• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern World's Collided

She smiled some and answered her father before turning to Henry. “He’s just asking what you do. I said writer.” She explained, holding onto his hand still. “He speaks English.. he does not like to speak English.” She told Henry quietly, hearing some of the boys planning out their gun shipments for the next week as well, this time in full English for no other purpose than clearly trying to scare Henry off a little.

He was snoring louder by that point and had spread eagled a little bit, stirring with her and pulled her in close to him before going back to a deep sleep til later in the morning and he wandered down to her making coffee.

Henry frowned softly when he heard them talking about gun shipments. He gave a small nod to her smiling softly "Well as long as he can understand me I guess." He said softly to her

Max wandered downstairs in one of his old shirts smiling softly at him "Mornin..." she said softly before kissing him softly "You had a call real early this morning."

He smiled and held her close, checking his phone and groaned. “Alright. I gotta go deal with this… you working today?” He asked her quietly.

She made it through the dinner with him and eventually walked back to his hotel once they were all done with her family. “You did very well.” She smiled tiredly as they walked and she squeezed his hand. “You’ve been quiet. You okay?” She asked

Max shook her head a bit "Just a few edits really. Might go roam Target." She murmured giving a small shrug "I don't do much on off days."

Henry kept quiet for the rest of the night only speaking when he was spoken to. He frowned softly as they got back to his room shaking his head softly "You...you never said they were mafia."

She frowned and turned to face him before laughing a little. “Henry… look where we are… look at my clothes, my car… where did you think the money cme from?” She laughed some. “You didn’t realise?” She asked him seriously, completely desensitised to it from it being her whole life. “But they will not hurt you… you are safe.” She promised him. “You do not owe money or have hurt them… no stress.” She assured him, slipping her arms around him tightly.

He nodded. “If I go get this job done quick then I can come back and be here.” He suggested quietly, kissing her softly and holding her close to him still

Henry frowned more at how casual she was about it all "I thought you were just well off..." he said truthfully "Carmen they could decide they dislike me...hell they were starting to talk about it at the dinner!"

Max nodded softly and kissed him back "Then you better hurry it up." She said softly

He gave her a quick salute before heading off to do that so he could get back to her quicker.

She shook her head. “They cannot touch you unless I tell them so… my father is in charge. They disobey me they disobey him and they would not do it… you are safe love.” She promised and kissed him gently.

Max didn't hear from him until late that night. She was pissed by the time he knocked loudly at her door. Ready to give him a piece of her mind but everything went away when she opened the door seeing him covered in blood holding his side "Jon?!" She nearly screeched before he fell into her arms.

Henry frowned deeply before kissing the top of her head "Alright..." he whispered before taking her inside

He had dragged himself out of the car to her front door leaving a trail of blood as he went, struggling to stay upright until she finally opened the door and collapsed against her, yelling out in pain. The two stab wounds on his side had gone deeper than he initially thought and the beating on top of it had him in agony. “No! No hospital!” He retired to tell her firmly when he saw her reach for her phone.

She just held onto him throughout the evening and night feeling more relaxed than she had in a long time, still hoping he would stay in Italy and change his mind once his trip was over. She headed out early in the morning after saying goodbye to him to go get some work done herself, promising to see him by the afternoon

Max quickly grabbed the phone frowning when he said no to her "Jon you're bleeding out! I can't fix this you need to see a doctor right away!" She pleaded looking at him with terrified eyes

Henry stayed with her until she left the next morning. He quickly called his agent telling him he needed to leave and packed all his things. He couldn't stay, he was terrified of what could happen to him. It broke his heart to leave her but he knew he couldn't stay.

He shook his head, his legs giving way by that point and he dropped to the floor, sitting up against the wall. “My phone. Speed dial 3… tell him Jon needs the works… and your address…. I need a damp towel.” He was slurring his words by the end and trying to keep his eyes open.

Carmen had spent the morning getting her side of work done before handing it in to her father and finally heading off to the hotel to go see Henry again, excited with the news she was holding onto. “Room 34 key please. To see Mr. cavill.” She told the guy at the front desk

Max frowned rushing to get him a damp towel. She pressed it to his side before getting his phone calling the speed dial he told her. It was about 15 minutes later before a man came through the door with a doctor bag "Help him please!" She begged as Jon layed limp and pale in her lap.

The front desk man looked at her and frowned softly "I'm afraid Mr.Cavill left this morning ma'am." He said softly seeing the saddened look on her face "I'm sorry ma'am."

She frowned and shook her head. “No he couldn’t have. I was here until 9…” she paused when he said he had checked out at 10:30. “Thank you.” She mumbled and walked out of there, heading back to her car and breaking down in the front seat.

He nodded and called for his assistant to bring certain supplies. “Do you have a table? And then a bed if I can help him.” He asked her, nodding at her answers before getting to work on trying to help Jon.

“Speed dial 4 after he’s…. He’s done.” Jon slurred out to her. “Cause I made a mess.” He mumbled seeing her stained carpet and wall

Henry gave a heavy sigh as he looked out the window on the plane. He was wondering if Carmen knew he had left yet. He wanted her to be happy, he wanted her with him, but the fact her family was in the mafia, it scared him to death.

Max answered all the doctor's questions before looking at Jon "Stop talking okay? Just let him fix you up." she murmured kissing him gently before wiping her eyes quickly not needing to cry right now.

He just groaned a little and let the whole thing wash over him until they were done and they helped get him up to bed once he’d been cleaned up.

-8 years-
Carmen sighed heavily as she pulled up to the school gates and let her daughter out of the car. “Be good. No more fighting.” She told her, kissing her head and watched her til she got inside. She had missed Henry these 8 years but at the same time her life had moved on.

Max quickly dialed 4 when they got him to the bedroom frowning softly when she heard a shady man ask only for her address. She gave it before the line went dead and she looked at Jon concerned. What had she gotten herself into by falling for this man?

Henry sighed heavily as he walked down the streets of Italy. All he had were memories of eight years ago and the romance that had been there. He regretted that decision every day, and he never forgot Carmen but he knew he couldn't come back after that. Now it had been eight years and he thought maybe she wasn't there anymore, maybe he could do these press and book releases without seeing anyone familiar.

She had been heading into the city for the day to get some errands run when she saw it. The poster with his face on it and todays date for a book signing nearby. Whether it was anger or desperation for her daughter she pulled over and immediately got parked to go join this signing.

He woke up a few hours later still woozy but no longer white as a sheet, sitting up carefully and watching her. “Hey.”

Max looked over at Jon frowning deeply "Jon there is an old man and two younger ones down stairs ripping up my carpet...the doctor guy left and told me to give you medicine...what in the fuck is going on?" She asked seriously

Henry sat there signing the books happily for his fans. It was about 45 minutes in when he looked up to see the woman he had fallen for his last time "Hi....I...how are you?"

He frowned and watched her. “I don’t … I’m an errands guy. Not a hitman.,,, but they send me to collect debt. And then they send me if the debt still doesn’t get paid “ he mumbled tiredly, struggling. “Which is why I don’t want you anywhere near them.”

She glared at him, not thinking twice and slapped him as hard as she could across the face. “Bastardi!” She screeched at him. “You need to come see me when you are done. There’s something you should know.” She snapped at him, moving to the side and watching him carefully until he was finished

Max frowned more "Like a mobster? You work for the mob?" She asked as she pushed some hair from his face "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Henry went wide eyed as security swarmed her "Its okay, just please keep her to the side." He said quietly to them before continuing with the signing. It was another hour before he had finished up. He looked over at Carmen and gestured her to follow him so they could have some privacy.

She grit her teeth and glared at him. “You walked out. You fucking left without a word and you broke me!”
She snapped at him. “What because of who my family is?! Does that fucking matter when it comes to us?” She snapped. “You have a daughter!” She spat at him.

He frowned. “To keep you safe…. To keep you around as long as possible before you told me to get out cause of what I do… cause I love you… and I don’t wanna lose you.”

Max frowned softly before giving a small nod kissing his cheek gently "Don't keep stuff from me anymore okay? Within reason, I don't need specifics but just...you know what I mean." She said softly before kissinh him gently "I won't be going anywhere I promise."

Henry frowned as he let her go off on him. He was about to answer before she yelled about having a daughter "What? Hold on, we have a daughter?" He asked in shock

She grit her teeth and just nodded. “She’s the spitting image of you and as much as I’d love to leave you in the dust right now she deserves to know her father.” She snapped at him. “You never gave me your number so how was I supposed to tell you?”

Jon smiled tiredly at her and held her hand tightly. “Lay with me?” He asked her quietly. “They’ll leave when they’re done. I’ll pay them later.” He mumbled.

Henry shook his head some and started to pace as he often did when deep in thought or stressing "I....I panicked...I was scared to death of your family and I freaked." He explained before looking at her "I know there is no forgiveness for what I did, but I...I would like to meet her."

Max gave a small nod moving to pay with him on his good side. She cuddled him some before yawning "You had me scared....I thought you were going to die." She whispered

“She shook her head and watched him carefully. “Then you need to come to my place tonight. Still the same house.” She told him seriously and walked out to go get her errands done.

He frowned and shook his head. “Takes a lot to kill me off.” He mumbled, holding her as much as he could. “I love you.” He murmured to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back