• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

Tom frowned shaking his head. “You think I don’t miss you too?! Sh it max I love you but we should never have started this in the first place while I am still with Amy. I should have just said to wait til I find a suitable way to break it off.” He snapped at her. “I need to go home now. Or she’s gonna think I’m in your bed. So for gods sakes max if you want this to work for us you’re gonna need to give me a bit more time.” He snapped at her.

Scarlett nodded and frowned standing up carefully and followed her through to a quiet room glancing up st the screen in there and watching colbys match a little sighing quietly. “What do you need girl?” She asked her leaning back against a wall.

Max frowned looking at him letting tears stream down her face "More time?! Its been six god damn months and you won't leave! I'm always going to be that side b*tch that you get a good time from here and there?! Do you even f*cking love me?!" she yelled shaking her head some "You know what? You're right we shouldn't have started this. I shouldn't have thought that you actually loved me the way you used too....just go Tom, I'll leave you alone. No more calls, no texts, no contact at work. Nothing....just how it should be." she muttered going to close the door trying to not break down fully infront of him.

Alexa took a deep breath and turned off the TV "Look I hate that this is happening so late...I swear I heard it yesterday when you weren't here and it needed to be said face to face." she murmured shaking her head some "I over heard a tech guy, he was talking about a dare he had lost.....a dare that involved you....he was saying that he dared Colby to sleep with you...and if he didn't he would win like 100 dollars but Colby won it.." she explained taking a deep breath looking directly at her friend the entire time "I'm so sorry Scarlett, I didn't want to hurt you, but I had to tell you before you got in deeper with him."

Scarlett frowned listening to her intently and just bit her lip and looked down at her large baby bump shaking her head some. “I would say this is pretty freaking deep... thank you Lex.” She murmured going over and hugging her then headed out to wait for Colby by his car tiredly and gently rubbing her bump sighing heavily. “Oh little one we’re gonna get ourselves sorted I promise.” She mumbled.

Tom stuck his foot in the door shaking his head. “Give me a week.” He begged feeling a sudden tug of desperation not ever wanting to lose her again. Once had been one time too many and he was desperate now to keep her close. “I will end things and come to you max please. One week.” He begged.

Max frowned some and shook her head softly "I can't trust that you will Tom....I'm scared you'll get my hopes up yet again and then you won't leave. You love her Tom...thats okay, but I've fallen so hard for you and I can't wait forever....maybe in a week you'll go and maybe you won't. I guess I'll wait and see." she murmured before closing the door completely.

Colby came out to the car and yawned some pulling his hair into a bun giving a small smile to Scarlett "Hey beautiful." he murmured kissing her cheek gently "Hows baby doing?"

Scarlett frowned and shrugged him off. “Is $100 What I’m worth to you?” She questioned him. “Cause if that’s what’s going on then I will walk now.” She said glaring at him. “Everyone knows Colby.” She muttered. She hated that she was having to bring this up the first moment he’d been affectionate towards her in days.

Tom frowned some and left to go home sighing heavily as he walked through the door but as he stepped into their bedroom he realised him pretending had been futile. He’d tried really hard to make sure max took everything home but Amy was stood there with a bright red lacy thong in her hand that was definitely not hers.

Amy shook her head some with tears brimming her eyes "How long?" she croaked out trying to keep herself together but it was becoming very hard. She had been cleaning the room when she found the pair under the bed, she knew they werent hers and the strand of green hair she pulled from it gave her all the evidence that he had been cheating on her.

Colby frowned at the comment and shook his head "You are priceless, no amount of money could be worth what we have." he said furrowing his brow a bit "Why would you ask such a thing?"

She bit her lip hard shaking her head. “Colby I know about the bet.” She muttered wiping at her eyes. “Is that really why we’re here? Why we have a baby on the way? Because of a bet? Is that why you’ve been so distant cause you really don’t want this?” She asked him on the verge of crying.

Tom sighed heavily and sat down on their dresser rubbing a hand over his face. “6 months.” He muttered.

Colby shook his head wiping the few tears that escaped "Scarlett no, I do want this." he said taking a deep breath ".....when I forst started talking with you it was a bet...but Scarlett I fell so god damn hard for you. I love you and I want this baby." he told her trying to make her see he reallt did love her.

Amy felt her heart shatter as he said that "6 months?" she whimpered starting to cry fully "Get out....just...get out." she said in a low voice

She frowned watching him and ran a hand through her hair stressing a bit. “Then why... why have you barely spoken to me in two weeks?! You have a funny way of showing me you love me.” She told him. “I can’t live like that Colby. One minute you’re the you I fell in love with but then the next it’s like you don’t want to know me.” She muttered shaking a bit and starting to get overly worked up, getting dizzy for a moment and fell back to sit against the bonnet of the car.

Tom frowned shaking his head “Amy it’s not wha...” he stopped as she slapped him around the face and then grit his teeth. “Don’t you da...” he flinched as she did it again. He knew better than to rise to it or to smack her. He knew he was twice her size and any police involvement wouldn’t look too kindly on him doing that.... He showed up at Max’s door step a couple hours later with all his stuff in the car plus Totty in his carrier. It had begun pouring with rain and thundering and he was stood on her front porch looking a mess. Amy had beaten the sh it out of him plus he was now soaking wet and so he couldn’t imagine what he must have looked like to max when she opened the door.

Colby frowned more shaking his head some "You dont....you dont understand Scarlett. I love you so much but all of this....its so much to take on in such little time. Your heart, and a baby? How am I to fully handle a baby if you go or are out of it? I have no idea what Im doing!" he said frowning as she fell back some "Scarlett...Im so sorry."

Max opened the door looking just as much of a mess as he did. Her eyes puffy from crying and her hair in an awful braid. She frowned some almost closing the door until she noticed how beaten up he was. She stepped aside and let him in frowning more as she turned on the entrance way light seeing how badly bruised he was "What happened?" she asked softly keeping her distance from him still

Tom frowned and looked at her. “She found one of your thongs..... kicked me out.... after beating the sh it out of me.” He explained. “I had nowhere else to go max. She’s gone. Not in the way I’d hoped but Amy and I are finished. There. Are you happy now?” He asked her.

Scarlett shook her head watching him. “Colby you really think I’m finding this easy? I’m terrified Alright?! I know how quick things could go wrong but I’m not gonna stop getting on with my life because of it! Why should I stop everything because of the what ifs?” She muttered burying her face in her hands and just crying quietly. “I love you so much and I don’t want to lose you but every time you get distant it scares me more and more.” She sniffled, tensing when she felt arms go around her but soon relaxed and leaned into him more, holding onto him tighter.

Max frowned and shook her head some "Go get cleaned up Tom.....just get cleaned up you can stay in the guest room till you get your sh*t settled with her." he muttered before taking the cat carrier and getting Totty out to cuddle him

Colby frowned took a deep breath and pulled her close to him kissing the top of her head "You're right, I need to get out of my own head." he whispered keeping her close to him "I love you Scarlett, I love you so much."

She just nodded and held onto him “I love you too. I don’t expect you to do this all on your own babe. That’s why I’m here. We gotta help each other out.” She murmured kissing him gently then got in the car with him as the rain started coming down where they were and they headed back to his place where she had moved in with him. Once Home she got inside and wandered up to bed getting changed and curling up under the covers. “What are we gonna name him?”

Tom frowned more and looked over st her. “I’m sorry what.... it’s over with Amy. That’s what you wanted and now you’re basically telling me you don’t want us to be together either?!” He questioned her. “Are you serious right now?” He went to the guest room with his duffel bag and shut the door behind him going to lay down feeling defeated.

Colby nodded softly and sighed heavily. He layed with her once they got home and smiled softly as he rubbed her stomach "What makes you so sure its a boy?" he asked staring at her stomach with a smile "What if its a girl that I cam spoil rotten?" he asked laughing softly

Max frowned more and sat down sighing heavily "He doesn't get it Totty..." she whispered keeping the cat close as he cuddled her. She wanted Tom, but the fact Amy left him and he just immediately came back after their fight thinking she would take him immediately didnt sit right with her. She wanted him to choose her, and right now it felt like he chose her only because Amy broke up with him.

She smiled tiredly and kissed his cheek. “Because I just know. It’s not gonna be a girl.” She murmured. “What about Daniel?” She asked him quietly leaning in closer to him then rolled so her back was to him but pressed herself close.

Tom sighed heavily getting cleaned up and going to bed fuming at them both.

Max sighed softly and knocked on the door with a first aid kit at hand knowing some of his scratches would need some band aids "Tom Ive got a first aid here please open up." she murmured

Colby shrugged some "Hmm maybe, how about Colby Junior?! It could be Colby Jack Lopez, I love it!!" he said happily

Scarlett rolled her eyes and shook her head "Colby... I am not naming my son after cheese... And Daniel is naming him after you but a little more subtly." She pointed out shaking her head some but smiling a little, resting her head back against his shoulder. "We got the six month scan coming up and I'm just ready to know whether I'm gonna have to push him out or whether they're gonna do a c-section." She mumbled sighing a bit.

Tom got up out of bed again and opened the door for her, going to sit back down again "Just leave it on the side." He muttered. "Then goodnight." He told her a bit firmer and lay down in the bed not looking at her. He felt like she was playing him and it was starting to feel like last time all over again

Colby chuckled some and smiled softly "Alright I can live with Daniel." he murmured kissing her cheek a bit "What would you prefer?" he asked

Max sighed heavily and left the room leaving him alone. She loved him and wanted him, but right now they both needed to cool down some so they could talk civilized

She shrugged a bit resting her head vack against his shoulder. “Whatever is going to be safer.” She mumbled cuddling into him some more “Mmm... you smell nice tonight. Did I get you that cologne?” She asked him quietly.

He sighed heavily and got himself cleaned up then lay down sighing some as Tubby cane and curled up on his chest so he couldn’t move then let himself drift off stroking him.

Colby shook his head some "No I was baby shopping the other day and I found it when a lady sprayed it on me at the mall." he said laughing some "Im glad you like it."

Max sighed softly and layed in bed alone crying herself to sleep quietly

She raised an eyebrow but then closed her eyes getting sleepy. “When was that?” She mumbled. “You didn’t tell me about that.” She mumbled tiredly and started nodding off

Colby nodded softly "Yeah it was a couple weeks ago, I think you were grocery shopping." he murmured some kissing her gently

Scarlett woke up in the morning sighing quietly and got out of bed to go to the bathroom then started getting dressed for the day, glancing over at Colby when he got up "Hey you wanna take me to go get fro yo?" She asked him smiling a little and winked at him. "Your son really wants fro yo for breakfast." She giggled.

Tom woke up in the morning and pulled himself out of bed, going to shower then headed down to her kitchen, taking a seat opposite her, "Ik weet niet wat je van me wilt. Ze is weg uit mijn leven en nu wil je me hier niet? Maak een beslissing of ik ga gewoon weg en ik ben klaar met alles en ik zal nooit meer terugkomen." He told her. He still felt like he was being played and he was far from happy about it

(I don't know what you want from me. She is gone from my life and now you don't want me here? Make up your mind or I will just leave and be done with all of it and I will never come back.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back