtney returned the smile. “Yes. Creating and sending out wedding invitations sounds like an excellent idea. And planning it. Suppose i should get familiar with and traditions this kingdom has. so I’m sure Victoria will be a huge help.” The idea of planning a wedding sounded exciting for the first time. “And as well plan on where we want to travel to for A honey moon.”

Daniel nodded and nuzzled into Andrew. ”yeah So what that it did.” He yawned again. He smiled as they both relaxed. The carriage riding smoothly along the path.

Ryan had a great time with Courtney throughout the day. After horseback riding, it was close to lunch and they just talked until then. Ryan asked Courtney what a honeymoon was, and he couldn’t stop blushing for a while after she told him. He didn’t think stuff was going to get serious right after the wedding. After dinner, Ryan got ready for another night with Courtney. He wanted to tell her tonight that he had feelings for her. He planned on making brownies with her and then looking at the stars like last time. He packed a basket with blankets and left space for the brownies. He went to Courtney’s room and knocked on the door.

After their last stop, Daniel seemed tired and Andrew agreed he would fall asleep with him. Andrew woke up and lifted his head to look around. He still had his arm around his boyfriend. Andrew looked out the window and saw they were close to a town they would stay the night in. He looked back at Daniel and nudged him. “Hey, wake up.” He said gently. “You’ll get to sleep again soon. I promise, just stay awake for a bit.”

Courtney was surprised when Ryan asked what A honeymoon was When she really shouldn’t have been. Well she really hadn’t thought about what a honeymoon was either except it’s what people did after they got married to spend time together. Since normally couples, at least those from Royal or Nobel families that she had seen, are more supervised during their time of courtship and engagement. It would give them time to get to Know each other better and consummate the marriage. The later part she really hadn’t thought about before and got her blushing. and to avoid getting more flustered she said she would explain that later....much later. Maybe during the honey moon later. After that she managed to change the subject. She enjoyed the rest of the day with Ryan. Tho she had noticed that they were being watched... she figured that was normal and just let it be.

After dinner Courtney relaxed and read a bit before getting ready. When it was time to meet Ryan she got up and went and knocked on his door. “Ready to head down to the kitchens?”

Daniel groaned a little as he was nudged. “What is it?” He asks sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He looked out the window. “Oh. Wait it’s gotten dark already? Guess traveling is a lot more exhausting then I thought it would be.” He moved so him and Andrew could straighten up some before the carriage came to a stop. “If we spelt that long I don’t know if I want to go back to sleep right away.”

Ryan opened the door and gave Courtney a smile. “Yeah, just one moment.” He said and grabbed the basket with the blankets. He remembered last time she got cold and he didn’t want that to happen again. He stepped outside of his room when he was ready and bent his arm so she could hold his arm. “I’m ready if you are.” He said.

Andrew was sad to have Daniel move from him, but he didn’t complain out loud. He just wished they could cuddle some more. Andrew smiled at his comment about not being able to stay up much longer. “Depending on the room situation, I can work with that.” He teased, poking him playfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back