• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

Max sighed heavily and rubbed her temples shaking her head softly trying to not get too upset with him "Tom ... het is niet het feit dat jullie klaar zijn. Het is het feit dat ze jou verliet en je kwam gewoon naar me toe rennen, gewoon omdat ik wilde dat ik je terug zou nemen na een gigantisch gevecht met jou, zeggend dat dit misschien niet had mogen gebeuren? Ik zal teleurgesteld zijn Tom, ik hou meer van jou dan dat, maar ik ben bang dat je hier alleen bent omdat ze je heeft geknipt .... wat als ze je probeert terug te krijgen? Zou je teruggaan naar haar?"

(Tom....its not the fact that you two are done. Its the fact she left you and you just came running to me just wanting me to take you back after having a giant fight with you saying maybe this shouldnt have happened? Im going to be upset Tom, I love you more than anything but Im scared youre only here because she cut you out....what if she tries to get you back? Would you run back to her? )

Colby chuckled softly as he woke up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes "Is the Fro Yo place open yet?" he asked as he stretched out his muscles flexing perfectly on his shirtless body.

Scarlett nodded. “They got a 24/7 place down the street. “Oof... don’t start with me otherwise we are never gonna make that appointment I’m just gonna the you to the bed.” She grinned and slipped her arms around him as he stood up. “Alright. I’m gonna go feed Legolas.” She murmured pecking his cheek and going to feed the dog happily.

He shook his head. “You’re kissing right?! When I said I was ending things with her to be with you I meant it... it just happened that she found out first.... I am done there and I have come back to you because I thought that’s what you wanted. If not I will just leave.” He muttered shaking his head and poured his coffee out. “I love you. Why would I leave my girlfriend if I didn’t?!” He spat fuming about it and going to feed the cat.

Colby chuckled and wrapped his arms around her "Mmm sorry babe." he said kissing the top of her head "Ill get ready." he murmured going to get ready before he went downstairs amiling some as Legolas ate his food "He is a good dog."

Max frowned some and went over to him taking a deep breath "Im sorry Tom I just......I know you love her, and I dont mean that as a bad thing she was your girlfriend for years. I dont know....I was just worried." she admitted and looked at the ground some "I want to be with you, I want it more than anything."

She smiled and nodded rubbing his head passing Colby his coffee in a mug to take in the car with him then headed out there and got in, waiting quietly but smiled when he got in. “How did you sleep last night?” She asked him.

He frowned shaking his head. “No. I’m not happy how it ended with her but I needed to know that if I was leaving Amy for you you were going to stick around this time.” He pointed out. “But that’s done now. I’m here and I’m not going back to her.” He told her quietly.

Colby smiled some and took the coffee going to the car just driving to the fro yo place "I actually sleep pretty damn good. How did you sleep?" he asked softly as he took her hand and gave it a small squeeze

Max nodded softly and made him look at her "Im here Tom. Im not going anywhere." she whispered before she pressed her lips softly to his but making sure the kiss was loving as well.

Scarlett shrugged. “I’m sleeping Alright. It’s getting uncomfortable now though. Having this big belly is difficult.” She smiled watching him. “When do you go away next?”

Tom frowned and watched her, kissing her back and held her to him tightly. “I love you.” He murmured kissing her again and just holding on tighter, scared she would leave.

Colby nodded some "Maybe we should get you one of those body pillows? I heard they help with sleeping." he said squeezing her hand softly "I go out in two weeks, for now its just local shows."

Max held him close taking a deep breath "I love you too Tom." she whispered before pulling away some so she could look at him taking in every feature he had "Just as handsome and when we were kids."

She frowned but nodded and leaned back. “Alright... and maybe that pillow would be good.” She mumbled getting out when they parked and walked in with him going to get her fro yo then got back in the car to go to her appointment getting quieter as they got closer to the hospital. He likely thought she was just nervous but really she had started feeling weird.

He smiled just watching her some. “What would you like to do today?” He asked her quietly holding her close while tubby stood by them cleaning himself.

Colby waited patiently for her and smiled as she got in. He made small talk with her and noticed how quiet she had become the closer they got to the office "Everything alright babe?" he asked as they pulled into the parking lot.

Max shrugged some "To be honest Im not fully sure, maybe we could go to lunch?" she said biting her lip softly hoping he would be okay with going out fully in public now.

“Yeah. I just... I dunno I feel a little sick... it’s not from the fro yo though.” She mumbled rubbing at her face getting out with him and heading inside.

Tom smiled and nodded. “Sounds good to me.” He told her quietly and went to get dressed for the day properly.

Colby frowned and went inside with her waiting in the lobby for the doctor to call them in "Hey you let me know if you need anything alright?" he murmured

Max smiled some and got ready for the day before she cuddled Totty close "Where is the Tubbster?" she asked while she still had Totty in her arms

"Well first off that IS Tubby... Amy still has Totty. She's gonna be difficult about giving him up." He muttered as he came downstairs and sat down on the couch to put his shoes on.

Scarlett nodded sipping at some water she had got from the machine. "I will babe." She promised tiredly, resting her head on his shoulder. "Have you got work tonight?" She asked him quietly, holding his hand tightly, interlacing their fingers.

Max gasped softly cuddling the orange cat close to her "Oh Tubbers Im sorry I got you guys mixed up." she murmured and frowned softly "I know if may sound silly but maybe you guys should have like joint custody of the cats." she explained

Colby smiled softly and squeezed her hand softly "No Im all yours." he said happily rubbing her bump gently

She nodddd a bit and leaned into him some more. It felt like they were waiting for ages and it was at least half an hour after the appointment time that they finally got called in. She stood up carefully but by that point she was really feeling rough and she only took a couple of steps before passing out against Colby.

Tom shook his head. “I bought them and I look after them the most. They’re my cats.” He told her shaking his head. “Let’s just go get lunch.” He murmured kissing her cheek and went to get his car keys.

Colby held her some as they walked to the room. He sighed softly and glanced over going wide eyed when she passed out into his arms "Hey someone help!!" he yelled gently laying her on the floor so she could be flat.

Max nodded sone and placed Tubby down before she kissed him gently and took his hand going to the car.

Tom smiled getting in and drove to the place the next town over for them to get lunch, "I get to sleep in your bed tonight right?" He asked. The guest bed was more than uncomfortable.

Scarlett groaned a little fading in and out of unconsciousness as they were trying to work out what was going on. She was aware they had made Colby leave the room and then when they were moving her again but aafteer that she blacked out completely. "Mr Lopez, your girlfriend is going into labour right now, she's not in a fit state to give birth right now so we're gonna have to take her for a c-section. Normally we would let the father be there but in this case you will have to wait outside, we will have someone come speak with you when we're done. We're doing everything we can for her and the baby." Her doctor told him once they had determined what was going on

Max nodded happily "Mhmm you can." she said happily kissing his cheek "I love you Tom." she murmured as he continued to drive, though when she answered her phone she went wide eyed asking Tom to turn around and get to the hospital.

Colby frowned and shook his head some starting to pace as he called Max to let her know. He was scared, the baby was coming early which means complications and if Scarlett didnt make it....he didnt know how he could handle all of this.

Tom groaned a bit shaking his head. “I will get you soon you beautiful steakhouse.” He muttered. “Why are we going there?” He asked her.

It wasn’t more than twenty minutes before they came out and let him know what they were just moving Scarlett to a new room for her to recover in. “It’ll be very touch and go over the next couple days but it should be alright as long as she stays stable. This wasn’t anything related to her heart. This was a case of pregnancy complications. These things happen there’s no reason for them but they do.” She explained. “You can come meet your son too. He’s in the same way. He’s very early but with a little luck and a lot of time spent getting stronger here he will be okay too.”

Max rolled her eyes some giving a small laugh because she couldnt help it "Scarlett is in Labor...but she collapsed before they knew what was wrong." she explained

Colby gulped some and nodded a bit "Alright.." was all he could manage to say before he followed to see the baby taking a deep breath seeing how small he was.

The nurse smiled some. “He’s doing as well as we can hope for given the circumstances, let me know when you would like to go see your girlfriend and I can take you down there.” She told him then left him to privacy.

Tom frowned some but nodded and just drove quietly while his stomach growled. “Shush.” He muttered.

Colby nodded softly and placed his hand on the incubator "Oh little man....its going to be okay." he whispered

Max squeezed his hand "You can drop me off and get some food babe, Ill be alright." she murmured. She knew Scarlett still had no idea about her and Tom and right now she had no desire to hear her lecture on how it was a bad idea.

He nodded some and smiled at her w little. “Let me know when you wanna be picked up” he murmured tiredly kissing her cheek before he let her out the car.

Max nodded some and kissed him gently before she went inside asking for Scarlett's room. She went in and hugged Colby quick before she sat next to her friend "What happened?" she asked quietly

Colby sighed heavily shaking his head some "Pregnancy complications, they dont know how it happened." he said quietly taking a deep breath "Its a boy....like she said it would be."

Scarlett started waking up a bit finally and groaned some opening her eyes in time to see Colby farting out of the room and just glanced over seeing max there smiling some. “Hey... where’s he going? What’s going on?” She asked quietly a little confused.

Max squeezed her friends hand and gave a smile "Hey there, oh he is probably getting a drink he'll be back." she whispered before sitting next to her "Its a little boy Scarlett."

Colby quickly left and took a deep breath leaving the hospital trying to get himself together before he went into his car and turned it on sitting there thinking over everything. He couldnt do this, he couldn't take care of the both of them, he wasnt ready for this kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back