• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern World's Collided

Joseph frowned some taking his shirt off "Not my blood, decided that pulling a gun on me was smarter than paying up." He said an almost deranged look in his eyes as he smiled some. He was probably one of the deadliest and violent of her father's men, and sometimes he forgot to conceal the pleasure he got in inflicting pain towards others.

Max made her way home after that and quickly opened a bottle of wine. She didn't care the time, she was going to drink amd forget her worries and anger. She looked over at the time noting that three hours had passed by now. She was good and well drunk, and wanted to order some kind of food.

Carmen frowned but nodded and got a warm flannel to wipe it all off. She didn’t care how he felt about it all. She had been desensitised to the whole job since she was a kid. The only thing she was adamant about was that it stayed away from Sofía. She wanted her to stay innocent as long as she could.

The job hadn’t gone well. He knew it wasn’t going to. He knew it had been a bad idea from the start but no one had listened. Now there were four bodies outside the front door of the senators office and he was running. As far and fast as he could until he ended up at maxs, banging on the door just Hopi g she would let him in. He was in deep shit this time and he wasn’t about to get caught before having a little more time with her

Joseph pulled her in close to him when she finished wiping him up "Mmm, how is Sofia feeling?" He asked before burying his face between her breasts taking comfort there for a moment

Max frowned hearing banging on her door. She didn't think it was time for her food to be there yet. She opened the door frowning deeply when she saw Jon slapping him straight across the face "Two weeks! You left me for two fucking weeks! No signs of life nothing!" She yelled in her drunken state starting to cry as she looked at him "I thought....I thought you were dead!"

She smiled and shook her head a little. “She’s free long better. She’s going to school tomorrow. Henry wants to come over tomorrow again to see her and discuss a couple things.” She told him quietly, running her fingers through his hair gently.

He frowned and pushed inside a little shutting the door behind him “I know I know I’m so sorry. I couldn’t get in contact. It wasn’t safe for you.” He explained. “Please… no yelling though. Not tonight. Just one night of peace. Just let me hold you the whole time and then tomorrow we can talk. Please.” He begged her, looking desperate for the moment.

Joseph gave a small nod and smiled as he looked up at her "Good, I'm glad she feels better." He said softly before pecking her lips "Mmmm so he wants to be in her life?" He murmured

Max kept the frown on her face as she listened to him and shook her head a bit "Don't ever do that to me again..." she whimpered before going over and hugging him tightly crying softly into his chest

He frowned and just held her tightly to him, "Shh, shh it's alright... it's alright." He coaxed gently, "I'm gonna give you a couple telephone numbers tonight okay? I want youto use them if you need to... They're for people I know I can trust who won't hurt you... They're gonna look after you I promise." He murmured, kissing her head and just holding her. There was no way he was getting out of the charges this time. There was far too much concrete evidence that he was there

Carmen nodded and sighed a little, straddling his lap and rest her head against his shoulder, "Apparently so... We will see what actually happens though. He was always good at promises that came to nothing." She mumbled, "Go get settled, I'm getting her to bed and I'll be there in a minute." She mused, kissing his cheek and goikng to get Sofia in her room now she was feeling better.

Max nodded softly looking up at him "Look after me?" She asked softly becoming more confused. She cupped his face gently staring at him starting to sober up just a bit "Don't leave me again.." she whispered before kissing him lovingly

Joseph sat downstairs strumming quietly on his guitar while he waited for her. He gave a small smile as she came down reaching for her "Do you know how lucky I am? To have an absolutely stunning partner and equally amazing adoptive daughter?"

He shook his head and held onto her tighter. “Shh it’s alright. I’m hoping it won’t be for long.” He murmured to her, just refusing to let go even when the doorbell went for pizza.

Carmen headed down there and smiled some, straddling his hips. “I do … what have you done though to be talking like this?” She questioned him, cupping his face and just placing kissed all over his cheeks and lips and nose slowly.

Max frowned softly and pulled away to get her food. She closed the door and put it in the kitchen with Jon hot on her heels "Are you hungry at all?" She asked quietly

Joseph placed his guitar down for her to straddle his waist. He let his hands wander over her body giving a small laugh "I may be sweet talking....for a favor." He murmured pouting a bit as she stopped kissing him "You father....he heard about Henry. I told him not to concern himself with it....but he told me to kill him." He explained gently taking a deep breath "I know you haven't spoken to him in ages, but I think you need to for this, because if I don't then he'll send someone else."

She frowned and sighed heavily. “Shit. Alright. I’ll head over tomorrow.” She mumbled, resting her head against his shoulder. “If he fucks this up with her though… if he walks out on her the way he did to me… I’ll drive you to him myself.” She told him seriously, “you ever thought about giving her a brother or sister?” She asked him quietly.

He shook his head and pulled her in close. “No just… I just need one night with you.” He told her shaking a little, finally taking his hoodie off and letting her see the blood-stained t-shirt. “It’s not mine. It wasn’t supposed to happen like that.”

Joseph gave her a small nod rubbing her back some humming in response to her notion of taking him to Henry. He smiled a bit and gently placed kisses on her neck "I have....we could start now if you'd like." He murmured against her skin

Max went wide eyed and gave him a small nod "Come with me.." she whispered taking him to the bathroom and starting up a shower "What do you mean....what happened baby?" She asked softly

She smiled tiredly and leaned into him more. “I can’t believe it’s been four years as of tomorrow.” She murmured, taking his hand and pulled him up to go upstairs with him.

He shook his head. “I don’t know. It happened so quick. Things were going to plan and then they didn’t.” He mumbled, sitting on the closed toilet seat and buried his face into his hands

Joseph smiled widely at her "Has it really only been 4 years?" He asked as he followed her "Feels like longer." He murmured before locking the door to their room and pushing her gently onto the bed.

Max crouched infront of him placing her hands on his knees "Jon baby....what happened?" She asked in a bit of a stern voice growing deeply concerned now.

She smiled tiredly and pulled him in close. “Mmm ready for all the rest.” She murmured to him, getting up once they were done and going to unlock the door and get her sleep shorts and top on before going to bed and snuggling in close to him. “Mmm I love you.” She murmured tiredly as she drifted off holding onto him.

He shook his head and looked up at her. “Not now. I can’t.. I’ll tell your I everything tomorrow I promise.” He whimpered letting her push him to get in the shower and just held her tightly once they were under the water

Joseph woke up the next morning grumbling a bit as he was shaken awake. He looked over seeing Sofia standing there "Good morning pumpkin, whats up?" He asked softly chuckling when she asked for poptarts while her mom was in the bathroom "Pop Tarts huh? Alright lets be quick." He whispered before getting up and shuffling quickly downstairs with her.

Max held him close in the shower just letting the hot water pour over them "I love you." She whispered before kissing him lovingly keeping herself pressed to him

Carmen frowned a little when she headed out to their room to find him out of bed but soon heard noises coming from the kitchen and headed down there once she was dressed. “I hope those aren’t mine… or that if they are you plan on replacing them on your next trip.” She muttered looking over at him, “Go get dressed sweetheart you got school and I have a meeting with your Nonno.” She muttered frowning some

He took her straight to bed after that and spent the night memorising every square inch of her with a desperation he’d never had before until he finally fell asleep around midnight and she was able to finally get her food.

Joseph laughed with Sofia as he shared a poptart pack with her. He gasped as Carmen came down smiling wide "She's caught us Sofia! Run!" He called running off with her to help pick out an outfit for the day before letting her get dressed. He came back into the kitchen still smiling at Carmen "Oh don't worry, you know I will get you more." He murmured pecking her lips gently

Max sighed heavily as she ate her cold pizza turning on the TV for some background noise. She frowned seeing the evening news going to change the channel but stopped seeing Jon's face plastered across her screen 'This man is considered armed and dangerous, if you see him please call 911 immediately. Again this man is Jon Bernthal, he is wanted for killing 4 of the senators confidants in cold blood this evening. If you see him call 911 immediately.'

She smiled and just shook her head. “Mmm you keep promising that but I’m running out of boxes.” She teased him. “I’ll be over there soon as I’ve dropped her off.” She promised and watched him go.

He stirred only a little when she came back to bed but went straight back to a deep sleep once he had snuggled back with her.

Joseph gave her a small nod and pecked her lips before he went to leave "See you then." He murmured before calling a goodbye to Sofia and left for work.

Max didn't sleep that night. She held him close crying quietly running her hands through his hair. When he started to wake that morning she glanced down at him with exhausted eyes "Hey..." she whispered

She arrived at the house around an hour later, storming into the board room and dropping her bag on the table not caring that she had interrupted what was most likely a very important meeting. “You are not having the father of my daughter killed. Not now. Not ever. I don’t care how bad he hurt me she has a right to have her father in her life!” She snapped at him. “So you have him killed and I put a hit out on your new wife do I make myself clear?” She spat at her father at the head of the table, staring him down.

He frowned some and just held onto her tighter. “Morning… I need to go love. I’m sorry.” He murmured tiredly. “I don’t want anyone coming to this house to find me and you getting in trouble.” He mumbled, pecking her lips.

Joseph went a bit wide eyed when Carmen stormed into the office. He wasn't expecting her to make a scene but he would be lying if he said he didn't find it highly attractive to see her standing up like this. Quickly he hurried out of the room when her father glared daggers at him following her out "Always gotta make a statement huh?" He teased as he walked with her.

Max clung to him shaking some looking at him with terrified eyes "No...no Jon they had your face plastered all over the news last night. They're gonna take you in." She pleaded with him

She grit her teeth and shook her head. “With him? Yes.” She spat a little as they headed into his office. “You expected him to not tell me? You’re getting stupid in your old age.” She snapped at him. They hadn’t gotten on well since her mother died five years ago and things were only made worse by him trying to pull this stunt.

Jon shook his head. “I can’t change it this time I can’t get out of all of it. I have good lawyers though. I’ll be alright I promise.” He murmured softly to her and kissed her desperately. “I’ve left the numbers on your kitchen table.” He promised.

Antonio looked them over frowning deeply "He hurt my daughter. I told you if I ever find him in Italy again he would be dealt with." He spat before glaring over at Joseph "As for you, go see Gino for work." He spat shooing him off

Max kissed him back just as desperately while crying quietly "If they convict you they'll put you away for life." She whimpered

Carmen frowned some and shook her head. “So you would hurt Sofía just to feel good about yourself? And don’t you dare take it out on Joseph. Cause if he hadn’t told me and just followed your orders then things would be worse than they are. If you want to see your granddaughter then you need to come over.” She snapped at him and walked away, making it towards her car before feeling someone grab her arm and she looked up seeing Joseph looking concerned, just holding onto him and burying her face into his shoulder.

He shook his head. “That’s what the lawyers are for… I cannot have them drag you into this love I need to go.” He murmured to her and kissed her one last time before having to pull himself out of bed to leave.

Joseph followed her out when he shaw her leave. He grabbed her arm before she could get in pulling her close "He won't hurt either of them. I'll make sure of it." He murmured before making her look at him "Trust me okay?" He said before kissing her lovingly

Max kissed him back and reluctantly let him leave. She whimpered quietly as she heard the door close wrapping the blankets around her to keep his scent there with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back