• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

She frowned some shaking her head. “He’s not meant to be here for another three months.” She mumbled crying a bit. “Shit. Is he okay? He’s gonna be okay right?!”

Max nodded and tried to get calmed down "Scarlett he will be okay, he is in the mursery." she explained sighing softly "I will see if they will let you see him." she murmured before stepping out to find a nurse

Colby took a deep breath and pulled out of the parking lot leaving and going to their house packing up his things.

She just nodded and whimpered a little wanting to see her son and wondering where Colby went the longer that he was gone.

-3 Months-

Max sat at home with Tom giving a small smile as she cuddled into him. Everything had been going well with them until Amy started posting angry messages on that cats instagram page about Tom which was quite annoying to say the least.

Colby sat at his home sighing heavily as he got ready to leave for work. Today was the first time he and Scarlett had been working the same event since he left and he was beyond nervous. He knew he f*cked up by leaving the way he did but he couldnt stay, he wasnt ready at all.

He sighed a bit resting his head against her shoulder. “Can you come to work with me tonight?” He asked quietly kissing her shoulder.

Scarlett smiled kissing all over Jacksons face giggling as he squealed back at her. “You coming to work with mommy?” She murmured getting him into his pram from the car taking him into the building to her station giving him all his toys to play with in his buggy.

Max nodded softly giving a small smile "Yeah I can, Im off for tonight." she said happily kissing his forehead "You feeling alright babe?"

Jackson squealed some and gave a big smile before putting his foot in his mouth looking at her with his big brown eyes that looked just like Colby's

He shook his head a little. “I don’t think so.... but the show must go on.” He mumbled. He’d been so stressed about the Amy situation it was getting to him some by now.

Scarlett giggled and kissing his little head. “Is that a tasty foot?” She cooed taking a few pictures of him but tensed and stood up when she heard colbys voice at the door.

Max frowned softly and stroked his cheek gently "Baby its going to be okay I promise." she whispered kissing him gently "This will blow over."

Colby knocked on the door sighing as she didnt answer "Scarlett! Scarlett come on! Open up I need to talk to you!" he called hoping she would see him

She frowned some and glanced over at Jackson then lifted him into her arms cuddling him close and going to get the door. “What do you want?” She muttered feeling sick to her stomach just seeing him there. She hadn’t seen him or spoken with him once since everything happened though his mom had been to see Jackson twice and had spoken with her.

Tom nodded and held onto her sniffling from the cold he was coming down with. “Plus I think Scarlett will be there.” He murmured tiredly. He had both cats with him now but she had full access to the Instagram account and a backlog of enough photos she could keep posting them for a long while yet

Max sighed softly and smiled some as Totty cuddled into him "Alright sounds good." she murmured kissing him gently "Dont worry baby, she wont hurt us."

Colby sighed heavily "Look I just...I wanted say Im sorry, and that I want to be civil together at work." he explained glancing at Jackson biting his lip some "I want to help with child support too...my mom told me he still has hospital visits. Ill pay for them."

She grit her teeth some and gently shifted her son to her other arm. “If I wasn’t holding him I’d be slapping you so be grateful you asshole.” She muttered. “Sorry?! Sorry for walking out on your girlfriend and son when we needed you most?! Sorry for leaving me to deal with all the stress of him being born so early?! He almost died and you didn’t come see him once! I don’t want your money. I want you out of my life and away from my son. Your mom can see him whenever she likes and I will arrange for us to go visit her and your family but you are not welcome in our lives Colby.” She spat at him.

He nodded and stroked totty gently then glanced at the time. “We better go.” He murmured kissing her cheek and getting shoes on to head out of there. “You ready?” He asked reaching for her hand.

Max smiled happily and nodded a bit kissing his cheek before she got her shoes on and headed out with him. She was excited to hopefully see the baby.

Colby took a deep breath and nodded some "I know....I f*cked up okay! Scarlett please...I just, I just want to be there to help in someway." he said taking a deep breath

He drove them to the venue in silence worn out and run down feeling like he needed a break from it all but he didn’t have tome for that. “I love you.” He murmured to her

Scarlett shook her head. “Did you not hear me?! I do not want your help Colby. We don’t need you!” She hissed at him and went to set Jackson in his buggy again when he got wriggly. “I just want you out of my life now. I am not one of your fans. You can’t just come in and out of my life as you choose just to have someone to sleep with! I will not have you use me like that!” She snapped at him but smiled when she saw Paige walk in. “Hey girly. How can I help?” She asked. “This conversation is over Seth.” She muttered and turned away from him.

Max smiled softly "I love you too babe." she whispered "How about, we take a small vacation after this yeah? Maybe go home for a week?" she asked softly as they walked inside

Colby frowned more and groaned loudly and went to his car before going to work taking deep breaths trying to calm down.

He frowned some and shrugged. “I can ask for the time off. Don’t know if they will give it to me.” He mumbled tiredly and pecked her cheek wandering off to go speak to management

Scarlett finished up with Paige and smiled seeing max come in. “Oh Jackson look who’s here.” She smiled looking over at her little boy who was laying on his play mat trying to grab at the dangling toys. “Colbys already been here.”

Max sighed some before she wandered around gasping as she saw Jackson "Oh there is my most favorite little boy in the world!" she cooed picking him up and kissing all over his face "What did that f*cker have to say huh? I swear Ill go cut a b*tch if I need to." she told her friend defensively. She was beyond p*ssed at Colby and just wished he would leave her friend alone.

Colby wandered around and soon ran into Tom as he left managements office "Hey man, how've you been? I haven't seen you in a bit." he said taking a drink of his water his mind still running over Scarlett.

She smiled watching him squeal and wriggle around trying to grab at her lips. “Wants to pay for everything but didn’t even ask to hold him. I’m gonna give holly a call tomorrow cause I know she’s down here this weekend and she deserves to see her grandson. It’s not her that’s being an idiot.

Tom frowned some. “Tired. Frustrated. Won’t even give me a week off.” He muttered. “Max will kill me for talking to you by the way.” He told him.

Max laughed softly and kissed all over his face again "Yeah you have a point, gosh I'm so jealous of you sometimes with him." she said meaning Jackson. She loved her nephew, but she wanted a child of her own. She hadn't brought up the idea at all to Tom though, she knew he wasn't ready for one.

Colby rolled his eyes giving a small laugh "Is she here right now? Then you're fine." he said but frowned about his vacation "None at all man? Not even a day? I know you're champion and all but you gotta have some down time."

Tom frowned at him shaking his head. “Colby. You abandoned your family.” He told him then walked off not happy with how he was treating her. He liked Scarlett and Colby was acting like an ass

Scarlet smiled watching Alexa come in and sorted out her makeup for her. “He’s so naughty though. Won’t keep a straight sleep schedule and he throws tantrums all the time. Not a quiet baby at all.” She gigggled.

Max gave a soft laugh and looked at Jackson "Are you being a bad boy for your mommy? Well maybe you can come stay with Auntie Max sometime and give her a break." she cooed smiling more as he squealed at her "I think he likes that idea."

Colby rolled his eyes before going to get ready for his match against Finn Balor, AGAIN.

Scarlett smiled rolling her eyes some. “No my mom can do that and we can go away for a weekend.” She suggested to her sorting out Alexa as quickly as possible for her. “How’s tom doing?” She asked Max know they had got together after he had left Amy.

Tom sat down in the locker room feeling sick and most definitely running a temperature, going to step outside, bumping into max in the corridor. “Hey. I’m gonna head to my matchthen we need to go home.” He mumbled pecking her cheek and continuing so he didn’t stop. If he stopped he knew he would throw up.

Max sighed some at the mention of Tom. She had told her about being with him but not that they had been together for nearly a year now "He is sick, he needs time off but they wont give him any." she murmured frowning as he came by them "Okay babe...be careful." she murmured sighing softly "See what I mean? He looks terrible."

Scarlett frowned watching him go. “He needs some time off. Maybe take the champion off of him so he can go away then let him get it back when he gets back.” She suggested.

He got out there and got into the ring getting halfway through the match and got knocked around his abdomen with a kick and hit the floor laying there gasping for air and stayed down.

Max nodded softly and gave Jackson to her when he got fussy "I really hope they will let him." she murmured glancing at the TV and gasping some as she saw the pain in his face "Oh Scarlett.....look at him." she whimpered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back