• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern World's Collided

He frowned and just nodded, “Jake you gonna come help or just watch your friend die?!” He called to him, “you should have called an ambulance.” He muttered to max. “Call one. Now.” He told her seriously, still doing what he could though

She smiled and shook her head. “I think it’s another girl.” She murmured, “they started moving last night. Just a little bit.” She told him smiling still, seeing the light creeping through the curtains

Max whimpered and called 911 "He told me to never call it." She explained before the phone answered. She explained the situation quickly looking at Jon the entire time scared to death.

Joseph smiled happily and chuckled some "A girl would be good too, just any healthy child." He said softly kissing her gently

She smiled a little and reached over, playing with his curls. “I really hope they have your hair.” She murmured, “I really want waffles.” She told him, getting up to start getting dressed and get some breakfast.

They managed to get him breathing again but if only lasted a minute before he stopped again and the ambulance finally arrived

Joseph chuckled softly and smiled "Mmmm really? Its kinda crazy." He said watching her "Waffles? Well let me make them atleast." He said as he got up as quickly as he could.

Max took deep breaths grabbing her keys not even caring about her house by that point. She rushed behind the ambulance as they took him. As they arrived she rushed in behind the EMTs but was stopped by a few nurses

“Joseph stop.” She giggled and followed him, laughing as he went to lift her up but they both dropped to the floor. “Oh shit. You okay? Honey you’re getting strength back and I’m heavier.” She reminded him, getting up and helping him stand again. “God I’m gonna have three kids.” She muttered smiling though.

“Ma’am you can’t come through here. You’re gonna have to go round to the lobby and wait there. He’s in good hands.” She assured her.

Joseph shook his head and scooped her up laughing some. He grunted though when he fell to his knees doing everything he could not to drop her "Shit...sorry." he murmured giving her a small smile "You okay?"

Max cried softly but gave a small nod and went to the lobby. She sat there shaking as she waited for hours until finally calling her back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back