Would You Rather...

Four arms. They could be put to good use.

Would you rather be forced to enter a MMA tournamanet, and you can only leave when you win, or spend 24 hours in a coffin covered in insects

MMA all the way.

Would you rather never be able to read a book for the rest of your life or only read the same mediocre book for the rest of your life?

Never be able to read a book, because the choice of no book or a terrible book is clear. Especially when i have RPN to entertain me!

Would you rather be the hero of the story but lose to the villain, or be the villain of the story, but lose to a sidekick?

I'll kill my family, but as part of a theatrical production. That way, they're not actually dead.

Would you rather be thrown into the vacuum of space with no protection, or dropped into a pit of hot hot oil?

I'll go back in time...
...to prevent a terrible mistake I made. I can never forgive myself for it. It was pure awful. A moral sin. About as terrible as the Holocaust. If the Earth explodes, this mistake will be the cause of it.

The mistake was posting this post.

Would you rather kill 10 strangers or your parents?

Blind with no legs! I could still play listening games.

Would you rather be a protagonist with horrible luck or an antagonist cannibal that eats every part of the body. Every Part

Protagonist.

An emotional story of a superhero always having bad luck, but he always pulls through.

Would you rather die by getting hit by multiple pillows or drowning in a pile of feathers?

Multiple Pillows

Torture of softness~~~

Would you rather have 10 kids or twins that plot to kill you one day

10 kids. I already have them. Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert The Chronicler The Chronicler Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs @TheCandyEmo peachuu peachuu DankWaffles DankWaffles welian welian Phadia Phadia @Randomizderp and archur archur are my children.

Would you rather be stranded on Mars for a year, or stranded at the bottom of the ocean for a year?
i'd rather die off of cupcakes thx.
YAY I'M THE FIRST SON (:

Mars.

Would you rather have all your loved ones forget you or you forget all your loved ones?
me forget my loved ones
less pain imo

would u rather have ice powers or fire powers?

i'd rather die off of cupcakes thx.

me forget my loved ones
less pain imo

would u rather have ice powers or fire powers?
Ice. Potentially quicker and cleaner deaths.

Would you rather die and give all your possessions to the person most important to you or have them die and you inherit everything that they have?

Ice. Potentially quicker and cleaner deaths.

Would you rather die and give all your possessions to the person most important to you or have them die and you inherit everything that they have?
I'd instead kill them and get their shit but if they die faster and I'm not caught, I'll go with them dying.

Would you rather eat shit everyday or drink piss everyday? (These two things can be blended with other foods and is sustainable for life)

Drink pee. There's a less likely chance you'll notice it.

Would you rather kill someone in a slow, gruesome manner or be killed quickly?

The killer, I´d have better chances and even if I died, it would probably be in a smoother fashion

Would you rather be the protagonist of a harem or of a hentai?

Tripping.
Smothered would be awful, tripping would probably end quickly.

Have seven kittens/puppies, but have six die, or have six snakes, but only one die?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back