Would You Rather...

Axel The Englishman

The Holy Crusader
Yo. I'm bored, and I got nothing else to do. So I thought that I might as well start my own forum. So, what you'll do is you'll be given a Would You Rather scenario by the person above, whilst also giving a Would You Rather scenario to the person below.

Ahem...

Would you rather never knowing where you are, or never knowing where you're going?

Never knowing where I'm going, silly, because if I don't know where I'm at, I can't very well get to where I'm going, even if I know it!

Would you rather spend your whole life learning seven languages, but never needing to use them, or only learning two, including your primary language, but being forced to use both on a regular basis?

I'd rather learn just two languages which I can use consistently, as opposed to having vast knowledge which I can do nothing with. ^-^

Would you rather live for no more than the next year, or be forced to live for 10,000 years without a way out?

Live no more than a year. You can't really build an understanding of death when you're an infant.

Would you rather be afraid of snakes or afraid of spiders

Snakes; they pose a bigger threat in actuality.

Would you rather kill 7 puppies for 4.5 million dollars or kill 8 for 4.6 million?

I'd kill 7 puppies as quickly as possible because doing eight of them, or doing it slowly is just cruel. I'd still take the money though.

Would you rather have 12 children now or never have a single child?

12 children. Gotta spend that precious seed somehow!

Would you rather be forced to live on Mars for the rest of your life, or be forced to live in space for the rest of your life?

RETRACTABLE WINGS ARE YOU KIDDING

would you rather never be able to kiss your one true love or be forced to kiss every single person you meet?

Never be able to kiss my true love because hugs are a wonderful thing

would you rather know how you'll die or when you'll die?

How I'll die, I guess.
"Privremen, you shall die from consuming a poisoned pizza."
...well, crap.

Would you rather eat horse meat, or maggots?

Maggots. Birds eat maggots. That is the natural order and that is how it must remain. Birds, on the other hand, do not eat horses. So I pick maggots. Yes, indeed, maggots.

Would you rather watch all of Supernatural, watching four episodes daily, or watch all of Code Geass, watching eight episodes daily?

Hmm... nah, I'll stick with supernatural for now. I'm pretty sure there's a reason I haven't heard of Code Geass, but let's not go into it guys. Supernatural, I can't do the binge like the rest of you can.

Would you rather have three kids and no money or no kids and three money?

Three monies ples.

Would you rather eat Rocky Mountain Oysters (Bull Testicles) or eat Dog Meat?

Dog meat; seasoned, I'm sure it's not that bad.
Heartless, I know

Would you rather not have to breathe to live or not have to eat to live (eating is still an available option, I'm not that heartless)

I'd rather not have to eat to live.

Would you rather be alone forever, or constantly crowded by others?

Well, considering that I am not actually related to my female siblings, I guess I could give it a try?

Would you rather stick your feet in dry ice for 2 minutes, or take 5 nut shots from someone wearing a steel plate gauntlet.

Depends how lightly they plan to do it. If not very, dry ice for me please.

Would you rather watch your entire family die, but know they died peacefully, or watch one friend die, but know they suffered greatly?

Family. A peaceful death is much nicer than a painful death.

Would you rather pee a little when you laugh or laugh the entire time you pee?

Laugh the entire time I pee, as long as it isn't a loud laugh.

Would you rather have two heads or four arms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back