• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy you put me back together and gave me life [p w/ nekogirl]

“Yeah. But I tend to like things really sweet. So depending on the crumpet and how sweet it is it might not be for everyone,” she confessed. “But yes. If you don’t use the honey I will. Just don’t completely cover the crumpet until you know you like it. thank you.” She said to the staff who placed the food down. She took the crumpet careful to try it with out any honey or jam. “mmmm but you Are right. It is good plain.”

Daniel jolted and laughed at being tickled by surprise. “Hey!” He laughed and pushed Himself away to get away from the tickles. “You know I don’t like that. You jerk,” but he was still laughing, so he obviously wasn’t too mad. “Well I was going to ask what you wanted to do or talk about now. But seeing as you Want to tickle me I don’t know if I want to be around you right now,” he crosses his arms and smirked.

Ryan started eating whenever he got his food. He looked over at Courtney as he listened to her. “Guess I need to try it with honey now.” He said when he was done chewing his bite. He put some honey on it and then took a bite. He looked at Courtney with wide eyes as he chewed it. It tasted a lot better with honey. “You’re a genius!” He said when he was done chewing. His father looked over at the prince. “Ryan. Calm down and eat your food.” He snapped at him. Ryan nodded and went quiet. He pulled his hand away from Courtney and just stared at his food as he ate.

Andrew laughed and watched Daniel move away. “Mhm.” He teased. “You’re still adorable.” Andrew told him. He gave a whine when Daniel crossed his arms and pretended to be mad. “Babe... that’s no fun...” He whined and reached an arm out to Daniel. He pulled the prince back closer to him and gently kissed his cheek. “I’m sorry for making you upset.” He apologized, going along with the joke. He knew Daniel wasn’t actually upset.

Courtney giggled and covered her mouth. She swallowed before talking. “The real genius I suppose would be my older brother since he was the one who told me to put honey on them.” She flinched a little when the king snapped at Ryan And frowned as he pulled his hand away leaving her hand empty and starting to get cold.... she looked at her plate as well and ate quietly. But after a moment she slowly moved her hand back over to Ryan’s and brushed her fingers on his lower arm down to his fingers before trying to take his hand again.

”am not.” Daniel laughed At being called adorable. He let himself get pulled back but didnt look at Andrew directly Even when his cheek was kissed again. “Hmmm if you’re so sorry. What are you going To do to make it up to me?”

Ryan felt guilty for making Courtney flinch. He wished she didn’t have to experience that. The prince hoped that his parents would never snap at her for any reason whatsoever. They could get mad, but only at him. The prince was shocked to feel Courtney’s hand again. He opened his hand and held hers, intertwining their fingers. Ryan squeezed her hand a bit too. He glanced at Courtney, giving her a soft smile. He felt so lucky to have her around.

Andrew smirked when Daniel challenged him to make it up to him. He trailed kisses down from Daniel’s cheek to his neck, and slowly deepened his kisses as he went. The knight thought it would be a fun tease to see how far Daniel would let him go.

Even tho the comment wasn’t directed at her, Courtney still felt bad that Ryan was yelled at. It was because he was talking with her after all, or so she thought anyways. She didn’t understand what he even did to deserve that sort of treatment, but she wanted to comfort him and let him know it he didn’t deserve it and it would be okay. She returned the squeeze and smile Before continuing to enjoy the breakfast.

Daniel blushed as Andrew started the trail of kisses to his neck. The smirk leaving his face and he bit his lip softly to keep from making a sound. It was unlikely they would be heard but just in case... plus he didn’t feel like giving Andrew the satisfaction of getting to him that easily. Daniel tangled his hand into Andrew’s hair holding the back of his head lightly as well as on of his arms as he sat by him.

Ryan continued eating until his plate was cleared. He just waited on Courtney to finish at that point so they could get away from his parents. The comfort from Courtney was very nice to him. It was sweet of her to still be so kind. After she was done eating, he let go of her hand and stood up, looking to his parents. “We’re going to go.” He said. His father just nodded and Ryan took that as a sign they could leave. The prince waited on Courtney before walking away with her.

Andrew was surprised that Daniel stayed quiet, but he kept going anyway. He felt the prince’s hand slip into his hair and that was a sign to the knight that he was doing a good job. He pulled away from Daniel’s neck, only to turn his face and kiss him on. the lips. He deepened his kisses as he kept going. Andrew was having a lot of fun. He wished they could do this more often. This wasn’t the first time they kissed, but he never wanted it to be their last.

Courtney finished shortly after Ryan and put her hands on her lap And looked over to him And then to his parents for permission to leave. She stood and walked with Ryan out of the dinning hall. “I’m sorry Ryan that you were reprimanded back there. it was my fault.” She said once they were a few feet from the closed door. “And you really didn’t deserve it... we were just enjoying our breakfast.”

Daniel pouted a little as Andrew pulled away briefly, but smiled as he returned the kiss enjoying every second. He didn’t want to stop but his need for air grew to great. He moaned softly before gently pushing Andrew away briefly to breath. he Stayed close and smiled. “How is it every time we kiss you seem better? Been practicing without me?”

Ryan held her hand again when they were out of sight from his parents. He looked at Courtney when she apologized and shook his head. “No, don’t be sorry. I’m sorry you had to be brought into that. I don’t care if they get onto me, but I don’t want them to bully or control you.” He told Courtney. He gently squeezed her hand a bit after a while. “Breakfast will be a lot different when we’re in charge.” He told Courtney with a smile.

Andrew was really into it, and hearing Daniel moan a bit just made Andrew not want to stop. He smiled at Daniel’s joke and gave a light laugh. “Who would that be with? You’re the hottest person in that whole kingdom.” He teased. “Not like I can just walk up to anyone and kiss them.” Andrew said and kissed Daniel again. “I like kissing you though. I think I’d walk up to you at anytime and kiss you.” Andrew said.

Courtney sighed. “How can I not be sorry and feel bad? You’re my friend Ryan. I don’t want to see you treated poorly And by your parents of all people. It’s cruel and isn’t fair. And you shouldn’t have to put up with it. Just because they haven’t done anything to me yet. Doesn’t mean they won’t in the future. It is still their kingdom. And while I can’t wait for the day that changes it won’t be for a long time....” she looks back at him when he squeezed her hand again and smiled despite herself. “How is it you are so optimistic?”

”Well I’m sure there are several people that wouldn’t object to you kissing them. And I am not the hottest person.” He laughed. He returned the kiss. “I like kissing you as well. i also like the idea of you kissing me any time you wanted.” He said and kissed him again. But liking an idea didn’t make it possible. “but we need to be careful.” While it wasn’t exactly illegal.... it really wasn’t viewed in a good light In his kingdom and he had no idea what it would be like in the kingdom they were about to visit.

Ryan listened to her ramble on about how unfair it was. He agreed with her, but there wasn’t a lot either of them could do about it. Seeing her smile again fixed everything for him already. Her happiness was all that mattered. “I guess it’s the only thing I can really do around here.” He said. “My whole life I’ve just been waiting for anything my parents would throw at me. You pick up optimism while you wait, I guess.” Ryan said.

Andrew was about to object to Daniel’s argument that he wasn’t the hottest person, but he didn’t complain. Instead, he just kissed Daniel back. He listened to Daniel some more and then kissed him back once again. He nodded when Daniel said they needed to be careful. “Don’t be so anxious, Daniel. We’ll be just fine.” Andrew said and smiled. “We’ll have an affair with whoever you marry and they’ll get over the fact that you love me while everyone else thinks we’re just friends.” Andrew explained with a smile and ran his hand through Daniel’s hair. “Whoever you marry should do something about this hair though.” He teased the prince.

Courtney nodded. That really wasn’t the best way to live, but what choice did they have? Well they could run away but that wasn’t really a sensible thing to do when you know so little of the outside world... “Well I suppose it’s better then being negative all the time. So We have plans for tonight. What do you want to do now?”

Daniel sighed And shook his head. He pushed himself away and sat back down on the seat of the carriage. “You say it as if that is a simple plan. I don’t think it will be that easy. For one it would be extremely unfair to the bride. Sure she could have an affair as well and I wouldn’t care. But not everyone would be open to the idea in the first place. And it still could lead her, you, and who ever she has an affair with if she were to choice to into a lot of trouble.” He wasn’t to worried about himself but depending on the country or kingdom he could be in just as much trouble as well. And for another mater it would make me feel terrible to make any sort of wedding vows and then to go back on them even if my heart wouldnt be in it. An affair just would break that promise. “ he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair sleeking it back.

Ryan shrugged to the question. “Maybe we can go see the horses at the stable.” He suggested. “What do you think?” He asked and then shook his head. “Wait, I’m not supposed to ask that anymore. Right?” He said and then looked to Courtney with a smile. He was really trying to be the best for her.

Andrew listened to Daniel rambled about how stressed he was and why they couldn’t just simply have an affair. He turned to face Daniel and gave him a smile. “We’ll figure it all out, okay?” He said and held his hand. “Don’t worry about a thing for now. We’ll do what we can when the time comes.” He said. Andrew held Daniel’s hand and kissed it gently, giving the prince a smile. “You look hot with your hair pushed back.” He complimented. It was cute that Daniel took care of the hair issue before Andrew could do anything. The knight gently kissed Daniel’s cheek again. “Are you still mad at me?” He teased.

Courtney smiled. “Well you can ask my opinion on things. Just not everything When I ask you what you want to do. “ she laughed a little. “but since I have been asking you want you want to do a lot I’ll pick what we do after we go see the horses okay?” She started back towards their bedrooms. “I’m going to put on something warm real quick. Ill meet you at your room, Okay?”

Daniel nodded. “You’re right. No use getting stressed out when nothing worth stressing about is going on. But still I think we should try and plan something and have a backup plan...” he smiled and held Andrew’s hand. He chuckled. “Thanks, but Do you just want to be the one with long hair? Or do you just really not like my hair?” He had been told by his mother to cut it, but he liked it longer. “Oh you know I wasn’t mad in the first place. Even if I was it would be hard to stay mad after kisses like that Since I almost forgot I was pretending to be mad in the first place.”

Ryan nodded to her idea. “That’s alright with me. I bet you’ll plan something fun.” He said. The prince started walking with her back to their rooms. He nodded and gave her another smile. “I’ll see you in a bit then.” He said and went to his room. Ryan went to his room and got a coat on as well. He waited on Courtney outside when he was done. He was so happy to be around her. The few minutes he got with her were so worth it.

Andrew agreed they should have a backup plan. He laughed when Daniel asked if he just wanted Daniel to cut his hair. “No, I’m just teasing. You’re handsome to me no matter what.” He told Daniel. “I like seeing your sweet face though.” He said poked Daniel playfully. Andrew wrapped his arm around Daniel and rubbed his arm as he listened to the other man. He gave a light laugh before responding. “Just let me know if you want to make out again then.” He chuckled.

Courtney shrugged, “just have to wait and see.” She said before disappearing behind her door. She got on a coat as well as some pants to go under her dress. It was cold after all. She also had on some gloves. “Alright let’s go.” She said with a smile taking his arm this time Once holding hands when one person had on gloves could feel weird. she walked with him towards The kitchen. “Let’s see if we can get some treats for the horses first.” She said finding some carrots and apples.

Daniel laughed. “Well maybe you are kind of right. I like it long but I do need to figure out how to style it better. It does tend to get in the way even when I don’t want it to When I’m not just doing it to annoy you.” He shifted a little to rest on Andrew as he continued to talk. “Maybe a trim when we get home. Unless someone can recommend a place where we are going.” He laughed. “Will do. but it probably won’t be at a time I’m actually annoyed at you. Can’t think of anytime I’ve actually been mad or angry towards you.”

Ryan pushed his hands into his pockets, bending his arm a bit so Courtney had room to hold his arm. He felt great next to her. Ryan would always listen to Courtney and respect her, but he somehow felt more confident next to her. He felt lucky that she even liked him enough to do this with him. Once at the kitchen, he got a basket to put everything in and added some sugar cubes as well. “I guess they’ll like seeing us a lot now.” He chuckled.

Andrew listened to Daniel talk. He thought his laugh was so cute. The knight gave a fake sigh when Daniel said he wouldn’t make out with him when he was mad. “Okay.” He said, pretending to be sad. “As long as we still make out every once in a while.” He teased. Andrew gently laid his head on Daniel’s head and held his hand with his free hand. “You mean a lot to me.” He said. “I just wanted to make sure you knew.”

Courtney Hummed softly as they walked. While she did want to stand up for herself, she hoped she wasn’t being too bossy. She just wanted Ryan to be more confident and assertive but not lose who he was. She would listen and respect him as much as he respected her. She was lucky he wanted to be around her and do things with her.
“Oh yes. well they will love seeing you. Sugar cubes are a real treat.” She smiled. “I’m excited. Let’s go.”
Once out to the stables Courtney looked around to see if anyone else was around. to no shock they seemed to be no one there. She went over to one of the horses and pet it’s nose.

Daniel laughed. “Well don’t be upset about it. Unless you for some reason wanted an angry make out session. You haven’t gotten me mad before so just means there will be more opportunities to make out.” He smiled and held Andrew’s hand. “I know. And you mean a lot to me as well.” He kissed him softly. “I am so glad we have this time together. “

Ryan walked to the stables with Courtney and was shocked that no one was around. He was used to someone being around almost every corner or at least keeping an eye on him. He went over to one of the other horses and offered a sugar cube. “It’s been a while since I’ve even rode a horse. I think my parents went with me the last time I went.” He said. “So I was little for sure.” Ryan told Courtney and then moved next to her and watched her pet the horse.

Andrew smiled at Daniel’s response. He would love to spend the rest of his life with Daniel, but he knew it wouldn’t work out like that. Daniel would probably marry a pretty girl from another kingdom and will only communicate to Andrew through eye contact. Andrew tried savoring every moment he could with Daniel. He kissed the prince back and smiled when he pulled away. “Me too.” Andrew told him. “I don’t think I could be happier. You’re all I want.”

Courtney smiled. “Well do you want to try and ride again now?” Ryan said he wanted to see the horses earlier. Courtney was thinking she wanted to test to see how the horses would handle being saddled and sat on for what she wanted to do. “Well at least see if they want to or can be ridden.” She said. She looked around and say they had saddles but seemed dusty Like they hadn’t been used in a while. She got a carrot out of the basket and offered it to the horse she had been petting.

Daniel blushed a little and rubbed the back of his head but smiled regardless. “Well it’s okay to want other things besides me. I promise not to get too jealous.” He laughs. “So want do you want to do now?” He asked. He felt the carriage slow down and stop. Daniel looked out the window And opened it to take to the driver. the Drive got down. “Just taking a water break for the horses. Feel free to come out and stretch your legs Your highness.”

“Alright. sounds like an idea.” He said and got out.

Ryan smiled at the idea. “Sure, that sounds fun.” He said and glanced around. In his head he was debating if he should get a staff member to help them or not. He wasn’t sure how safe this was for them to do right now. Even if it wasn’t the safest option, he still wanted to impress Courtney. The prince went over to where all of the supplies were and grabbed a bridle. He went into the stall and put the bridle on the horse after taking a bit to figure it out. He tied the reins to one of the bars and then went back to get a mat and saddle. He put the mat on first before adding a saddle. He looked at Courtney when he was done. “Does that look right to you?” He asked her.

Andrew smiled when Daniel said he wouldn’t get jealous. The knight was about to answer when the carriage slowed down and he knew that their intimate time together would come to a pause for now. The knight followed Daniel out of the carriage and gave a yawn while he stretched. “I guess this is what we’ll do now.” He chuckled. Andrew glanced around and took a couple of steps to slightly explore the area. “Do you know how much longer it will be?” He asked the driver.

Courtney smiled. She stood back and watched as Ryan got the things ready, petting the horse to keep it calm. It didn’t seem to bothered by Ryan putting on the saddle, so she assumed it was use to this sort of thing. She would only speak up if Ryan had done something wrong that could cause him harm. She went over to examine Ryan’s work. “Yeah.” She said She made a few adjustments to tighten the saddle and made sure things were where they needed to be. “Yeah this looks right to me anyways. Good job.” She smiled. She wasn’t an expert by any means but she did ask in the pass how to saddle her horse and Learned how to do it herself. She gave the horse another treat for being patient with them.

Daniel chuckled. “Yeah just a brief change to look around and stretch our legs.” He said and went and looked around. They stopped near a lake Where a rest area was set up for travelers. A town was not far off. Daniel went to look at the lake.

“Well if the weather keeps staying good. I would think 3 more days, stopping for the nights at the towns on the way. “ the Driver said. “we could get their faster if it was none stop trip but the Prince Said it didnt need to be that.” The driver just thought the young prince wanted to spend more time away from home and not working which was correct.

Ryan was happy that Courtney helped him by keeping the horse calm. He assumed she had more experience than him with horses. She usually did with most things. After she checked the equipment over, he nodded and took the reins of the horse and led it out of the stables. “Do you want to go for a spin or do you want me to?” He asked her. “I’m okay either way.” He said and gave her a smile.

Andrew listened to the driver’s answer and nodded. His comment about what Daniel wanted to do made him laugh. “Yeah, Daniel wants to make the most of his vacation.” He said and looked out to the lake where Daniel was. He walked over and stood next to Daniel. “Thinking about something?” He asked him.

Courtney smiled in return and followed Ryan and the horse outside. “I’d like to go first then, to make sure she can be ridden.“ she did have more experience and felt confident she could get off quickly if she needed to and not get hurt. she took the reins and brought the horse to the side where a stool was ao Courtney could get on the horse easier. “Just hold her here for a moment.”she said returning the reins to Ryan and getting on the horse. “Good girl.” Courtney said to the horse once she was on comfortably.

The driver nodded then went to take care of the horses and make sure they were doing alright.

Daniel looks back at Andrew. “Just that maybe I should have packed some fishing rods. The lake is gorgeous. Tho it is getting colder so maybe it wouldn’t be good for fishing. You thinking about anything?”

Ryan nodded and let Courtney get on first. He held the horse in place and then moved the reins over the horse’s head for Courtney. The prince stepped back and marveled at Courtney and the horse. “You’re already better than me.” He laughed. “You have been for a while. I’m not surprised.” Ryan looked at the horse and pet it’s neck before stepping back a bit. “Do you have any cool tricks or something?” He asked.

Andrew smiled at Daniel’s response, not expecting him to say he wanted to fish. “What I’m thinking about? I’m thinking about how badly I want to make out with you right now.” He said. He lowered his volume with the last part just to be safe. Andrew nudged Daniel playfully. “The driver wouldn’t expect a thing.”

Courtney laughs a little. “I haven’t done anything yet. I’m sure you will be great at getting on the horse.” She smiled. “I tried to learn how to jump horses but was told to stop. But I wouldn’t want to try that on this horse Since I don’t know how well this horse is trained and at what. I wouldn’t feel comfortable or safe doing much more then walking with her at this point. But she has been good so far. “ Courtney nudged the horse in the side gently with her heel to get it to move forward and walk around a bit.

Daniel blushed a little and laughed. “Now? Again? “ he nudged him back. He looked around And saw a small group of trees by the lake and then back towards the carriage. The driver was busy and not looking at them at all. No one else seemed to be around... he took Andrew’s hand and went towards the trees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back