• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern World's Collided

Henry took a deep breath and nodded softly "Alright then." He murmured before writing his number on a piece of paper "Here, this is my number now."

Max smiled softly at him "I love you too." She whispered before stroking his cheek and soon falling asleep

She nodded and stared at him for a minute before walking out of there shaking her head. She managed to get her appointments done and then went to get Sofía from school, taking her home. “Baby we have to talk… there is someone very important coming over later to meet you.” She told her gently.

He hummed in response as he drifted off to sleep, burying his face into her hair through the rest of the night. Sleeping like a log for the first time in a whike

Sofia looked at her mom a bit confused "Who mama?" She asked curiously looking at her with Henry's bright blue eyes

Max woke up the next morning and made some breakfast for the two of them. She brought a small tray up to them smiling when she saw Jon awake "Good morning handsome."

He sighed a little and sat up carefully. “You spoil me you know that right?” He murmured and oecked her lips when she came over. “You doing okay still?” He asked slowly

Carmen sighed a little. “You always ask about where your daddy is and I have always said he’s in England… well he’s come to Italy this week and he wants to meet you tonight” she told her gently

Max gave a small smile to him and nodded softly "Just worried about you. I just want to make sure you're okay." She murmured

Sofia gasped softly but smiled "Really? He'll like me?" She asked getting a bit excited about it.

She smiled at seeing how happy she was about it. “Yeah he wants to see you… but baby don’t get too excited cause he might not be able to stay in Italy very long.” She told her gently.

Jon gave her a tired salute and smiled. “I’m doing okay beautiful. Better when I got you.” He murmured yawning some. “Can you pass me my phone? I gotta make a couple calls.” Be mumbled

Sofia frowned softly at that giving a small nod "Oh. But he wants to see me?" She said softly before going to hug her mother tight "Do you think he will like me?"

Max frowned softly when he asked for his phone giving a small nod "No work today. Atleast nothing physical." She murmured giving him a quick peck on the lips "I'm your nurse for the day and I say no physical work."

He chuckled quietly before changing his mind and wincing. “Yes ma’am.p he murmured and saluted her.

She nodded and pulled her in close as they headed inside the house. “He’s gonna think you’re perfect.” She promised and kissed her head. “Go get changed baby I’ll get snacks ready for homework.”

Max smiled softly at him and kissed his forehead "Well you eat and make your phone calls okay? Just holler for me, I'm gonna shower real quick." She said softly before going to her bathroom

Henry arrived at 5 on the dot knocking at Carmen's door. He remembered it all too well, even if it had been eight years. He remembered carrying her through and making love on her couch because they couldn't wait for the bedroom. He chuckled fondly at the memory just as Carmen opened the door

she opened it with a smile but it stopped when she saw it was Henry. “Come in then.” She muttered taking him through to the living room. “Sofía!” She called. “Someone’s here to see you.” She told her, going to get a drink from the kitchen.

He nodded tiredly and spent the next half hour making calls to make payments to the doctor and cleaners and then to tell his family what happened, who had done it and to rain hell on them.

Henry looked over when he heard footsteps coming from behind him. He took in a sharp breath when he saw the little girl but soon smiled widely at her. There was no doubt that she was his kid. He knelt down to be her height and stuck his hand out to her "Hello Sofia...its a pleasure to meet you. I'm Henry, I'm uh....I'm your dad."

Max came out of the bathroom in just a towel smiling some at him "Let me get dressed and I'll take those plates." She murmured

By that point she’d gotten tired and a little cranky so she just frowned at him and hid behind carmen. “Oh no sweetheart don’t be silly.” She coaxed gently and moved to stand next to her instead. “Sofía this is your dad…. And he’s here to meet you.” She coaxed but looked up when the doorbell rang. “Hold on.” She mumbled going to answer and smiled a little seeing her partner on the other side. “Hey… so I kept getting voicemail with you today… but we have someone here.” She told him as he walked in with her.

Jon let out a wolf whistle and chuckled quietly at her then winced again. “Uh huh… you’re trying to break me aren’t you.” He mumbled just watching her smiling.

Henry gave her a small smile not at all upset that she was a bit uneasy. He understood why, but interally he was beating himself up for his past decisions. He frowned softly though when he heard another man's voice and watched Sofia run in towards it.

Joseph leant down giving Carmen a quick peck on the lips "Sorry love, your dad had me all over." He murmured smiling wide when he saw Sofia "Hey there Sofia! Oh I missed you." He said happily as he dropped down to hug her tight "I remember you saying last time your dolly needed a sister..." he said sweetly before pulling a barbie doll from his bag "You think she'll do?" He asked. He had met Carmen by chance at a family dinner, he had been newer at running things for her father in the UK, but now moved to Italy. He wastaken by her immediately and after a while he fell in love with Sofia as well seeing her as his own almost.

Max giggled softly and smiled more "No of course not." She said gently kissing him before taking the plates downstairs. She came back up and cuddled close while eating a toaster waffle "You good with cuddles and TV?"

He nodded tiredly and watched her, playing with her hair. “Mmm I love you,” he murmured quietly to her, slipping his arms around her waist while he let her choose what to put on the tv.

Carmen smiled some, trying to get a word in but he was a whirlwind as always when he walked in the door and she just bit her lip when he got the toy out for Sofía. “Sweetheart go out her in your room then come back down.. you gotta meet your dad and spend a little time with him.” She reminded her and sent her off before turning to Joseph when Henry walked in the room. “This is what I was trying to call you about.” She told him gently.

Max smiled softly and cuddled up close to him "I love you too." She said softly before turning on a crime show just watching it happily with him.

Henry walked into the room looking down a bit at the man who was now in the house as well "Hello, pleasure to meet you,I'm Henry."

Joseph stood up straight seeing the other man come into the room "Pleasure to meet you Henry, I'm Joseph." He said shaking his hand before stepping back to stand next to Carmen

He tensed a little until he realised it wasn’t a documentary and just rest up against her. “I love you.” He murmured to her tiredly.

Carmen frowned a little. “Go get changed love, I’ll explain later okay.” She murmured, pecking his lips and sighed a little, watching him go before turning to Henry again. “Don’t look at me like that… don’t you dare you walked away. With no warning and he has been a wonderful father to her… you never gave me an opportunity to let you know you even had a kid so don’t you dare give me that look.” She muttered glaring at him.

Max laughed lightly and smiled some "You said that already." She teased before kissing under his chin "I know I can't ask questions about your work...but your family...are they very well known?"

Henry gave a soft frown shaking his head some "No no...sorry it was not directly towards you. I am beating myself up." He explained quietly before running a hand through his hair giving a small smile when he saw Sofia come back in.

He frowned some. “I’m not allowed to say it again?” He grumbled and rubbed at his face. “Not really.. it’s not my family. I just work for em.” He mumbled tiredly, relaxing once he felt her fingers through his hair.

Carmen smiled tiredly and shook her head. “Oh I feel so bad for you.” She muttered sarcastically, going to get some snacks and let Sofía spend some time quietly with Henry while she went up to explain everything to Joseph. “I’m sorry… I did try to call you though.” She mumbled as she wrapped her arms around him. “Work okay?” She asked him quietly

Max ran her fingers through his hair laughing lightly "You can, but I can tease you." She murmured giving a small nod "How did you end up getting a job like that?"

Joseph nodded some as he threw on a shirt "Its alright, so how did this come about?" He asked wrapping his arms around her as well "It was fine, busy as shit. Thats why I didn't answer, had me in meetings and running around all damn day."

She smiled shaking her head. “I’ll have to tell him off.” She giggled, swaying with him tiredly. “He was in the city. Book signing. I saw his poster. And I went to the signing.” She told him quietly, yawning a bit. “I want her to know her father even if he leaves again. At least she had a chance.” She explained.

Jon shrugged. “That’s a long story. I don’t remember all of it either.” He mumbled starting to slur his words a little, still fairly woozy from the blood loss and soon fell asleep laying next to her and holding her tight as he could

Joseph gave a small nod and pecked her lips gently "You are a good woman and I am lucky to get to call you mine." He said happily before going to change into some lounge pants.

Max gave a small nod before letting him nod off. It was a couple hours later that she heard him calling for her "In the bathroom! I'll be out in just a minute!"

She smiled and shook her head. “Leftovers in the fridge okay?” She murmured and left him to it for now, going down to tell Henry to go home. “You can come see her tomorrow again but it’s bed time. You have school in the morning.” She reminded her and kissed her head, letting her say goodbye before he left and she took her little girl upstairs.

He waited a little impatiently until she came out and reached for her hand. “I need help. I need to pee and I can’t get up.” He told her a little strained, “every time I try and get up I think I’m gonna pass out”

Sofia smiled softly as she got into bed cuddling her dolls close "Mommy I like my daddy, he seems really nice." She said before yawning some "But....Joseph will stay right? He isn't going anywhere?" She asked softly

Max nodded softly and went to the closet pulling out a walker and helping him up. She frowned some when she saw his confused look "It was my Dad's....he lived her before passing." She explained softly before helping him to the bathroom

Carmen smiled and shook her head as she tucked her in. “No baby. Joseph isn’t going anywhere okay? He’s your daddy not my partner Henry is.” She explained to her gently. “Get some sleep kiddo.” She coaxed gently.

Jon just nodded and got done with his business in there before heading out with her to go back to bed, really starting to struggle by the time they got halfway across the room.

Sofia smiled softly and gave a small nod "Okay, goodnight Mama." She said softly before closing her eyes to drift off.

Joseph looked at Carmen face stuffed with leftover pasta as she entered the kitchen "She go down okay?" He asked

Max frowned seeing how badlt he was struggling "Jon...I think you need a hospital." She said softly starting to see red bleed through his shirt "Yeah, definitely a hospital. Is there anywhere I can takr you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back