• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

Amy frowned as he kicked her out of the shower "It was fine, good crowds." she said sighing softly.

Max bit her lip seeing he wasnt coming back. She sighed some and played with the dogs trying to distract herself from Tom

Colby chuckled some and kissed her gently before going to get dressed. He yawned some as he came downstairs making himself some breakfast "Morning mom."

Scarlett yawned some passing him a mug of coffee and taking a seat at the table with a glass of juice "Your Mom was just showing me your old indy circuit photos of you wrestling." She smiled at him.

"I'll get the baby albums out later." She smiled and put the milk back in the fridge. "So we gotta stop by the house first to check up on all the boys then we can head over to the training centre and you can get up to speed." She told Colby

Tom frowned some as he got out of the shower once he was done and nodded to her "Good. How come you're back early?" He asked her and got dried off and dressed in jeans and a tshirt.

Colby smiled some and laughed a bit "Oh mom no not the baby photos she doesnt need to see that scary thing." he said laughing a bit and nodding while he scarfed down his food.

Amy smiled happily and kissed his cheek "My oponent got injured, just a tweak but they sent us home early." she explained biting her lip some "Ive missed you babe." she murmured trying to kiss him on the lips.

Scarlett smiled gently nudging Colby. “Chew babe. You’re gonna get indigestion.” She mumbled sipping at her juice quietly.

He nodded and pecked her cheek going to get his shoes on. “I missed you too. I’m gonna head out to go get some errands done. I’ll be back a little later.” He told her and grabbed his wallet and keys then headed out without another word to her.

Colby chuckled some and smiled a bit chewing over dramatically at her "Nom Nom Nom."he said but stopped when his mom snapped her fingers at him

Amy frowned watching him leave shaking her head some. She had no idea why he was being so distant, judt yesterday he was over the moon to video chat her and now it seemed like he wanted nothing to do with her

He called max once he was in the car and sighed heavily. “She came home early I’m sorry.” He muttered driving off to go get a couple things done.

Scarlett rolled her eyes at him but smiled gently resting a hand on his leg. “So how many boys are living at this place?” She asked holly.

Max frowned some and nodded a bit "Oh...um okay I guess Ill see you another time." she murmured petting the dog softly

Holly gave a small smile "Seven, theyre really good kids."

He frowned some "Why don't you come down to the show tonight? She won't be there, she hates it there." He suggested wanting nothing more than to see Max instead.

Scarlett nodded and got up to go wash her dishes then left them to dry on the side with the others and wandered to stand behind Colby, wrapping her arms around him and resting her chin on his shoulder. "I've made an appointment for the day after we get back... Think you'll be able to make it?" She asked him quietly

Max gave a soft smile "Sure...Id like that a lot." she murmured biting her lip some "Tom...why....why do you stay?" she asked softly

Colby nodded some "Yeah Ill make it." he said fast with a mouth full of food as he finished eating his food.

Scarlett giggled and kissed his cheek just standing there holding him gently. “I love you.” She murmured going to get her shoes on and a jacket.

Tom sighed heavily. “I really don’t need that conversation right now.” He muttered tensing up some and rubbing his face as he pulled up to the sports store.

Max frowned more "Whatever...Ill see you later." she mumbled before hanging up and going to just get ready for the day.

Colby got his shoes on and took her hand "You got everything? You feeling okay?" he asked

Scarlett nodded and walked out to the car with him. “I feel good. Don’t forget my dad is gonna be here tonight so we are doing dinner with him then he’s carrying on his trip after that.” She told him getting into the car.

He sighed heavily and got on with running a few errands then headed home and walked in finding Amy sitting at the kitchen counter looking mad “What’s wrong?” He asked her.

Colby nodded some "Oh right, what is he traveling for again?" he asked going out with her.

Amy frowned some shaking her head some "Whats wrong?! I come home and you barely seem to care. You seem mad that Im home Tom." she said letting a tear fall "I dont know what I did to upset you and Im sorry if I did."

He sighed heavily and stepped over to her wrapping his arms around her tightly. “Amy love I’m not mad that you’re home. It’s just... it’s been a really long couple of weeks and I’m tired and I need some time off is all.” He murmured kissing her head and gently rocking her.

Scarlett smiled a bit. “Work.” She mumbled. She only had her dad but with him living out in Sacramento with his wife and her half siblings she only got to see him when he was travelling out her way but she desperately wanted him to get to meet Colby.

Amy hugged him tight and nodded softly "How abouy we take a weekend to the beach when you can?" she said softly kissing him gently with a small smile

Colby nodded some "I see." he murmured sitting down with her "I wont lie....Im a little nervous." he said giving a small laugh

“There’s no need to be nervous. He’s not a hard ass on me anymore. He’s pretty chill these days about what I’m up to.” She smiled nudging him a little and leaned back happily.

He nodded a little and pressed his forehead against hers. “Alright.” He mumbled tiredly kissing her nose and going to lay down for a bit on the couch before he would have to get up for work again.

-3 months-
Max sat at home bored out of her mind trying to find something to do. She was missing Tom like crazy right now and all she wanted was him there with her. She hadnt seen him in about a month because Amy was all over him, which she knew she shouldnt be mad about, she was the secret girlfriend after all. She wanted to be his though, she wanted to go on vacations with him and wake up next to him every night but she couldnt. She bit her lip some and sent him a message saying how she missed him and then a couple more provacative pictures hoping maybe he would come by to help her frustration.

Colby sat at work sighing heavily running his fingers through his hair groaning some. He looked through his messages and texting another 'friend' of his. Scarlett had atleast 2 trips to the hospital within the last month and it was weighing hard on him. He was worried how a baby would fit into this. He had to make sure she took her medicine everyday, then he had to make sure baby was okay too. It was overwhelming him and he couldnt do this anymore.

Scarlett wandered out of catering with a plate of food and went to find Colby at one of the tables, gently rubbing his back as she sat down. “Hey there. Fancy seeing you here.” She giggled teasing him gently. “Babe you need to go get something to eat.” She reminded him giving his hand a squeeze before digging into her food. She was worried about Colby a lot at the moment and it wasn’t helping the situation at all. “Your son is kicking the crap outta me today.” She smiled at him. She was trying desperately to get him more excited for the baby like he had been in the beginning but she felt like he was slipping away from her.

Tom had had enough. She knew the fragile position that he was in and his phone had been blowing up all morning with messages from her which over the past few days was making any really suspicious and there was only so much he could do to stop her from finding out.

Colby nodded some and got up getting the food before sitting down sighing heavily. He gave a small smile and patted her bump gently before he started to eat not really saying anything to her.

Amy took his phone when she saw all the messages hoping Max was okay she was worried his friend might be in trouble. She opened the messages to make sure everything was alright but gasped at what she saw shaking her head some. She looked at Tom as he came out and had tears flowing down her face "What the hell is this?!" she yelled throwing his phone at him.

Scarlett frowned nudging him some more. “Hey. What’s wrong? You’ve barely said a word to me the past couple days?” She muttered watching him some and shaking her head. It was really starting to get to her the silence. She wasn’t good with it and she knew he knew it.

He walked back into the room and caught his phone seeing what she was looking at then grit his teeth. “I don’t know... she’s been sending me these all morning.” He muttered playing it off like he had no clue why she’d sent them. “Maybe got the wrong tom.” He muttered.

Colby shook his head some "Im just worried Scarlett, the baby and you, its all worriesome." he murmured kissing her hand gently "I love you." he whispered

Amy frowned more shaking her head some "Tom what if she is meaning them for you? Tom you have to get this under control! She isnt your girlfriend!" she said letting more tears fall scared to death he was lying to her.

“Honey it’s alright I promise. I’ll go talk to her on my way to the gym. It was probably just an accident love.” He promised kissing her forehead then got in the car and started heading out fuming at max heading towards her house.

Scarlett frowned “Quit worrying about every darn thing and start getting excited about the whole lot. We are having a baby Colby. We are having w little bit in four months.” She smiled st him leaning over kissing his cheek and heard his phone go off again. She felt a pang if jealousy every time he ignored her for the phone. She thought it was business though so she never interrupted.

Max sat at home and waited for Tom's reply but she never got one. She heard the door and quickly went over smiling widely as she saw him through the peephole. She smiled widely as she opened the door "Well hey stranger." she said biting her lip softly but frowned as she saw his face "Whats wrong?"

Colby frowned more and looked at his phone before he glanced at her "I should get going...Ive got a match to get ready for." he murmured kissing her gently before he got up and went to get ready for his match with Baron Corbin.

She bit down on her lip and just chucked the rest of her food into the trash, heading out of there and going to wait by the girls, sitting with Alexa and resting her head on her friends shoulder. “He’s going to drive me crazy. He’s not putting any work in to make this work.” She muttered.

Tom glared at her then shook his head. “Are you out of your mind?! She picked my phone up and saw the photos!” He yelled st her. “I’ve told you tome and time again that you can’t be sending me stuff like that!” He yelled at her, finally losing his cool from being so stressed about getting caught for the past few months.

Max frowned more and sighed heavily looking at the ground "Im sorry....I just....I miss you Tom, I havent seen you in about a month and you dont even talk to me...I just...Im sorry." she whispered

Alexa frowned some looking at her friend "Im sorry scarlett." she murmured taking a deep breath "Hey is there anyway I can talk to you for a minute? Just away from everyone?" she asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back